Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 10:35 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times

Advertisements

Yep. Liberals are doubling down on the things that caused them to lose. It's hilarious

yeah if Democrats campaign on mass Muslim immigration and funding sanctuary cities. I am sure they will win

not to mention attacking white people. A winning strategy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeoC7P7Wmo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 10:37 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,090,374 times
Exclamation Journalists don't know reality anymore, just fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
That did if for me, as that's what the press was showing us. It worked. Even though 99% of the Tea partiers were just people fed up with high taxes and lack of representation. The press turned the image of tea party into the face of the evil Right.
Exactly. Everybody knew a tea partier in 2009-2011 and when the media tried villifying their neighbors for being political active, the nation turned on the media.

The gig is up. Everyone knows the media is incapable of publishing a neutral article. Journalism majors are mocked for going into a field that pays less than social workers.With two decades of liberal bias in journalist, they think this is normal behavior. They live in a vacuum.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:40 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
He is asking for the money from You and Me since the President of Mexico told him to go scr*w himself, wait until he starts dealing with China. If you do not see any of his lies then you are not looking, simple as that.
He's not asking for the money from you and me.

He has Mexico at the negotiating table.

He will extract payment from them one way or the other while also giving them a way to save face.

He never said in his campaign "how" Mexico would pay for the wall.

Are you so simple, that you believed Mexico would write a check up front?

I can assure you that no one who voted for Trump was that stupid.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:40 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Just withholding the foreign aid to Mexico, will accomplish the task in 4 years with enough in a rainy day fund for investing to make money for maintenance and Border patrol.
Them Mexican Politicians putting that foreign aid directly in their bank accounts will be forking it over and supplying the labor.
Then he can wait to get the money from them and not Us, that is what he said he would do, so either he lied or he never intended to get the money from them to begin with.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Then he can wait to get the money from them and not Us, that is what he said he would do, so either he lied or he never intended to get the money from them to begin with.
He never said that. He said Mexico would pay. He never said how.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
He's not asking for the money from you and me.

He has Mexico at the negotiate ing table.

He will extract payment from them one way or the other while also giving them a way to save face.

He never said in his campaign "how" Mexico would pay for the wall.

Are you so simple, that you believed Mexico would write a check up front?

I can assure you that no one who voted for Trump was that stupid.
Yes, he is.

Nope he killed that possibility with his threats and ultimatums.

No he won't and until he does we should not be giving him the money.

Yes he did, good grief they either pay or not and guess what they are not going to pay.

Are you so simple that you not realize trump is full of it? Oh wait, I already know the answer to that one, never mind.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
He never said that. He said Mexico would pay. He never said how.
So, how he is going to make them pay for it is by making us pay for it, are you even listening to yourself?

Old 01-29-2017, 10:45 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Yep. Liberals are doubling down on the things that caused them to lose. It's hilarious

yeah if Democrats campaign on mass Muslim immigration and funding sanctuary cities. I am sure they will win

Thank you for making me throw up in my mouth with that video.

On the flip side:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4CEA46hg6g

Old 01-29-2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

Hey, You won, Get Over It.

Too bad it looks like the Nation Lost.

Old 01-29-2017, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Yes, he is.

Nope he killed that possibility with his threats and ultimatums.

No he won't and until he does we should not be giving him the money.

Yes he did, good grief they either pay or not and guess what they are not going to pay.

Are you so simple that you not realize trump is full of it? Oh wait, I already know the answer to that one, never mind.

You are so silly. If everything you say is true, then why are Mexicans back at the negotiating table?

Don't be silly.

He has made the failing Mexican president more popular than he has been since he was elected lol.

They will pay indirectly through a renegotiated trade deal or some other mechanism. The Mexican pres will sell it however he wants. Life will go on. The wall will be built. Americans wont pay for it.

Seriously, you thought anyone believed the Mexicans were going to write out a check up front or that Trump and Repubs believed that?

Wow. You guys are nuttier than I thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies