Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 10:43 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times

Advertisements

It's not locked. I just went over there to look. What are you babbling about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 10:44 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,647,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
That's not the point, the point is that he is being propped up by Russian money (unscrupulous Eastern European banks are the only banks that will lend to Trump anymore). He knows that he will be revealed as being in Putin's pocket ...
Okay, I don't support Trump, but the Russia thing is seriously played out already...

Old 02-02-2017, 10:51 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
It's not locked. I just went over there to look. What are you babbling about?
The number of signatures has not changed in 2 days. After is was increasing by 10,000 signatures every few hours between last Friday and Wednesday......the number has been stuck on 476,329 for nearly 2 days now. A coworker signed it this morning and the number is still at 476,329.

And for every Trump supporter that makes a comment about how Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns, then why did he say he would? nationalmemo.com compiled a list of every time Trump said he would release his tax returns if he were president, he said it 23 times:

LINK: http://www.nationalmemo.com/showusyo...is-tax-returns #ShowUsYourTaxes: Here

I can't wait to see what Trump supporters have to say in defense.

Old 02-02-2017, 10:53 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,075,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Why would he do it?

First, he probably has 150 tax returns through trusts and such.
Second he knows the criminal left will use tax returns to seek out Trump vendors to make war on.
Democrats are dirty, you can't enable them to hurt America more than they do.

But it is okay (and safe for our Nation) to believe a confirmed liar that he is "rich" (that might turn out to be as truthful as when he says "I am smart; really, really smart," that he pays taxes (doubtful), that he gives to charity (doubtful), and that he is owned by foreign banks to which he owes billions of dollars. When people are hiding information, they are usually hiding something which will make them look poorly in the eyes of a moral and ethical person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Okay, I don't support Trump, but the Russia thing is seriously played out already...

Yup....except that he just pulled back on some sanctions, just after he hung up on one of our allies who was asking for a plan to work together. What is wrong with that picture?

And don't forget, we still have at least three agencies investigating his pee party in a Russian hotel. That should be some explanation along the lines of "it never happened". "Never happened". Except the Donald has a history of being,....well, to be polite, untruthful.

Old 02-02-2017, 10:58 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
The number of signatures has not changed in 2 days. After is was increasing by 10,000 signatures every few hours between last Friday and Wednesday......the number has been stuck on 476,329 for nearly 2 days now. A coworker signed it this morning and the number is still at 476,329.

And for every Trump supporter that makes a comment about how Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns, then why did he say he would? nationalmemo.com compiled a list of every time Trump said he would release his tax returns if he were president, he said it 23 times:

LINK: #ShowUsYourTaxes: Here #ShowUsYourTaxes: Here

I can't wait to see what Trump supporters have to say in defense.
That doesn't prove that it's locked. And I just went over there and proved to myself that it's not locked.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:01 AM

17,341 posts, read 11,274,075 times
Very nice petition. Too bad Trump and most people that voted for him don't care. Keep wasting your time. Your time is yours to waste.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:03 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,108,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
That doesn't prove that it's locked. And I just went over there and proved to myself that it's not locked.
okay..... Not "locked" then. Fact remains that more people have signed the petition, but the signature counter is "stuck." Does that work for you?

And to my point, the "investigate Hillary" petition counter is still working, that number has changed today.

Any response for all of this, Three Wolves?

Old 02-02-2017, 11:13 AM

1,261 posts, read 950,522 times
This appears to be a website issue that goes beyond just this one petition. I tested by signing several, and the counts did not update for any of the petitions. It could be the that the counter is simply broken, or that they are not actually recording new signees. It is impossible to know from the website.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:13 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,145,508 times
Quote:
okay..... Not "locked" then. Fact remains that more people have signed the petition, but the signature counter is "stuck." Does that work for you?

And to my point, the "investigate Hillary" petition counter is still working, that number has changed today.

Any response for all of this, Three Wolves?
Ok, so go take a video of you signing it without the count incrementing and post it.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:16 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,117,757 times
Quote:
First of all, before you Trump supporters come in here screaming "he doesn't have to show his taxes!," that's not what this is about. The petitioning portion of whitehouse.gov is for the people to voice their concerns. It seems as though the Trump administration is trying to limit that....

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

Taken from another forum:

UNBELIEVABLE.
Yes I locked it yesterday. I have the key right here. Move along, nothing to see here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies