Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 10:17 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Your guy won. Congrats. Now quit boring everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv84w2g-_AY
Explain the inaccurate polls when all this evidence was right in front of them? Donald was the only one who told the truth throughout the entire election.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:19 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
She had obstacles: Comey and Assange and Putin. Unlevel playing field. You still need to be reminded of these facts. It has only been six weeks.

Also had Obamacare and a few other Obama issues to carry on her back. Still won popular vote against populist reality TV host. I'd say she did pretty well considering no woman got as far as she had.
And Trump had the Democratic AND Republican parties against him along with the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teYvgMsNXk

Old 12-22-2016, 02:39 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
It is pretty sad. It's what second place looks like.

She lost Ohio, Bigly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzZnU7imGs

Old 12-22-2016, 02:45 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
And Trump had the Democratic AND Republican parties against him along with the media.

If I recall, Trump had more media coverage, almost nightly, of his campaign rallies and we could listen to ever bit of hatred spewing out of his mouth. It wasn't the media's fault for the content of his speeches.

I recall he was given free reign of Faux News and for great amount of time MSNBC's early morning show.

I think he was able to spend much less than his opponent was due to this free coverage.

Besides, I'm told here that no one pays attention to today's media anymore.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:46 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post

If I recall, Trump had more media coverage, almost nightly, of his campaign rallies and we could listen to ever bit of hatred spewing out of his mouth. It wasn't the media's fault for the content of his speeches.

I recall he was given free reign of Faux News and for great amount of time (especially Hannity and O'Reilly) MSNBC's early morning show.

BTW, Maddow's show isn't considered a news show anymore than Sean Hannity's show. Both are commentary, opinion shows.

I think he was able to spend much less than his opponent was due to this free coverage.

but you're right - Trump's own party was very much against him winning.

Old 12-22-2016, 03:49 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Perhaps a severe case of buyers' remorse maybe?

Regret your decision for Trumpy, so you've got to remind yourself. What the hell did I do?

Can't get over it.

Kind of like the chick who was dumped and constantly talks about her ex.

Nobody cares to hear about it.

Not our comrade he will continue his assault.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:33 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary pays Jay-Z & Beyonce $62 million to appear at her rally in Cleveland. Was hoping to have huge crowd.

This is what really happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzZnU7imGs

Of course, Hillary loses Ohio by wide margin. $62 million for just one event!. This is more than the entire cost for Trump to win the GOP nomination.

Hillary would have been a disaster if put in charge of the US Economy.

#MAGA
How easily you righties get duped, its a fake news story=
Clinton Campaign Paid Beyonce and Jay Z $62 Million for Cleveland Concert to Secure Black Votes : snopes.com

Before posting more of these fake news stories do a little research on whats fake
http://www.snopes.com/tag/empire-herald/

Old 12-22-2016, 07:54 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,282,949 times
Quote:

I recall he was given free reign of Faux News and for great amount of time MSNBC's early morning show.

Besides, I'm told here that no one pays attention to today's media anymore.
Uh, he got all that coverage because he actually HELD EVENTS for people to see him and hear what he had to say. If Hildabeast had got off her fat butt more than twice a month she would have gotten more free coverage (maybe even won the election).

You just cannot wrap your head around the fact that our guy out worked your candidate. I know it is painful for a liberal to hear this, but that is what the real world is like. You work harder than another guy, you get a better job, you earn more money.
There is no election welfare, you don't win if you don't get out and work for it( I'm sure the Dems are trying to find a way around this).

You are correct about no one caring about today's media, but it is those outlets that were in the tank for the Dems that are are, based on the results, not taken seriously anymore.

So, let's recap.

You lost the election
You lost the recount
You lost the casting of the electoral votes
You are losing credibility by the day
You are all losing your minds

Wow, I guess you guys are just.....LOSERS!!!!!!!

Old 12-22-2016, 08:00 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
She had obstacles: Comey and Assange and Putin. Unlevel playing field. You still need to be reminded of these facts. It has only been six weeks.

Also had Obamacare and a few other Obama issues to carry on her back. Still won popular vote against populist reality TV host. I'd say she did pretty well considering no woman got as far as she had.

There is no such thing as a "popular vote" in a presidential election. Hillary did NOT win the popular vote in the majority of the states. Trump won the most "popular votes" in enough states to get the 270 votes he needed to win the election.

Old 12-22-2016, 08:04 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
How easily you righties get duped, its a fake news story=
Clinton Campaign Paid Beyonce and Jay Z $62 Million for Cleveland Concert to Secure Black Votes : snopes.com

Before posting more of these fake news stories do a little research on whats fake
Empire Herald Archives | Snopes.com
Again, then show us how much they got paid. Or show us that they did it for free. All you hear from the left is that they didn't get paid $62 million, but not a soul has bothered to say, "THIS is what they got paid" or "They did it for free" with evidence to back that up.

So let's go lefties: Tell us how much they did get paid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies