Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 06:46 PM

22,501 posts, read 12,045,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I started this thread to prove a point. At this moment I have not cast any stones, asked for responsibility for any is dues but have been accused of stereotyping white people, ignoring their experiences, assumed discrimination they may it may not have experienced is fake and so on.

Just in the other side of this forum, here are the sorts of questions liberal leaning people and black people have been expected to answer and be accountable for:
Why the Left believes Donald Trump is racist
Black Privilege - Getting Away with Racist Comments????
It's time blacks are treated equally
SJWs call out SING for non-existent racism
Are you sick of the word RACISM?
The Left’s Identity Politics Poison
"The election is over" responses to criticism of Trump
Black Home Ownership Down Sharply Under Obama--Yet Young Blacks Still Strongly Support Obama
are liberals kidding about Elizabeth Warren as a general election candidate?
Serious question. Why are liberal males so effeminate, and why do liberal females seem to be adopting masculine traits?

It is exhausting just thinking about it isn't it! You didn't ask for this burden and suddenly I forced it on yo. It sucks right? Having the weight if all these other people on your shoulders with no way to discharge the weight. People asking you all of these tough questions like you are some sort of magic 8 ball for the sentiments for everyone else.

Why is it suddenly unfair to shift that burden off of my back?
You didn't force anything on me. Period.

If you want to carry what you consider to be "a burden", then that's on you alone. Is someone forcing this on you at gun point?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2017, 07:22 PM

35,755 posts, read 21,122,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Lets Blame White People for the Actions of White People 150 years ago!!!!!

This is war!!!
Not 150 years ago, I'm old enough to have seen a lot of nasty shyte ... I'm waiting for that generation to die off , but looks like the thinking is being rebirthed, and that is the fear.

Old 01-14-2017, 07:30 PM

35,755 posts, read 21,122,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
That's fine. I don't care about that. And residents of the crime areas should be HAPPY TO BE STOPPED AND FRISKED arbitrarily. They should THANK THE OFFICER for keeping his area safe by targeting anyone who looks like or even mildly suggests a gangbanger. If the residents of high crime areas had a lick of common sense, they would enthusiastically support this. I would if I lived there.

And in fact, while not frisked, I have been stopped on 4 separate occasions by my local police department when I was walking at night at 3AM or so in a commercial area where pedestrians are rather rare. I happen to live nearby to that area, and walk there as part of my back therapy. The cops came up on me, told me to stop, questioned me, and once they concluded that I was legit, they moved on, and so did I. And I actually was polite, and thanked them for defending my neighborhood and thanked them for stopping me because it is logical to stop a male walking at 3AM in a deserted commercial area.

So don't give me this BS politically correct discrimination crap. Residents of high crime high drug high gang areas should be teaming up with the police to rid their neighborhoods of the brigands and the beasts. Not helping the beasts by inhibiting logical rational law enforcement. YOU SHOULD LOVE TO BE STOPPED AND FRISKED if you fit the profile. It means making neighborhoods safe from thugs. And that is what we want.

Criminals and dealers and gangbangers in jail. Good people free. It's really so very simple, but one has to have a lick of common sense to understand it. And apparently that is in SHORT SUPPLY nowadays.

I think Trump changes that. I hope so.
Just watching "conviction". Documentary, people falsely arrested and convicted. But in case you have a daughter and she ends up in a poor area, make sure to tell her frisking is great!!!

As if crime has boundaries. Let me close it here before get myself in trouble. Why not trump? Trumpetes!

Old 01-14-2017, 07:55 PM

17,356 posts, read 11,326,456 times
Quote:
This is a really good time for white people to feel the way black people do. I am going to hold Trump responsible and accountable for everything all white people do, all things republicans do and all things republican politicians do and say.

It is going to be awesome. Just like it is for black people to have to answer for all black people.
I'm willing to bet you already do this every day of your life regardless of who is president.

Old 01-14-2017, 07:57 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,958,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
In other words, nothing has changed for the race baiting class dividing identity partisanship tribe.

Thanks for warning us

Now THAT is irony.
What should we expect from someone from Oakland!

What has happened to this forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Not 150 years ago, I'm old enough to have seen a lot of nasty shyte ... I'm waiting for that generation to die off , but looks like the thinking is being rebirthed, and that is the fear.
I have also, I grew up in Long Beach in the 60's, don't tell us there was no hate from blacks. This road is traveled by both!

Just glad it is a small percentage of blacks/whites who continue nonsense on C-D!

Old 01-14-2017, 11:36 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,062,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Just watching "conviction". Documentary, people falsely arrested and convicted. But in case you have a daughter and she ends up in a poor area, make sure to tell her frisking is great!!!

As if crime has boundaries. Let me close it here before get myself in trouble. Why not trump? Trumpetes!
Crime has definite boundaries. Let's be real for a moment and stop the PC nonsense. Let's not close our eyes and enter the Land of Make Believe. There are areas where crime happens infrequently, and shootings and murders are extremely rare. These are safe areas for the most part, and you walk around day or night for 100 years and never be attacked. Then there are areas where murder, muggings, rape, and property crime are rampant, frequent, violent, pervasive, visible, and out of control. Let's stay out of the Land of Make Believe and stay in the real world. The world where every single business needs metal gates over the windows every night. Where no one would DARE park their car overnight. Where no one wants to be caught after dark. Where police statistics show highly frequent murders, muggings, assaults, knife fights, gang activity, shootings, drug deals, prostitution, mayhem, chaos. Let's not go the Land of Make Believe where we close our eyes to reality and pretend pretend pretend. Let's go the Land of Reality where data points and deaths are plotted and printed on maps. Let's address what we see in the Land of Reality and give police carte blanche to clean it up and crush the crime problem.

Old 01-14-2017, 11:38 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,781,871 times
Quote:
This is a really good time for white people to feel the way black people do. I am going to hold Trump responsible and accountable for everything all white people do, all things republicans do and all things republican politicians do and say.

It is going to be awesome. Just like it is for black people to have to answer for all black people.
You going to hold someone hostage because you hate white people?

Old 01-14-2017, 11:50 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,751,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
A lot of people don't like white people anymore.
Funny how the election was about race yet it's white vs white.

Old 01-15-2017, 12:25 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,402,773 times
Quote:

I thought White people could never understand the complexities of being Black? I'm told this daily right here on this forum.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:13 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,925,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I thought White people could never understand the complexities of being Black? I'm told this daily right here on this forum.
Possibly not. But you can be held accountable for everything other white people and be expected to be the voice of white people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies