Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 07:08 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times

Advertisements

So while all the MSM goes on and on about crowd size, pussyhats (without the derangement), and attacks 10 years old boys, they are completely NOT covering the confirmation hearings that continued on through the weekend.

Thus, as such, the Democrats who are powerless to stop any confirmation, aren't even getting their concerns aired to the American people. They have been shut out completely again.

Wondering if this was the plan all along. i.e. The MSM & hapless Democrats got played like a fiddle yet again.

What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2017, 07:15 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,264,553 times
I think the Corporate Media is clueless and so Biased that they are incapable of understanding that Congressional Hearings are more important than Women is pink hats that talk about blowing up the White House and marching around with filthy language.

It doesn't matter what Chuck Schumer and the Democrats do -- Trump's Cabinet will be confirmed. They can pull the 30 minute Debate Rule to delay it all, but in the end - what will be remembered is "Democrats are LOSERS again" and they are on record as Total Obstructionists.

Not likely to be helpful to those Dem Senators that are up for election in Trump States.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:18 AM

14,674 posts, read 14,639,000 times
Complete obstructionism finally paid off for the GOP this past election. I doubt it will lose Democrats any votes in their states (likely the opposite) but it's funny to see the conversation flipped.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:20 AM

1,160 posts, read 712,767 times
Trump is a genius when it comes to controlling the narrative and diverting attention. Obama was GOOD... Trump is much, much, BETTER

Old 01-23-2017, 07:22 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,565,745 times
The media is talking about alternative facts. As they should.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So while all the MSM goes on and on about crowd size, pussyhats (without the derangement), and attacks 10 years old boys, they are completely NOT covering the confirmation hearings that continued on through the weekend.

Thus, as such, the Democrats who are powerless to stop any confirmation, aren't even getting their concerns aired to the American people. They have been shut out completely again.

Wondering if this was the plan all along. i.e. The MSM & hapless Democrats got played like a fiddle yet again.

What do you think?
Alternative facts.

We all know his disastrous, far right, globalist cabinet will get confirmed despite the posturing of Rubio and Graham.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:27 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

We all know his disastrous, far right, globalist cabinet will get confirmed despite the posturing of Rubio and Graham.
You completely didn't address the point made.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:27 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,029,803 times
What amazes me is liberals are too damned stupid to not know alternative facts indeed are real and are part of our daily life. Just when I think they can't get any dumber, they do.

I switched over to George and Gracie Burns (Ant TV) when the media, all three main stream media, started talking about the pussywalk.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:29 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,714,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

What do you think?
Oh they definitely got played, and expect 4 more years of the same. That's the beauty of his twitter account, he just types 160 characters and the media runs around like a chicken with its head cut off for 2 days while he flies under the radar on whatever else he's doing. Then he tweets again lol

Old 01-23-2017, 07:30 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,565,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
What amazes me is liberals are too damned stupid to not know alternative facts indeed are real and are part of our daily life.
Well, they're part of our life now. But, no, they are not real in terms of being factual. Only a gullible Republican would buy that they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies