Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 11:23 AM

649 posts, read 316,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
Being president is a 24 hour a day , 365 days a year
kind of job!
Except at 3 in the morning when Ambassadors & others are getting murdered .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 11:43 AM

649 posts, read 316,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
There is an expression in the South: There is nothing worse than a redneck with money.

Same goes for the Donald and Melania: Trailer trash with money.

Donald has made his view of women well known: They are pigs good for groping. That suits Melania's background.

And what is Melania going to do when little girls in the fourth grade classroom ask "what did you do before you became First Lady? "Oh, I was a **** (~model~)who posed naked so men could get off looking at me. Just like Donald. He paid to have my boobs, face, chin, eyes, neck etc. sculpted so men would ogle at me like a piece of meat."

Maybe Melania is what America does need....just like it thinks it needs The Donald. As for me, you can have both of them. Maybe invite them over for dinner and watch him eat like a pig while she sits there with her charms spilling out. "Turkey" breast anyone?
Perhaps you prefer this .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3gtz3Lv21k

Old 12-18-2016, 11:51 AM

73,062 posts, read 62,680,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Savage View Post
Oh please, there is not any proof that Michelle Obama was born a man. Until you can personally come up with some reputable sources showing such(and that video is a lie, as it presents no proof), then you are lying too.

Old 12-18-2016, 11:56 AM

35,736 posts, read 21,093,433 times
again we go from Melania back to Michelle why? she did her time and she is packing as we speak- what is your problem?? - stay on the subject -- the upcoming FLOTUS role-- keep up

Old 12-18-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
again we go from Melania back to Michelle why? she did her time and she is packing as we speak- what is your problem?? - stay on the subject -- the upcoming FLOTUS role-- keep up
This is why. There is so much hatred towards Michelle Obama. I'm going to call it like I see it. There are those who have a lust for having Melania Trump as the FLOTUS. Why? Because she's White. Don't get me wrong. There are alot of White women that I find attractive. However, I'm not going on a lust to have the First Lady be of a certain race. This is why this is being made about Michelle. There are those who find her ugly, and do so because of her race.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:07 PM

35,736 posts, read 21,093,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is why. There is so much hatred towards Michelle Obama. I'm going to call it like I see it. There are those who have a lust for having Melania Trump as the FLOTUS. Why? Because she's White. Don't get me wrong. There are alot of White women that I find attractive. However, I'm not going on a lust to have the First Lady be of a certain race. This is why this is being made about Michelle. There are those who find her ugly, and do so because of her race.
well that is a given-- at least on CD

Old 12-18-2016, 12:19 PM

Quote:
well that is a given-- at least on CD
And it's likely a given elsewhere. However, it is not often said in public. Alot of the hate towards Michelle Obama, I see it on the internet. I've seen it on facebook. I've heard one person talk bad about her in public. However, it wasn't her looks. He basically said that she, and Hilary Clinton emasculate their husbands. He mentioned displeasure with her healthy eating crusade.

All that aside, I'm not fooled about what's going on. A large portion of Michelle Obama's haters hate her from racially motivated reasons. This is why many want Melania Trump for FLOTUS. The OP did not bring up race or Michelle Obama's looks. I only saw personally being brought up. However, it turned into a Melania vs Michelle contest. It wasn't suppose to be, but it turned into that.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:23 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,701,497 times
Quote:
Nothing against her, but I don't think she is a willing partner and will stay In The backdrop. Ms Conway might as well be Mrs trump. - they fly the same manic carpet. I think Mrs M is 100% about her place with her family. Mostly Her son. I don't even think she tries to compete with Ivanka - when all together its like she is the nanny not the wife. She takes 2nd place to the grown kids n kellyanne. Sorry been watching the body language - what I see.

Yep, she is simply his trophy wife and has no interest in any of this. Nice to look at, but not much upstairs.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:26 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,684,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Yep, she is simply his trophy wife and has no interest in any of this. Nice to look at, but not much upstairs.

???.............oh you mean her mind,ok gotcha.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
I am not going to bash Melania Trump. I will just give my personal insight. I would not be into someone who does/or did nude modeling. Not for me. I don't know what Melania Trump's personality is like. I just know that she once worked as a nude model, and did so under a tourist visa, which makes it illegal.

I do feel that Donald Trump only chose Melania Trump because he felt like she would make a good trophy wife. I don't know if she really loves him. All I can say is this. If she is the FLOTUS, well, okay then. However, my biggest beef is with the people who have a desperation for her to be the FLOTUS.

I understand many people don't like the current President. However, bringing Michelle Obama into this is wrong. I don't like Donald Trump(not a fan of Hilary either, so I voted for a 3rd party). I am not going to take it out on his wife. My beef is with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies