Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2016, 08:40 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,896,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
US needs to have Israels back no matter what, this was a dangerous move.
Why?

Dis Israel have our back when we caught them sending Patriot Missiles to China? Or when we caught them spying on us? Or when they tried to sink the USS Liberty? Did they have our backs when they sold our secrets to the USSR?

Why do we need to always have Israel's back?????? What makes their needs more important than our own? And save the chosen people rhetoric. If that were so then god would be slighting all Israel's enemies.

Old 12-28-2016, 08:49 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,792,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Why?

Did Israel have our back when we caught them sending Patriot Missiles to China? ....
The US blocks deals between Israel and China so they have deals with Taiwan.

Quote:
...Despite strong opposition from China, the Obama administration authorized a $1.83 billion weapons sale...
U.S. sells $1.83B of weapons to Taiwan over Chinese ire - CNNPolitics.com

Hey, buts okay. Right?

Obama had his own agenda.

Old 12-29-2016, 06:29 AM

5,788 posts, read 3,230,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
US needs to have Israels back no matter what, this was a dangerous move.
I'm sad to say that Israel under Netanyahu is at odds with the world. Netanyahu's threat to New Zealand was dangerous and irresponsible. As an American I must side with New Zealand. They are not a pain in the butt middle east country that helped push us into Iraq and was pissed off when we wouldn't fight Iran for them.

Another quote by Netanyahu: Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.

Since Israeli leadership under Netanyahu presumes to dictate American foreign policy to America, I as an American say that Israel needs to get rid of Netanyahu

Old 12-29-2016, 07:45 AM

18,483 posts, read 15,285,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
I'm sad to say that Israel under Netanyahu is at odds with the world. Netanyahu's threat to New Zealand was dangerous and irresponsible. As an American I must side with New Zealand. They are not a pain in the butt middle east country that helped push us into Iraq and was pissed off when we wouldn't fight Iran for them.

Another quote by Netanyahu: Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.

Since Israeli leadership under Netanyahu presumes to dictate American foreign policy to America, I as an American say that Israel needs to get rid of Netanyahu
The only people who use or believe this quote are stormfronter type people. Anyone can make up a quote about anyone else. The thing about made-up information is that if people WANT to believe it, they will believe it, no matter how ridiculous it is.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:55 AM

25,858 posts, read 16,563,286 times
That speech by Lurch blaming everything on Israel was the most biased, hateful and disgusting thing I've ever heard an American leader say.

Old 12-29-2016, 08:03 AM

68,349 posts, read 54,484,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
The only people who use or believe this quote are stormfronter type people. Anyone can make up a quote about anyone else. The thing about made-up information is that if people WANT to believe it, they will believe it, no matter how ridiculous it is.

THAT explains a lot about the opposition to Obama's position with the UN and the election!

Old 12-29-2016, 08:04 AM

626 posts, read 381,761 times
One of the many reasons why many people believe B Hussein Obama is a Muslim

Old 12-29-2016, 08:19 AM

18,483 posts, read 15,285,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
THAT explains a lot about the opposition to Obama's position with the UN and the election!
There are no parallels at all. Either something was said or it was not said. This is factual. Your example is based on opinion, not fact.

Old 12-29-2016, 08:41 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,846,981 times
About time we told Israel to GFT. I am so damn tired of letting these manipulative bastards be the tail that shakes the American dog that I really appreciate any effort to get them to back off.

BTW - I am not being racist or culturist. I do not care for or about any of these obnoxious fools. the only thing that really matters is the oil under the ground, not the pests on top.

Old 12-29-2016, 09:05 AM

29,555 posts, read 9,759,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
The PLO has been in power since the beginning. For fifty years they've supplied the same negotiation stance from the same faction. In the same time Israel has gone through ten factions, ten leaders with a new negotiator each time. So when will the Palestinians have a new faction, a new leader and a new negotiator?
Good question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies