Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 08:18 AM

16,216 posts, read 11,338,692 times

Advertisements

The stuff that "rolls downhill" also tends to stick together .... It really is that simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2016, 08:21 AM

6,234 posts, read 8,445,889 times
Trump supporters fearfull, who don't conceal carry a gun? Hard to believe.

Old 12-10-2016, 08:22 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cee4 View Post
So if we go with your argument then it's either 1% of liberals are savages or 1% of liberals are snowflakes. Pick your poison. I'm sure Nutty Don will provide a easy to remember quote for you to repeat endlessly soon enough.
my estimate? 5% savage loons, 95% dainty cupcake-style loons.

please post the 'nutty don' quotes I've allegedly repeated 'endlessly' before.

should be easy.

Old 12-10-2016, 08:27 AM

589 posts, read 1,221,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
my estimate? 5% savage loons, 95% dainty cupcake-style loons.

please post the 'nutty don' quotes I've allegedly repeated 'endlessly' before.

should be easy.
Nutty Don Supporters: 5% educated, 95% uneducated. 100% weak.

Old 12-10-2016, 08:30 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
So much for calling liberals snowflakes. I guess in your world you can call liberals soft and yet paint them as angry mobs who would kick your ass at the same time. Which one is it? Nutty Don can't save you here.

The video had a lot of kids and opportunists going for physical attacks.
Just because these loons lashed out physically doesn't mean they're not "snowflakes" who need safe spaces,coca,bubbles and support animals etc.
All it means is MENTALLY they're soft and unable to deal with perceived adversity or properly deal with out of control emotions without physically lashing out in a highly inappropriate manner just like some little child who's not gotten the toy or dessert he/she/it wanted.

Sadly, one of these times they're going to meet up with someone who's not going to worry about fighting back and someone will assume room temperature.
That will be a tragedy, but one that's predictable...

Old 12-10-2016, 08:33 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Nutty Don Supporters: 5% educated, 95% uneducated. 100% weak.
where are those quotes?

Old 12-10-2016, 08:33 AM

589 posts, read 1,221,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Just because these loons lashed out physically doesn't mean they're not "snowflakes" who need safe spaces,coca,bubbles and support animals etc.
All it means is MENTALLY they're soft and unable to deal with perceived adversity or properly deal with out of control emotions without physically lashing out in a highly inappropriate manner just like some little child who's not gotten the toy or dessert he/she/it wanted.

Sadly, one of these times they're going to meet up with someone who's not going to worry about fighting back and someone will assume room temperature.
That will be a tragedy, but one that's predictable...
I wouldn't hold my breath on Grandpa defending himself. Who is the one crying about global competition, immigrants, and lack of jobs? Aren't you guys so prideful when it comes to pulling up your bootstraps and dealing with adversity?

Nutty Don supporters, scared of competition since day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
where are those quotes?
Let's start with your tagline. "Left is a just a bastion for the fool's golden dawn". I'm sure you get a kick out of that one.

Old 12-10-2016, 08:38 AM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
So if we go with your argument then it's either 1% of liberals are savages or 1% of liberals are snowflakes. Pick your poison. I'm sure Nutty Don will provide a easy to remember quote for you to repeat endlessly soon enough.
Naw, Liberals are Snowflakes, and are just just convenient Allies of low IQ savages. Are there really any true Liberals in the groups you see attacking people.

Old 12-10-2016, 08:39 AM

4,677 posts, read 5,769,111 times
Quote:
So much for calling liberals snowflakes. I guess in your world you can call liberals soft and yet paint them as angry mobs who would kick your ass at the same time. Which one is it? Nutty Don can't save you here.

I don't think you understand what people mean when they say snowflake. It is a reference to liberals considering themselves to be uniquely enlightened at a level of understanding that the hoi polloi just cannot comprehend. This special enlightenment justifies the use of bullying and violence against the unelightened. Beating people up with mobs is exactly what special snowflakes would do because their group uniqueness justifies their actions.

Old 12-10-2016, 08:51 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:

They could be super predators.

Odd that you made no comments about the attackers. Trump isn't the nutty one here. Those pieces of filth are more proof that Hillary supporters are ethically and morally bankrupt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies