Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 10:03 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,740,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
That's not trolling. That's commonly known as pushback from a different point of view than your's. It happens often in discussion forums. I suggest you get used to it. We've been putting up with it for almost 8 years. You may be suffering from and need to seek help for Trumpinosis. It's an inability to tolerate disagreement or criticism of one's ideas or beliefs.
Those that assume are so often wrong. But it is comical.

His trolling is posting bunk links or stuff that's already been rescinded. Then when corrected (like his Medicare gar-bage) no decency to say yep, I erred.

I didn't vote for either aZZ hat. Thanks for playing. Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 10:06 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
OK, he may only be half-ass, so what. Look at what we've had and what they did for us? Maybe half-ass will do less long term damage? Even if he f's up bad, at least we can keep our guns. Hil just didn't understand if she confiscated guns, men have nothing to lose. They will have a civil war.

When the guns go...everything is finished.
I'm pretty sure she didn't want your guns. Neither did Obama.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:12 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Just a note here:
Disagree with the gallup poll all you wish, but the fact of the matter is that 73% of registered voters did not vote for trump, that is a fact, so looks like the poll might be real close to the reality. So yes some of you here do not like that fact, and want to ignore it, but it should be kept in mind by those elected, there is no mandate and as such the winners still need to take into account the huge number of Americans that did not support you, to do otherwise will be at your own peril.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:16 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,630,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
How much are you getting paid to post, OP? You've started several threads with irrational screeching and scare tactics that have no basis in reality. I don't believe that you believe any of this, you're just spreading Dem manure around, hoping something sticks.
So.... lemme get this straight... you're trying to pretend that the poster made up a fake website, filled it with fictitious content, and created a fake thread?

And you Trump cultmembers seriously wonder why we all think there's something gravely dysfunctional with your mental processes?

God help us all. A nation of imbeciles has elected a simpleton to represent them.

Old 01-03-2017, 01:36 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Just a note here:
Disagree with the gallup poll all you wish, but the fact of the matter is that 73% of registered voters did not vote for trump, that is a fact, so looks like the poll might be real close to the reality. So yes some of you here do not like that fact, and want to ignore it, but it should be kept in mind by those elected, there is no mandate and as such the winners still need to take into account the huge number of Americans that did not support you, to do otherwise will be at your own peril.
It doesn't matter since a LOT of that "73 percent" did NOT vote in 2016. Hillary wasn't Obama in 2008 or 2012.

Old 01-03-2017, 05:19 AM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
Which is what a LEADER does. He oversees things and lets experts in their fields get the work that needs done,done.
ohh what? where? Obama can golf?? -- bite--

the president is in charge NOT Ivanka- or she should have ran for president-Go see the white house web page-- the president does not delegate his work- he is part of a team

Old 01-03-2017, 05:27 AM

638 posts, read 310,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Since he couldnt even muster the most popular votes, this should come as no surprise that most people have no faith in his abilities-being a demogogue and puppet ofa foreign dictator also doesnt help.

Many in U.S. Skeptical Trump Can Handle Presidential Duties | Gallup
Yeah but the majority of the electoral college, DOES. Since the majority of the country itself doesn't really matter, and the election is over, let's get on with it.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
It doesn't matter since a LOT of that "73 percent" did NOT vote in 2016. Hillary wasn't Obama in 2008 or 2012.
Yes, it actually does matter, that means that many if not most of those that did not vote did not find either major Party candidate as acceptable, that includes trump along with Hillary. Nice try, try again.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:24 AM

1,160 posts, read 713,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, it actually does matter, that means that many if not most of those that did not vote did not find either major Party candidate as acceptable, that includes trump along with Hillary. Nice try, try again.
lol.

that is all i can do anymore when i see these silly numbers and attempts to de-legitimatize Trump's win. If you people didnt see this coming given the 2010 and 2014 midterms, then there is no hope for you.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
lol.

that is all i can do anymore when i see these silly numbers and attempts to de-legitimatize Trump's win. If you people didnt see this coming given the 2010 and 2014 midterms, then there is no hope for you.
They are not silly numbers, they are the actual numbers, yes I get it you do not like the inconvenient truth.
ROTFLMAO! I am not a Democrat, funny to see how some automatically believe that because someone did not back Your guy that they had to have backed the other guy. Wrong, try again.
If the Repubs do well they will remain in total control, if they mess it up even more and they will be pushed out of the way, ignore the numbers at your own peril.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies