Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 02:00 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
I think it boils down to boundaries. A black person hearing another black person say it is fine, as there's possible no offense intended. For SOME black people, how black people address one another is personal -but they don't want anyone else using that term of address for them. Some don't mind their white friends saying it, but other don't.

Some examples of this.

Think of it like a husband and wife. If a husband slaps his wife's butt, they both may find it cute and funny. If another man comes up and slaps her on the butt when out, chances are high the husband and wife are both gonna be pissed. "But that guy just slapped her butt." Sure, he's married to her. He can do things with her that other men won't be welcome to. lol

I think of a prime example in a show I watch now and again. The exchange between a father and his son.

So, a husband can say things to his wife they even their grown children can't say to their mothers.

So so certain things are considered fine between certain people, or groups. But outsiders, for lack of better word, just passes that boundary for some. It's fine for some within their group -family, friends, race, sexuality, etc.
How it's being used matters but it's still just a word. You are saying it's okay to use if one is of a certain race? So some racism is okay in your book. Noted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2016, 02:04 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
After the warning, are you going to cry like that reporter did?

The reporter cried over a word? LMAO Not about innocent people being murdered or someone being physically beaten or tortured, but over a word. She needs to change her meds.
Racist coward SJWs like to play word police and then threaten violence so crying over a word is right in line with their mental disorder.

This clip was the most hysterical thing I've seen in a long time. Just when you thought CNN couldn't go any further off the rails this chick goes ham off someone using a word.

Hahahahahaha

Old 11-27-2016, 02:14 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Any white person, liberal or not using that word with me will receive a beat down..
When are you going to beat up the dude on CNN?

Old 11-27-2016, 02:24 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Here's the whole video:

CNN Leftist Charles Kaiser Uses N-Word Live on Air, Makes Anchor Cry - Breitbart

She gets very upset at the end, to the point of holding back tears. I give her props for that, Charles is a disgusting excuse for a human being. Go to 6:30...she can't stand it anymore and declares the debate over. Then she admonishes Charles for his stupidity.
He may hold stupid political views but he is right to avoid the silly "n-word" euphemism. And it's pretty ridiculous if the host was driven to the point of tears just from hearing it in that context.

Old 11-27-2016, 02:27 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
And we certainly reserve that right. I have no control over what words other people use, but I do have control over what I will allow you to call me.
Sure, but nobody was called a ****** in that clip.

Old 11-27-2016, 02:52 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty
Indeed.

I can't imagine why anyone pays CNN any mind now. CNN = Fake News

They are 100% Trump Deranged.
All radio networks seem to be.... Ya cant find any LEFT talk,its all trump this,trump that.... DISGUSTING!!

Old 11-27-2016, 02:59 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
And we certainly reserve that right. I have no control over what words other people use, but I do have control over what I will allow you to call me.
How you react to it is the only way you have control over it. Key word react.

Old 11-27-2016, 04:04 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
After the warning, are you going to cry like that reporter did?

The reporter cried over a word? LMAO Not about innocent people being murdered or someone being physically beaten or tortured, but over a word. She needs to change her meds.
She was upset over the fact that someone would throw that word around trying to prove someone as racist even though there is zero proof they had ever said the word.

Are you going to tell me that you are OK with that?

Old 11-27-2016, 06:28 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Charles Kaiser is a lying liberal pig.

Trump never asked his supporters to give the Nazi salute.

Kaiser has no evidence that Steve Bannon ever used the n-word.

Jeff Sessions -- as attorney general of Alabama -- worked to desegregate Alabama schools, got the death penalty for a KKK member, and saw that a medal was awarded to Rosa Parks. He also opposed George Wallace. But Kaiser calls him a racist.

Kaiser himself is a lying filthy racist pig who exploits white guilt for political purposes.

On top of that, he is rude.

Last edited by dechatelet; 11-27-2016 at 06:42 AM..

Old 11-27-2016, 06:30 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
I think there is a reason why he has to use that word.

If he wanted to quote somebody, he could have said "N word." He had to use that word, TWICE, he relies on shock value to get people to listen to his message. Pretty sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies