Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2016, 08:11 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,375,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Why Does Trump Call The C.I.A. Findings "Ridiculous"?

The CIA didn't make any findings. The CIA gave an opinion, which is something very different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2016, 08:12 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvert Hall '62 View Post
Maybe he calls it ridiculous thinking about the CIA saying that Saddam had WMD?

Ya think?
The CIA didn't say that Saddam had WMD. The Bush administration did.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-ci...-iraq-invasion

Try to find a source other than The Daily Caller for your information. Good lord.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:12 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,573,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by refineryworker73 View Post
Specific evidence like what?

What specific evidence do you require to believe that Russia hacked our election?
The same evidence or burden of "Proof" that you would "DEMAND" if they where accusing you of doing it. Or do you have standards that are made to order, depending on what you think it should be. Do you know anything about "Burden of Proof" or "Evidence?" Do you think people are found "Guilty" of a Crime just on "He said" or "They said?"

Fact is, its all BS, and a Hacker that works for a Foreign Government isn't going to be some Clown sitting at his home with a traceable IP number that points to his house like a Neon sign. I used to run all over the Net, and go any place I pleased, without leaving any "Crumbs" behind to follow. Its easy. You jump from server to server, and through Countries that do not give access to the US to check where the link originates. If I used a site in China, thats as far back as you could find it, even if I was 3 houses down the road from you.

The Government can't even find all the Hackers that live in this Country, that have hacked their own Networks, from the Defense Department, to the FBI, yet they want us to believe that they could find the trail to Russia of Hackers that are just as good, if not better, and have far more access to better computers. Thats laughable, if you know anything about Computers.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:13 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,327,208 times
if this were true even remotely....

wouldn't they have also had him win the popular vote?

Libturds.. I swear.... amazing

Old 12-11-2016, 08:13 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,691,193 times
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...omey-wikileaks

The FBI covered up information about Russia seeking to tip the 2016 presidential election in Donald Trump’s favour, a senior Democrat claimed on Saturday, after reports emerged about spy agencies’ investigations into hacks of US political parties.

Harry Reid referring to FBI head, James Comey. And Comey is the same person who sent a letter ten days before the election stating that they had found more suspicious emails. This was found to be in violation of the Hatch Act that prevents the FBI from interfering with an election. Two days before the election he had to send another letter saying that it was not true.

Things are starting to make sense regarding this President Elect and the Russians.

CIA says Russia favoured Donald Trump

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the US electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

and the Russians were suspected ahead of time:

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/...ector-national

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts.

Again with the nomination of Rex Tillerson for secretary of state. Concerns were raised about his ties to the Russians because in 2011, Tillerson announced a relationship with a Russian business that will spend years and billions of dollars developing technology to explore and produce oil and gas in the Russian Arctic. Putin gave the Order of Friendship to Tillerson in 2013. He's the CEO of Exxon Mobile.

GOP senators challenge Trump on secretary of state prospect's Russia ties | Fox News

Sen. Marco Rubio and other GOP senators fired a warning shot this weekend over President-elect Donald Trump’s consideration of ExxonMobil Chairman Rex Tillerson for secretary of state, raising concerns about the global energy titan’s reported Russian ties.

So WHAT is going on here? I don't know either but something's fishy and I hope somebody's keeping an eye on all of this.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Why is it not surprising that the Trump cult would rather believe bimbo Kelly Ann Conway rather than the the intelligence community.
Oh, Yes, Lets believe the "Intelligence" Community. The same ones that are spying on all of us every day. The same ones who endorsed Hillary and work for Obama. The same ones who are arming Groups in Syria because they say they are fighting Assad, but can be Al Qaeda, or any other anti-American group. The same folks who said Hillary was not guilty of anything, The same folks who don't want Trump as President. Yes, by all means, lets trust these Clowns.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
if this were true even remotely....

wouldn't they have also had him win the popular vote?

Libturds.. I swear.... amazing

They haven't figured that one out yet. You have to consider who you are dealing with here. These Liberals are more of a Threat to this Country than any Foreign Government is, or ever was. They are so Desperate now, that anything is possible out of them. If they thought they could get away with it, they would VOID the Election and just take over the Government, in the name of "National Security."

Old 12-11-2016, 08:30 PM

5,182 posts, read 5,253,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
The CIA didn't say that Saddam had WMD. The Bush administration did.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-ci...-iraq-invasion

Try to find a source other than The Daily Caller for your information. Good lord.

I'm sorry.

I'll renew my subscription to Mother Jones.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
This all gets into the high security stuff that no one will publicly deal with. To show what they actually have leads immediately to a demonstration of capability that the spooks will not be willing to do. And that is reasonable. A good tech can tell a lot about what you can do by seeing what you got. So we have to take or not take someones word.

And there does not seem to be much real dissension. The FBI is not arguing with the CIA. It is simply saying it is not proof beyond a doubt but rather a preponderance of the evidence.

This isn't Russia. This is America. Our System requires "Proof" and "Evidence" beyond a reasonable doubt.

Lets face it. We have been hearing of "Hacks" in our own Systems for years, including the Defense Department, the FBI, and many more, yet very, very, few of the Hackers have ever been found, and these are local Yokels, in most cases, yet they want you to believe thay all of a sudden can Track this back to Russia?

Even if they did, what was the plot? To release genuine, true, e-mails showing actual fraud, and conspiracy to "FIX" the Election in favor of Hillary? Releasing information that was true, so Voters could actually be informed of what each Candidate stood for? Are we to ignore facts. like CNN feeding questions to Hillary before a debate, just because it was a "Hacked" e-mail? Do we want to make telling the truth abut crooks to the Public, a crime, just because the Crooks don't like it?

If thats the case, lets release all the Criminals in Jails, that ended up there because of a "Tip" to the Police, or on evidence that was gathered without the Crooks knowledge from his phone calls or e-mails, or Private accounts on Social Media.

Liberals are truly Crazy....

Old 12-11-2016, 08:44 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,279,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_Holiday View Post
I'm not at all upset. He is a buffoon and always has been. The man has never had tact nor breeding. At the end of the day he has the potential to be a national embarrassment, worse than any president prior.

I'm not worried about Pence. He's a generic republican puppet. Trump is the loose cannon.
I can't argue your points. However Hillary isn't any better. This was a terrible choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies