Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 04:09 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,526,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Maybe 10 years ago; not in 2017, especially with more and more people wanting illegal aliens AND "refugees" GONE from both the US and Europe.
Hahahaha yes all the Aryans/ Nazis/White Nationalists are on your side. Everyone else, nope.

It's quite hilarious that while hated in the US, California is absolutely L-O-V-E-D around the world. In fact, in my experience the state of CA is far better thought of than the US in general.

Quote:
I ain't real worried about foreign people think since it's over for illegals and their fans.
Lol keep telling yourself that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 04:15 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Yes, Donald Trump will look like a tyrant and Jerry Brown will look like a hero and California's image around the world as the ultimate defender of real American values will rise exponentially.
LOL!

Didn't Governor Moonbeam try to run for President and absolutely fail at it? Nobody is paying him any mind.

Here's a tip for you. The rest of the USA and especially the rest of the world doesn't think much of California beyond it being the location of Hollywood and a bunch of farms.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:32 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Lol. Arrest Jerry Brown? The guy's got higher approval ratings than Trump and those ratings have held incredibly steady since he's been governor.

After the disastrous leadership of Celebrity Apprentice reality show host Ahnuld Schwarzenegger, CA is happy to have a decent governor.

Ironically, the US will most likely follow suit with the other Celebrity Apprentice reality show host who will also fail, because these arrogant celebrities who think they can govern are incredibly inexperienced.

Ahnuld and Dahnuld are amazingly similar. Conceited and vain businessmen celebrities, who cheat on their wives, and who know zilch about the law or the government.

If there is a showdown, Brown will win and Twitterhead Trump will be sorry if he gets got involved.
You my friend are talking out of your ass.
Popularity has nothing to do with arresting and prosecuting a political figure, regardless of who that person may be.

I really wish you people who know absolutely nothing about how governments operate, would study up before coming on a public forum, or just shut the hell up.

Bob.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:40 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Hahahaha yes all the Aryans/ Nazis/White Nationalists are on your side. Everyone else, nope.

It's quite hilarious that while hated in the US, California is absolutely L-O-V-E-D around the world. In fact, in my experience the state of CA is far better thought of than the US in general.

Lol keep telling yourself that.
Then I guess a LOT of Americans of Hispanic family are "nazis" since 1 on 3 who voted went with Trump, not Hillary.

BTW: the rest of the US thinks Calif is now a 3rd world dump. Otherwise we wouldn't have near as many people from that state living here in Arizona and so on.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
You my friend are talking out of your ass.
Popularity has nothing to do with arresting and prosecuting a political figure, regardless of who that person may be.
But really, why would that happen?

Jerry Brown has broken no law, in fact, a judge ruled that the fed is responsible for immigration, not cities( or states)

So you want to arrest him for not doing the federal govt's job for them?

Haha that makes no sense.

Quote:
I really wish you people who know absolutely nothing about how governments operate, would study up before coming on a public forum, or just shut the hell up.
Indeed. I couldnt have said it better myself.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post

BTW: the rest of the US thinks Calif is now a 3rd world dump.
This past election exposed the fact that lots of Americans have critical thinking issues.

Because trust me, the world is well aware of California:
2016 GDP World Bank
Unites States( minus CA) $15.999 Trillion
China $11.391 Trillion
Japan $4.730 Trillion
Germany $3.494 Trillion
United Kingdom $2.649 Trillion
California $2.562 Trillion
France $2.488 Trillion
India $2.250 Trillion
Italy $1.852 Trillion
Brazil $1.769 Trillion
Canada $1.532 Trillion
South Korea $1.404 Trillion
Russia $1.267 Trillion
Australia $1.256 Trillion
Spain $1.252 Trillion
Mexico $1.063 Trillion

#boss

Old 01-07-2017, 04:44 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times
Let's put checkpoints on I-5 and the major highways. Show us your papers.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:52 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
This past election exposed the fact that lots of Americans have critical thinking issues.

#boss
How silly. Much of California's GDP depends upon being a state of the USA. Remove that advantage and it's GDP has a huge drop.

Furthermore it doesn't even address what you are responding to. i.e. That California has the image of turning itself into a 3rd world dump. This is how the world sees it.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:55 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Let's put checkpoints on I-5 and the major highways. Show us your papers.
Guilty until you prove yourself innocent.

Old 01-07-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How silly. Much of California's GDP depends upon being a state of the USA. Remove that advantage and it's GDP has a huge drop.
Sorry this is 2017, without California, the United States loses it's competitive edge in the global economy.

Quote:
That California has the image of turning itself into a 3rd world dump. This is how the world sees it.
Hahaha the world loves California-travel some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies