Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 11:13 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,961,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Yes.

Back before:
The debt became $20 trillion
We were dropping bombs in more ME countries
Crowds were marching in the street calling for cops to be murdered
Illegals were getting driver's licenses
The IRS was being used as a weapon
Insurance rates and deductibles soared
Chicago was a killing zone
The authoritarian crony capitalist and his lackeys in Congress just said they wanted to add 10 trillion to the debt by a combination of huge gifts to the military industrial complex, massive tax breaks for the big money donor class and cutting healthcare for the disabled, sick and elderly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2017, 11:24 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
The authoritarian crony capitalist and his lackeys in Congress just said they wanted to add 10 trillion to the debt by a combination of huge gifts to the military industrial complex, massive tax breaks for the big money donor class and cutting healthcare for the disabled, sick and elderly.
You're talking about the future; back doesn't mean the future.

I want to go BACK to these things.

The first thing we need to do to go back is cut spending. I don't think Trump is going to do this. I don't think he ever had the intention to do so; therefore, I didn't vote for him.

Old 01-13-2017, 11:50 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Is it just me or a conservatives posting more and more threads with the word liberals in the title and an accusatory tone the closer we get to the inauguration?

Last edited by jade408; 01-14-2017 at 12:32 AM..

Old 01-14-2017, 12:15 AM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Trump is a psychopath in every sense. The person that wrote the Art of the Deal and lived with him for 18 months called him that as well.

Did you not object to any alternative other than the filling up the swamp with crocodiles as "hiring random people off the streets"?

Name alternative names? 8th TX Ag commissioner Jim Hightower, Mayor John Fetterman, HI rep Tulsi Gabbard, Lt Gov Barbara Lawton of Wisconsin, law professors Tim Canova and Zephyr Teachout, MD rep Jamie Raskin, former Labor Secratary Robert Reich, National Nurses Union Director RoseAnn DeMoro and thousands more have all shown a tireless dedication as champions of the working class of America. We dont have to accept globalists, crony capitalists, lobbyists, big money donors, special interests and international bankers to run our country.
Was the person who worked on "The Art of the Deal" a psychiatrist?

Did you miss the part where I quoted the article about how Psychopathy is NOT a psychiatric diagnosis?

Yet you didn't mind when Obama choose "crony capitalists, lobbyists, big money donors, etc" for his cabinet. Plus you do know that Hillary would have chosen the same type of people that you're complaining about for her cabinet. After all, due to the Clinton Foundation, she and Bubba were beholden to many big donors who expected favors.

Old 01-14-2017, 12:16 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,951,921 times
WHO ARE YOU CALLING UNHINGED? DO LIBERALS SOUND UNHINGED? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK LIBERALS ARE UNHINGED? WAAAAA!!! SAFE SPACE, TIME OUT!

Whew, thank god I'm a gun totin redneck.

Old 01-14-2017, 12:30 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,961,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Was the person who worked on "The Art of the Deal" a psychiatrist?

Did you miss the part where I quoted the article about how Psychopathy is NOT a psychiatric diagnosis?

Yet you didn't mind when Obama choose "crony capitalists, lobbyists, big money donors, etc" for his cabinet. Plus you do know that Hillary would have chosen the same type of people that you're complaining about for her cabinet. After all, due to the Clinton Foundation, she and Bubba were beholden to many big donors who expected favors.
I didnt even vote for Obama and Hillary. Why you defend filling up the swamp with crocodiles I have no idea. They certainly dont serve rural America thats for sure. As long as you vote for the billionaire class, you get the preferred policies of the billionaire class. Thats just the way it is.

Sociopathy is a mental disorder.

Old 01-14-2017, 12:36 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
This isn't about liberal vs conservative. The crisis is that Donald Trump is gonna to be president of the US!!!! This isn't ideological. Trump is a loose cannon and should not be given any policy or civil authority.

No sane or intelligent person finds any positive on this insane person becoming president.
Ge a hold of yourself knowledgeiskey. You're listening to too much liberal media who wants you to be peeing your pants in fear. That's how they keep control over you.

Old 01-14-2017, 12:39 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
WHO ARE YOU CALLING UNHINGED? DO LIBERALS SOUND UNHINGED? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK LIBERALS ARE UNHINGED? WAAAAA!!! SAFE SPACE, TIME OUT!

LOL, it seems you need those so called gun totin rednecks to get your politician elected. By the way, 2018 you got 25 seats to defend. Do you think acting like a loon and calling names is going to get D's their votes.

Hint... It didn't work for you in the 2016. But yea, keep it up. I'd be ok with you losing more seats.

Old 01-14-2017, 12:49 AM

165 posts, read 116,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post

Calm down. Being a gun toting redneck doesn't grant you immunity from being or becoming unhinged.

Old 01-14-2017, 03:07 AM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
I didnt even vote for Obama and Hillary. Why you defend filling up the swamp with crocodiles I have no idea. They certainly dont serve rural America thats for sure. As long as you vote for the billionaire class, you get the preferred policies of the billionaire class. Thats just the way it is.

Sociopathy is a mental disorder.
We'll see how his picks work out. Many of these people are multi-millionaires who can't be bought.

Of course, you're going to hate any of his picks---that's a given.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies