Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 01:13 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,704,726 times

Advertisements

WOW - Trump is amazing as P.E. doing things his way and showing real leadership in so may areas liberals seem worried by it.

Example : the way he advised his cabinet picks. Telling them to be themselves and honest about what they say and not worry about if their views are different than his. Now that is a boss with confidence setting the stage for success. He picked the best willing to serve the public. One of them will even require votes on legislation to allow him to serve. That hasn't been done in many decades and then only once.

Example : His press conferences will be a little different but should be some of the best we have ever seen. He shows he is in command and doesn't back down to the power of the press.

Example : He is meeting with so many people in all walks of life, even ones that oppose him, trying to open lines of communication and future cooperation. Many will likely get on the Trump Train as he keeps on winning. People naturally like underdogs and winners. Trump is both.

This winning is infectious. I may never get tired of it but I know who to call when I am. < a week
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2017, 01:17 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,656,274 times
I'm not a republican or didn't vote for Trump, but I actually kinda like this.

Obama is articulate, but he also always seems like he's reading from a script.

Trump tells it like it is. Him going after CNN/Buzzfeed yesterday was good...if someone posts fake news/unverified reports with crazy crap in it, they should be called out.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:20 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,170,815 times
What's with the ubiquitous "wow" word on pro-Trump threads? Is that what you are directed to preempt your threads with? I believe so.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post

Trump tells it like it is. Him going after CNN/Buzzfeed yesterday was good...if someone posts fake news/unverified reports with crazy crap in it, they should be called out.
Trump tells it like it is???? LOL He's a serial liar. And I'd lay odds that you did in fact vote for him.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 01-13-2017 at 01:34 PM..

Old 01-13-2017, 01:30 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,704,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
What's with the ubiquitous "wow" word on pro-Trump threads? Is that what you are directed to preempt your threads with? I believe so.
Why the constant deflection by people who can't respond to the topic but have to make petty attacks ?
What happened to the educated or is it the education itself that is the problem ?

Old 01-13-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Why the constant deflection by people who can't respond to the topic but have to make petty attacks ?
It's not attack to make an observation. This "wow' thing is very odd. One does not have to be Sherlock Holmes to notice a contrived and redundant effort when one sees one.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:33 PM

1,160 posts, read 715,386 times
it's b/c most liberals have never seen what real leadership looks like. . .

Old 01-13-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump tells it like it is???? LOL He's a serial liar. And I'd lay odds that you did in fact vote for him.
It's people like you as to why Clinton lost. And no...I didn't vote for Trump...stop assuming.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:41 PM

29,632 posts, read 16,616,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post

except, all CNN Did was report that he was briefed, which is 100% True.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
except, all CNN Did was report that he was briefed, which is 100% True.
I didn't say that. at all.. ...but the 35 page document isn't verified.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies