Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 03:09 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Fallacious argument. The crime scene was modified. This speaks to lack of journalistic integrity.
So in your mind, that reporter and the news crew and the vans are all standing in the spot where the crime actually happened? And there are no cops around? How much effort does it take to think this through?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2016, 03:14 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
We are arguing "fake news" versus fake presentation. Which is done all the time with "live" plastered on the screen when they send reporters out for the early morning news to stand outside when the desk news reader could read the copy.
Fake News vs Fake Presentation? You are worth smithing to win argument. There is no difference.

But no matter. Are saying this type of thing is OK?

https://i.redd.it/95e8pyxlfj2y.jpg

Old 12-10-2016, 05:07 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
This isnt about trusting the MSM, this is about your interpretation of the situation.

You called the content fake when in reality, you should have called the specific shot fake as the story is real.
That would require critical thinking skills.

Old 12-10-2016, 05:27 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Mainstream liberal media is all staged.
Isn't conservative media staged, too? Gotta make it extra interesting, in order to sell commercials.

Old 12-10-2016, 05:42 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Well you did tell us for 1.5 years that he couldn't possibly win and then you were wrong. My recommendation, stop getting your news from ABC and the other MSM. They clearly stated that Trump would not win.
And where do you get your news from? Fox, maybe Briebart?

Old 12-10-2016, 06:02 PM

8,634 posts, read 10,152,688 times
Unfortunately on Wednesday, I had to witness seeing Sunny Hostin of The View on TV praising organizations like ABC News and CNN and their anchors/reporters for not being fake news, being well-informed, and taking ownership of double-triple-checking sources and information to ensure that it is accurate before going to air....which quickly reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

Old 12-11-2016, 12:47 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Unfortunately on Wednesday, I had to witness seeing Sunny Hostin of The View on TV praising organizations like ABC News and CNN and their anchors/reporters for not being fake news, being well-informed, and taking ownership of double-triple-checking sources and information to ensure that it is accurate before going to air....which quickly reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
LMAO!!!! Please stop it! You're killing me!

I will die of laughter.

Thank you for the excellent vid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies