Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 08:49 AM

27,219 posts, read 46,818,210 times

Advertisements

It seems Lady Gaga will say something about "inclusion" during half time Super Bowl performance.

I'm in favor of inclusion as well.

Inclusion of people who dare not being a threat to others and obey laws, assimilate and appreciate the grateful welcoming by the USA of immigrants of all backgrounds and religion.

Recently I was at the department of Homeland security to support a friend who received the green card approval under this new President.

I saw people walking into the building of all backgrounds. Asian, Hispanic, Black, Indian, White, and people who seems to be of Muslim faith due to the way they were dressed. Nobody seemed to be refused to go into the building so we can clearly say there is no discrimination and INCLUSION is what both sides of the aisle seem to agree on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 09:06 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,780,433 times
Inclusion is wonderful. I don't know anybody who does not believe in inclusion.

Old 02-04-2017, 09:20 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,232,047 times
"Inclusion " translates to no white men in liberal speak

Old 02-04-2017, 09:26 AM

21,195 posts, read 19,809,403 times
I'm glad to hear that Lady Gaga will be condemning the lack of inclusion practiced in Sharia Law countries like the 7 that Trump banned.

Old 02-04-2017, 10:39 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,780,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I'm glad to hear that Lady Gaga will be condemning the lack of inclusion practiced in Sharia Law countries like the 7 that Trump banned.
Un, no. She's not that smart. Once you get beyond a three-word chant, she's in over her head.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:16 AM

35,770 posts, read 21,134,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It seems Lady Gaga will say something about "inclusion" during half time Super Bowl performance.

I'm in favor of inclusion as well.

Inclusion of people who dare not being a threat to others and obey laws, assimilate and appreciate the grateful welcoming by the USA of immigrants of all backgrounds and religion.

Recently I was at the department of Homeland security to support a friend who received the green card approval under this new President.

I saw people walking into the building of all backgrounds. Asian, Hispanic, Black, Indian, White, and people who seems to be of Muslim faith due to the way they were dressed. Nobody seemed to be refused to go into the building so we can clearly say there is no discrimination and INCLUSION is what both sides of the aisle seem to agree on.
well ! yes but I guess they cant get in that line if not allowed to fly here can they? That I know of, there were NO illegal Muslims trying to get in - not one! so just because we have some scardie kats --the world has come to a dead stop - We aren't looking to very smart --to the world-

Old 02-04-2017, 11:17 AM

35,770 posts, read 21,134,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Un, no. She's not that smart. Once you get beyond a three-word chant, she's in over her head.

makes more than you- I think she is---

Old 02-04-2017, 11:19 AM

24 posts, read 42,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
"Inclusion " translates to no white men in liberal speak
You clearly don't understand "liberal speak," so you shouldn't try to translate it.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:19 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,748,117 times
Lady Gaga and Beyonce etc are just using these to gain support and popularity. Nothing more than this.

To say all these nice things is extremely easy and costs NOTHING. It will be nice to see them do something good that actually cost them something. For example, if Lady Gaga can give a speech about "love the gays" in Saudi Arabia, then she will be my hero. To keep doing this knowing most of your audience will agree, that's just cheap tactics.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:31 AM

636 posts, read 393,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
For example, if Lady Gaga can give a speech about "love the gays" in Saudi Arabia, then she will be my hero. To keep doing this knowing most of your audience will agree, that's just cheap tactics.
You think nobody in Saudi Arabia listens to Lady Gaga? Of course they do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies