Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 09:35 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
He will step on it sooner or later and the Repubs will walk him out of the building, probably kicking and screaming like a little girl.
I've long given zero credit to wishful thinking posts like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 09:52 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I've long given zero credit to wishful thinking posts like this.
Yet you cannot help but to react to them, yeup, just like the donald.

Old 01-29-2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:
You're completely delusional. You still don't get it, and none of you lefties do.

He THRIVES on criticism. He perpetuates it to his advantage, just like he did going up against the other GOP nominees, just like he did going up against Hillary.

As long as you keep believing your fantasy, he continues to win.
ROTFLMAO! The trump is the most thin skinned President I have ever seen, goo grief he cannot get over the fact that he did not win the popular vote, way fewer people showed up for his crowning moment, and spending late night hours in Twitter wars with those that criticize his lordship. He is a Biggest snowflake there is, and when he goes up against Congress one too many times he is going to be Gone.

Old 01-29-2017, 09:59 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,114 times
Quote:
ROTFLMAO! The trump is the most thin skinned President I have ever seen, goo grief he cannot get over the fact that he did not win the popular vote, way fewer people showed up for his crowning moment, and spending late night hours in Twitter wars with those that criticize his lordship. He is a Biggest snowflake there is, and when he goes up against Congress one too many times he is going to be Gone.
Really? Is that why he crumbled in the face of fierce opposition a year ago? Half a year ago? A few months ago? Now?

Oh, and you're 'cool' emoticon after every post doesn't help your weak arguments.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:08 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,099,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
t

the senate was never going to convict clinton, and even if they did, they didnt have to remove him from office. they could have censured him instead if they chose.
The Senate will never get a two thirds vote to remove any future President.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Really? Is that why he crumbled in the face of fierce opposition a year ago? Half a year ago? A few months ago? Now?

Oh, and you're 'cool' emoticon after every post doesn't help your weak arguments.
Could not care less if he crumbles, when he screws up enough he will be history and Pence can take over, at least he is sane and a conservative.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
The Senate will never get a two thirds vote to remove any future President.
Don't count on that, there are still enough sane minds left in the Senate to get rid of a President that turns out to be an Idiot.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:16 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
You're completely delusional. You still don't get it, and none of you lefties do.

He THRIVES on criticism. He perpetuates it to his advantage, just like he did going up against the other GOP nominees, just like he did going up against Hillary.

As long as you keep believing your fantasy, he continues to win.
Not when the criticism keeps up, he doesn't. Trump pushes back, but once he finds resistance a second time, he goes the other way, caves in, and plays nice.

That's possibly a winning strategy in the business world, but not in government.

I get it. Trump and I are the same age, and I've watched him for decades now. I knew he was serious after a few weeks of initial disbelief, and once I knew he was serious, I knew he would do exactly what he's doing.

He's a perpetual 13-year old delinquent who was born on a big fat money pillow that cushioned him from a bruised butt all his life whenever he took a fall, but it's gone now, and he can't get it back until he quits the job.

If you think millions of angry people are living in a fantasy, well, so be it. All he has won so far is massive animosity, but if you think otherwise, so be that, too.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:26 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
I think he certainly has an ego, no doubt, but I think obama certainly had one too....notice how many times obama used the word "I" when he talked. But the big difference between trump and obama is trump says what's on his mind/how he feels/is a straight talker which I personally like in a personality regardless if I agree/disagree with someone and obama was far more subtle and passive aggressive and sneaky about it all. The bottom line is they both have egos/are thin skinned, I agree.

Snowflake, trump? Trump is a very clever person and indeed plays people/the media to get what he wants so I think some of the "Ego" and "thin skinned" is him playing the media and others. Everything he does I believe is for a reason to attain a goal even though it's not obvious to some. He didn't get where he is $ wise/power wise by being "thin skinned" without having purpose as the business world would spit out a snowflake/thin skinned person in an instant.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:29 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
The U.S. is not supposed to favor certain Religions over others.
And the belief there is no god, is the biggest religion Government pushes. Atheism is still a religion. It is a faith and belief.

Yet Government is the biggest pusher of Atheism there is, today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies