Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2017, 11:07 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,359,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I don't put much faith in these IQ tests.
Pedro, there were no IQ tests involved in this list. That's the issue.

Old 01-14-2017, 11:08 AM

1,400 posts, read 863,246 times
Trump mastered real estate.

Trump mastered Hollywood.

And in about 1 and 1/2 years, Trump mastered politics. He buried the Bush and Clinton political dynasties.

The man is truly brilliant and knows how to win. Not many people even master one thing in life. Obama mastered politics, but so far that is it. He has a long way to go to match Trump. I would not be surprised at all if Trump has the highest IQ of any POTUS in history. It is time that we all unite and get on board the Trump Train!

Old 01-14-2017, 11:13 AM

5,544 posts, read 8,312,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post

And in about 1 and 1/2 years, Trump mastered politics. He buried the Bush and Clinton political dynasties.

The man is truly brilliant and knows how to win. Not many people even master one thing in life. Obama mastered politics, but so far that is it. He has a long way to go to match Trump. I would not be surprised at all if Trump has the highest IQ of any POTUS in history. It is time that we all unite and get on board the Trump Train!
This

Old 01-14-2017, 11:19 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
That is because Trump gives the same speech over and over and over and over again. All he has to remember are things like wall, bad people, country in trouble, me fix everything, and a few key words like "Bigly" and "Yuge". Plus, he is a trained actor, after all, he was the "star" of The Apprentice !

BTW, comparing Trumps' intelligence to Obamas' is like comparing a Volkswagen to a Ferrari. Trump sounds like an 8 year old every time he opens his mouth. Obama is smart and articulate, and he inspires people when he speaks.
Obama wrecked this country. His ideology is not smart because Obama is dumb.

Old 01-14-2017, 11:31 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:

He just went after status starved audience of his dumb realty shows. It is just that the audience not Trump IQ got big.

Old 01-14-2017, 11:34 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Bogus

Trump's verbal intelligence signals a low IQ. Anybody can see this. And nobody brags about doing undergrad at Wharton. Did he get his MBA? No!!!
$10 BILLION reasons says yuu are wrong.

Masters are WAY overblown.

He has proven that you don't need an MBA to be ultra successful.

Obviously you haven't found the knowledge key yet, otherwise YOU might be worth $10 BILLION.

Old 01-14-2017, 11:38 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Trump has to be higher than George W Bush. I certainly hope so.
At least W. had BETTER grades then gore!

Old 01-14-2017, 11:40 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,861,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I think President Obama is a fairly talented orator, but certainly not the best. That honor would go to FDR. In recent history, Bill Clinton, for all his faults, was masterful. Reagan ranks very highly, too. And, of course, let's not forget JFK. Comparatively, Donald Trump is decidedly unimpressive as a public speaker.
Trump prefers to speak in 140 character sound bites.

Old 01-14-2017, 11:42 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,861,584 times
Quote:

Brilliant? No. Self-serving, narcissistic, and opportunistic? Yes.

Trump only cares about one person. Himself. And he does not care who gets injuries in the crossfire. Do t thing your bullet isn't coming.

Old 01-14-2017, 11:45 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,359,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Bogus

Trump's verbal intelligence signals a low IQ. Anybody can see this. And nobody brags about doing undergrad at Wharton. Did he get his MBA? No!!!
Eh, even I don't think this is so easy to determine. Very intelligent people can and do adjust their speaking to fit the needs of an audience. Now do I think this is the case with Trump, that he's secretly brilliant? Well, no, but judging someone solely on stump speeches is not a fool-proof way of discerning intelligence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies