Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 11:47 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,488,747 times

Advertisements

She and her "anchor baby", Barron, will quietly live in Trump Tower in New York, while Trump's daughter Ivanka, handles a lot of the First Lady duties!

Old 01-20-2017, 11:47 AM

23,968 posts, read 15,066,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal Royal View Post
It was about where she was wearing that dress. That was a total classless disrespectful move on her part. She disrespected the highest office. Melania was a young model at the time, nobody is mad other than homosexuals and Libs. Who hasn't done crazy stuff when young.
Oh looky.

USA democracy's high holy day and there sits Mrs. Pence in a sleeveless dress. The horror.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:49 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Nudge my memory - what was false about that?

I don't even blame her for that fiasco. But the fact that the Trump campaign was incompetent enough to let her humiliate herself to that degree during her first real appearance on the national stage - that was inexcusable.
She most assuredly did NOT plagiarize anyone's speech. She said the very same words in the very same context that hundreds if not thousands of people, including myself, have said way, way before Michelle said them. Anyone who remotely thinks what Michelle said was original is dumber than a salted slug under a box of rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
She and her "anchor baby", Barron, will quietly live in Trump Tower in New York, while Trump's daughter Ivanka, handles a lot of the First Lady duties!
And here's one who's too far gone to know Melania is a citizen of The United States of America.

It must hurt.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:51 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,836,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal Royal View Post
She is the most classy, gorgeous woman to ever walk in that White House. Her Style and looks are just stunning. Compared to the last "woman". Liberals can't handle this.
YOU are anything but classy. What a hateful comment about our former First Lady. You're pathetic.

And, seeing as looks and style are so important to you, what do YOU look like?

42,732 posts, read 29,864,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
She most assuredly did NOT plagiarize anyone's speech. She said the very same words in the very same context that hundreds if not thousands of people, including myself, have said way, way before Michelle said them. Anyone who remotely thinks what Michelle said was original is dumber than a salted slug under a box of rocks.
They kind of admitted that First Lady Trump's speech was a plagiarism of First Lady Obama's speech.

Whether you think First Lady Obama's speech was original or not.

305 posts, read 179,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Some look at a nude woman as beautiful art. She wasn't a political person when she posed for those pictures. Why even bring it up? Means nothing today.
I'm no fan of Trump, but I am getting tired of reading about Melania posing nude. I mean it's baffling to me that Repubs are fine with it... it's not exactly the conservative and traditional platform they usually stick to.
But I'm also not a fan of sl*t shaming, either.

Also, if she is a wonderful first lady and you (people in general, not "you" person I'm quoting) think so, please stop using her beauty as your supporting evidence - there's no shortage of beautiful women in this world, and it's not evidence of anything other than good genes. I don't see posts randomly bringing up Adrianna Lima on the VS runway show and how in spite of being a lingerie model she's a classy and gracious gal.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:52 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
They kind of admitted that First Lady Trump's speech was a plagiarism of First Lady Obama's speech.

Whether you think First Lady Obama's speech was original or not.
lolol. Only in your fevered mind.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:53 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Jackie O was as much of an airhead as Melania but in terms of looks Melania easily most beautiful

Old 01-20-2017, 11:55 AM

88,515 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
I don't know why so many people imply that Michelle Obama isn't a woman. She's tall and large-boned. Just because she's not some tiny bird-boned slip of a thing, doesn't make her less a woman.

That said, I agree that Melania Trump is lovely.
Trust me, as a six-foot-tall woman, I can tell you it's common. People feel free to make stupid, unkind remarks all the time just because of our height that they would not say to anyone else. Strangers, even.

Michelle is in great physical shape. She is an attractive woman. So is Melania, and she is the more common, delicate-flower type.

You want women who all look a certain way, move to Stepford.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:57 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,133,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Jackie O was as much of an airhead as Melania but in terms of looks Melania easily most beautiful
Why do you imply Melania's an airhead? She went to uni and speaks several languages, that she probably had to teach herself in adulthood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies