Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2017, 12:23 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,041,341 times

Advertisements

Woohoo! I have to admit, although I have never been to one because I can't stand that long, I have really missed watching them on TV since the election.

Saturday 5PM

Confirmed: Donald Trump to rally in Melbourne on Saturday

Old 02-16-2017, 12:31 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,918,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The purpose is let Americans he is serious and is changing Obama America isuseby issue.
Go Trump!
One would think he would let us know he is serious by, you know...doing his job.

This doesn't feel like a novel concept.

Old 02-16-2017, 12:41 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,295,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
When the going gets tough, President Snowflake holds a rally!

Much more fun than hanging around D.C. watching your month-old administration fall apart.
When the administration wasn't even in office yet, the left held a march for women, I mean a march to be able to kill your kid. More fun than, you know, actually giving the new president a chance.

Old 02-16-2017, 12:52 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,343,415 times
I can imagine the theme of this rally going something like this.
I am the greatest man that ever lived,Audience goes nuts with applause.
Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the worst people in history,audience goes nuts with applause.
Hate the media,hate Liberals,hate minorities,audience is in delirium by now.
I am the greatest only through me will you achieve salvation,audience is now weeping with joy at the words of their glorious master,some even speaking in tongues.
Oh how they will cry when Trumpty Dumpty comes crashing down when ultimately his con game is revealed.

Old 02-16-2017, 01:29 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,343,415 times
It will have the usual content of bashing Hillary,bashing Obama bashing just about everyone who doesnt agree with his magnificence's viewpoints. Such an obvious feeding frenzy to the mans colossal ego.

Old 02-16-2017, 01:39 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,389,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Rome's not burning Drama queen.
It might not be burning, but it's sure throwing off a lot of smoke and heat.

I'm not surprised Trump wants to flee and go back in time when things were a lot easier for him. The mess he's got in the White House wouldn't be easy at all.

But he's just making it worse on himself. It will all still be there when he comes back, and he has to come back.

Old 02-16-2017, 01:42 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,948,962 times
First he went on a "thank you tour" and now he's going to hold more rallies because he needs the adulation from his supporters like the OP. He is supposed to be the President of all Americans. The election was in November. He hasn't even filled his cabinet positions yet. There's no Secretary of Labor!

He doesn't have a National Security Adviser for pity's sake!

Then people wonder why there is so much chaos in the White House.

Old 02-16-2017, 02:00 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,503,493 times
Melbourne isn't too far away. I'll Go! might see me on the news for my shirt.
Quote:
TRUMP
HERE TO GRAB P---Y AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
(Trumps face with the American flag behind him)
AND HES ALL OUT OF P---Y
Hopefully it's not raining. Can take the bike up with my Bikers for Trump shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
First he went on a "thank you tour" and now he's going to hold more rallies because he needs the adulation from his supporters like the OP. He is supposed to be the President of all Americans. The election was in November. He hasn't even filled his cabinet positions yet. There's no Secretary of Labor!

Wait a minute-tell that to the rest of the "Americans" chanting not my president, impeach impeach.

As for chaos... I didn't know the White House was in Berkeley California.....
Seems the spillway out in California couldn't hold back all those liberal tears... Now they want federal funds nope not your president remember?

Old 02-16-2017, 02:00 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,707,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Rome's not burning Drama queen.
It seems that the head of the military's special operations command, general Tony Thomas, would be a drama queen too in your estimation.

General Thomas said that " Our government continues to be in an unbelievable turmoil. I hope they sort it out soon, because we are a nation at war" Now when someone with General Thomas's record is that worried about the "turmoil" in the office of his commander in chief, Then all Americans should worried too.

Old 02-16-2017, 02:24 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,041,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

I think, but I'm not sure, it might have something to do with a space program announcement. Is Cape Canaveral close to Melbourne?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies