Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 12:43 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,071,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I was waiting for her to start tap dancing.
That's fine. But you really need to be asking the important question. Does she keep hot sauce in her purse?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2017, 12:45 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,018,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The "hangup on race" is perpetual black dysfunction that needs to be explained in a way that holds blacks blameless for their own behavior.

This is what Democrats do for blacks and what keeps blacks voting for Democrats.

They make excuses: insane, bizarre and irrational excuses.

As long as they have excuses, they don't have to look in the mirror.
Excuses and money. Don't forget the money.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:52 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,279,232 times
One thing they're very good at is shutting down any public opposition to their talking points. They've so effectively "shut up" anyone who feels differently, that they don't see that they're turning more people away every day. They're mistaking silence for agreement. We come on message boards and forums and talk about it, but how many of us are willing to discuss things or confront these types of people in real life? I tried once or twice before realizing it's futile, aggravating, and in one instance, somewhat threatening.

Old 01-24-2017, 01:14 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,938,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
The fake Indian?
You speak of the native American Indian Fauxcahontas?

Elizabeth Warren’s Re-Election Campaign Might be in Trouble

I hope the batstuff insane woman wins the nomination for the white house because she sure would do really well on Indian reservations and across the Midwest!

Old 01-24-2017, 01:18 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,606,367 times
The DNC is making this too easy for Republicans...

Old 01-24-2017, 01:26 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
One thing they're very good at is shutting down any public opposition to their talking points. They've so effectively "shut up" anyone who feels differently, that they don't see that they're turning more people away every day. They're mistaking silence for agreement. We come on message boards and forums and talk about it, but how many of us are willing to discuss things or confront these types of people in real life? I tried once or twice before realizing it's futile, aggravating, and in one instance, somewhat threatening.
Yep. It's annoying.

Try being black and having your white friends "tell me" how "oppressed" I am, and that I don't have a chance to be anywhere "nearly successful" as my white counterparts in the world.

I told one of my white friends I was against Black Lives Matter, and she nearly looked like I was psychotic for having a different opinion than her about it.

I feel like this new wave of Democrats is mind-slavery or something. Keeps you oppressed when you really have no reason to feel oppressed anymore. But once you disagree with their boring "BLM!" NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FACIST USA" stuff, they don't know what to do or have no real talking points, so they just get angry and start yelling about....something.

Old 01-24-2017, 01:37 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,344,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
...that is great news...instead of learning any lessons from this past election they are going full throttle as the anti-white party:

https://news.grabien.com/story-dnc-c...y-charged-foru

That should get the white vote even higher for Trump's second term:

https://news.vice.com/story/white-pe...t-donald-trump
Racial identity politics do not work. In fact, this system causes more division.

Old 01-24-2017, 01:39 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times
The sad part is, the Democratic party is the where all the race stuff came from with Trump suddenly being a "racist divider". Yet...they can't even see it for themselves... lol.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:13 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,038,460 times
This was one person who is vying for the position, not multiple people and probably someone who is not going to win the seat. but at least you can have pages and pages of anger over it so I guess it has some value.

Old 01-24-2017, 02:21 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
This was one person who is vying for the position, not multiple people and probably someone who is not going to win the seat. but at least you can have pages and pages of anger over it so I guess it has some value.
So if you think other Dems don't have the same views
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies