Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2017, 05:41 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,709,907 times

Advertisements

You just can't make this stuff up!

His national security advisor is fired after less than a month, nominee for labor secretary quits, s. Korea and Russia do stuff will missiles, ivanka's stuff is still being dumped by Nordstrom.... and trump feels the need to hold a re-election rally this weekend.

"According to some sources, Trump has been feeling “cooped up” at Mar-A-Lago and may have asked for the rally just to bolster his ego."

Trump To Hold First Re-Election Rally On Saturday - Joe.My.God.

I think he much prefers the thrill of rallies to the grunt-work of actually governing.

"shouldn’t one master the art of governing before one begins to campaign for a second tour? The White House is, by all accounts, in a state of chaos. On Monday, National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was forced to resign after misleading the vice president and the American people about his conversations with the Russian ambassador. On Wednesday, Trump’s nominee for labor secretary withdrew when it became clear he could not be confirmed. Federal courts have brought Trump’s signature immigration executive order to a halt. Isn’t there enough in Washington for Trump to attend to?"

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...turday/516909/

Old 02-15-2017, 05:42 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,266,920 times
Rome's not burning Drama queen.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:43 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,320,859 times
We all know you'll be there. Stop frontin'.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:46 PM

51,659 posts, read 25,887,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
You just can't make this stuff up!

His national security advisor is fired after less than a month, nominee for labor secretary quits, s. Korea and Russia do stuff will missiles, ivanka's stuff is still being dumped by Nordstrom.... and trump feels the need to hold a re-election rally this weekend.

"According to some sources, Trump has been feeling “cooped up” at Mar-A-Lago and may have asked for the rally just to bolster his ego."

Trump To Hold First Re-Election Rally On Saturday - Joe.My.God.

I think he much prefers the thrill of rallies to the grunt-work of actually governing.

"shouldn’t one master the art of governing before one begins to campaign for a second tour? The White House is, by all accounts, in a state of chaos. On Monday, National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was forced to resign after misleading the vice president and the American people about his conversations with the Russian ambassador. On Wednesday, Trump’s nominee for labor secretary withdrew when it became clear he could not be confirmed. Federal courts have brought Trump’s signature immigration executive order to a halt. Isn’t there enough in Washington for Trump to attend to?"

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...turday/516909/
If he's been feeling "cooped up" at Mar-a-Lago, he could always go back to the actual White House.

I understand it is rather spacious and has the added advantage of being close to work.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:49 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,857,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
That is the LAST thing you want to tell our amazing President. The more you libs push, the more he pushes back. You have no idea who you are dealing with... He does not cave in to cry-babies. You can wish all you want for his demise but you have seriously underestimated this amazing man. Watch and see. I hope he makes those who hate him and their lives.. very miserable. They deserve it for all the rioting, animal behavior and disgusting displays of hatred to President Trump.
I bet you told the neighborhood kids that your dad could beat up their dad.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Rome's not burning Drama queen.
So, how would you describe the situations the new administration is dealing with right now?

Old 02-15-2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
If he's been feeling "cooped up" at Mar-a-Lago, he could always go back to the actual White House.

I understand it is rather spacious and has the added advantage of being close to work.
Yeah, he could save us a million bucks every weekend. Not to mention, talking about sensitive stuff on a public balconey at maralago - hardly worth claiming 'leaks! leaks!' over.

Old 02-15-2017, 06:01 PM

25,999 posts, read 22,187,436 times
I don't know, should we really be concerned about what those that KNEW Hillary Clinton was going to be elected POTUS have to say? Sour grapes and "green with envy" is all that comes to my mind.

I have never seen people pout for so long after an election. That bottom lip must have a rug burn by now!

Old 02-15-2017, 06:04 PM

47,010 posts, read 26,069,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
That is the LAST thing you want to tell our amazing President. The more you libs push, the more he pushes back. You have no idea who you are dealing with... He does not cave in to cry-babies. You can wish all you want for his demise but you have seriously underestimated this amazing man. Watch and see. I hope he makes those who hate him and their lives.. very miserable. They deserve it for all the rioting, animal behavior and disgusting displays of hatred to President Trump.
Omarosa? That you?

Old 02-15-2017, 06:07 PM

8,082 posts, read 10,099,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Donald Trump and America are winning.

Yes, but what they don't seem to quite grasp is that it is not a competition to destroy our Democracy in record time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies