Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 12:50 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Yes, the unqualified Radical we had over the last 8 years is gone. After winning the Nobel Peace Prize for nothing, then proceeding to get us into 3 more wars, and dropping hundreds of thousands of bombs and Cruise missiles killing thousands of Innocents, contributing to the assassination of another countries leader, then trying to do the same thing in Libya we can breath a breath of relief.

When the Orange One reaches Obama/Hillary's level of Criminality we should hold him accountable too.

They seem to have equal numbers of convictions. Or has 'innocent until proven guilty' ended?

Old 02-05-2017, 12:53 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I did, it's the whiners who can't seem to defend Lil' Donny Thin Skin any other way than with lame comparisons to Obama who can't seem to do that.
When Donny has as much blood on his hands as Obama we can start comparing him to Obama. What most of you fail to acknowledge it was the last 8 years of continuous lies, criminality and Hypocrisy that led us to Trump being elected in the first place.

Old 02-05-2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
When Donny has as much blood on his hands as Obama we can start comparing him to Obama. What most of you fail to acknowledge it was the last 8 years of continuous lies, criminality and Hypocrisy that led us to Trump being elected in the first place.
Nah, it was a crappy choice between two lousy candidates, a lose lose situation.

BTW, NICE job of ignoring the 8 years before Obama of continuous BS and stupid wars of choice.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
They seem to have equal numbers of convictions. Or has 'innocent until proven guilty' ended?

Innocent? The Nobel Peace prize winning Obama has thousands of American deaths under his belt. When Donny gets to even 10% of that number maybe when can judge him.

—2,499 U.S. soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq so far under President Obama, according to the independent Iraq Coalition Casualty Count.

—Of those, 1,906 have been killed in and around Afghanistan, and 593 in Iraq.

—Under Obama, the United States has been at war for 2,687 days. That's longer than under George W. Bush
or any other U.S. president, for that matter.

Obama has conducted airstrikes on seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria. (That's three more countries than George W. Bush bombed.)

Some 2,500 Americans Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama - Rolling Stone

Old 02-05-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Nah, it was a crappy choice between two lousy candidates, a lose lose situation.

BTW, NICE job of ignoring the 8 years before Obama of continuous BS and stupid wars of choice.
It was a Lose Lose.

"Nice job? You must be confusing me with a Republican. I would be a hypocrite if I didn't hold Bush accountable for his war mongering too. I'll include Hillary, Biden and Kerry in that group to since they all rationalized the overthrow of Saddam too. Of course Obama ran on the high ground of voting against it then proceeded to do the same.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Innocent? The Nobel Peace prize winning Obama has thousands of American deaths under his belt. When Donny gets to even 10% of that number maybe when can judge him.

—2,499 U.S. soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq so far under President Obama, according to the independent Iraq Coalition Casualty Count.

—Under Obama, the United States has been at war for 2,687 days. That's longer than under George W. Bush

—Obama has conducted airstrikes on seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria. (That's three more countries than George W. Bush bombed.)

Some 2,500 Americans Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama - Rolling Stone
Yet you utterly fail to mention the amount of blood on GWB's hands. Biased much?

And, WHAT's to say Obama would have even gone into Iraq and Afghanistan if we weren't already tied up there? Obama was no great shakes but he doesn't merit all the blame for a lot of that crap either.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:15 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,822,090 times
A LOT of people have served in the US military so that Bruce has the natural right to say any dumb thing he wants. While I don't agree with what he said, I will defend with my life his right to say it.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:21 PM

1,549 posts, read 1,063,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Please Bruce leave with the rest of the hypocrites that said they would leave....It is not our duty to take third world refugees from Australia . Australia won't even bring them inland to their Country. They keep them on a island.

Bruce Springsteen told an Australian crowd in Melbourne earlier this week that he's "embarrassed" as an American following news reports claiming President Donald Trump and Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's telephone conversation was acrimonious and that Trump had hung up on him.

Springsteen Says He, Band 'Embarrassed Americans' Under Trump

Well, so much for "Born In The USA". He's just become another hate-filled left-winger who is bitter that his party lost and that our country couldn't continue down the path to destruction.

People have too many misconceptions about Trump. Let's give the guy a chance. It's only been two weeks.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:26 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,817 times
Quote:

Obama has conducted airstrikes on seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria. (That's three more countries than George W. Bush bombed.)

Now Republicans are against military intervention? Can I have the current sheet of what Republicans are for and against - - you guys flip-flop a lot.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurn350 View Post
Well, so much for "Born In The USA". He's just become another hate-filled left-winger who is bitter that his party lost and that our country couldn't continue down the path to destruction.
The way you say that I'm guessing you have no idea what that song is really about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurn350 View Post
People have too many misconceptions about Trump. Let's give the guy a chance. It's only been two weeks.

I don't know what kind of national press he used to get but I grew up in the NYC area and it's been more than 35 years for me that I've formed my opinion about him from and he's done nothing to change it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies