Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 12:13 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Of course he does, Ted. Leopards don't change their spots and every single person who has ever had personal dealings with him report her is a con man of the first degree. I fully expect he will be the richest man in the world this time next year -- again, compliments of the US taxpayer.
Yep and he will still NEVER show his tax returns because he's hiding so much ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2017, 12:17 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
I'm just going put out two important points :

40 million in today's inflation adjusted dollars is a tremendous amount of money. No doubt at all.

But taking the 40 million and turning it into 4.5 billion is not easy. And if it was, why are not each of his siblings, who inherited equal amounts, not worth billions now?

Why are not a whole host of lottery winners, pro athletes, musicians and Hollywood entertainers not worth billions? Many of them have accumulated way more the 40 million.

The descrepency between Trump's own interpretation of his net worth and an enitity like Forbes - is strictly tied the formulation in how intellectual property valued.
I detest Donald, but I have never given credence to the idea that he was just born rich and doesn't know how to increase a fortune. Would a puke like this would have gotten rich if he were born poor? Um, no -- probably not -- he lacks the intelligence and humility to climb the ladder from the bottom rung, but being born where he was he learned the lesson well of how to take full advantage of his position to increase a fortune -- which he will apply in full to use the full might of the US treasury to enrich himself, his family and his cronies (in that order) in the coming years.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:18 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
This is Donald Trump's Net Worth

Donald Trump Net Worth: $4.5 Billion
Well as Kellyanne, Reince, and the PE apologists say "you should take him seriously, but not literally."

Old 01-18-2017, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Yep and he will still NEVER show his tax returns because he's hiding so much ****.
The only thing that can save us now is the congress -- LOL @ the balance of powers. Those chumps will line up and argue about who gets to be molested by the Orange one.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:20 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
I detest Donald, but I have never given credence to the idea that he was just born rich and doesn't know how to increase a fortune. Would a puke like this would have gotten rich if he were born poor? Um, no -- probably not -- he lacks the intelligence and humility to climb the ladder from the bottom rung, but being born where he was he learned the lesson well of how to take full advantage of his position to increase a fortune -- which he will apply in full to use the full might of the US treasury to enrich himself, his family and his cronies (in that order) in the coming years.
LOL, no you've confused Trump with Hillary. Now that she lost the election she's losing all those contributors from world leaders... no more political clout.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:22 PM

27,562 posts, read 28,659,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
This is Donald Trump's Net Worth

Donald Trump Net Worth: $4.5 Billion
How can that figure be right? According to his own admission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ1FadRTtSc

Old 01-18-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, no you've confused Trump with Hillary. Now that she lost the election she's losing all those contributors from world leaders... no more political clout.
Um, no, petch -- Hillary is another matter altogether -- one that's about as relevant to today's times as Aldai Stevenson, so not even worth discussing. I suspect you're profoundly ignorant of the facts that Donald Trump's father manipulated local politicians to make a fortune and taught his son to do the same, but you really have no excuse for not knowing this. Donald Trump has already explained it ad naseum. You should pay more attention to the man you voted for.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:44 PM

1,229 posts, read 859,236 times
Quote:

As much as you dont like Trump, I don't believe that even you actually believe he'll inflate his own holdings with tax payer money. Besides, he's under far too much scrutiny.

You can go back to interviews in the 90's with Larry King - He's wanted to be President for a long time.....and its never been about self-gain....It's much more about ego and the fact he really believes he can help the country.

Old 01-18-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
As much as you dont like Trump, I don't believe that even you actually believe he'll inflate his own holdings with tax payer money. Besides, he's under far too much scrutiny.

You can go back to interviews in the 90's with Larry King - He's wanted to be President for a long time.....and its never been about self-gain....It's much more about ego and the fact he really believes he can help the country.
I fully believe that Donald will use his position as the most powerful man in the world to become the richest man in the world. I also believe he'll use his power to enrich his friends and punish his enemies - with flagrant disregard for justice and decency.

Old 01-18-2017, 01:10 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
I fully believe that Donald will use his position as the most powerful man in the world to become the richest man in the world. I also believe he'll use his power to enrich his friends and punish his enemies - with flagrant disregard for justice and decency.
Yea and he's started with not taking the presidential paycheck <sarcasm>.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies