Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 05:01 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
Trump needs to fire everyone below GS9 in the intelligence community and start over after he disbands the IRS for criminally behavior against Conservative Americans and Tea Partiers.
Not only can't he legally do that, the problem most likely is not with those below a GS-9.

Old 02-16-2017, 05:05 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Going to war with the spies is perhaps the first thing Trump has actually done that I support. I find it so odd how the "left" now sides with war, and spies.

Sad really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2017, 05:07 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Nixon had to resign for bugging a hotel room.

Where is the outrage?
It's worse than that. Obama is actively working to sabotage Donald Trump and his administration. Unprecedented in U.S. history. He has returned to his roots, an agitator, working to subvert the U.S. government and to "fundamentally transform" the United States.

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump's presidency | On Air Videos | Fox News

Old 02-16-2017, 05:09 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Going to war with the spies is perhaps the first thing Trump has actually done that I support. I find it so odd how the "left" now sides with war, and spies.

Sad really
It is their job to expose unauthorized people who conspire with our adversaries, like Russians. There is nothing sad about it. There is no war involved in this.

Old 02-16-2017, 05:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
It's so entertaining to see the Trumpling right coming apart at the seams. According to them, everybody is against them.

Paranoia, the destroya...

Old 02-16-2017, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Nothing illegal in monitoring calls to Russian embassy. If they catch a traitor in Trump campaign while doing their jobs, then it only proves they did their job well.
They did not "catch a traitor." Flynn did nothing illegal. What this is about is sabotage of the Trump administration by former Obama holdovers. They need to be gotten rid of.

And, by the way, leaking classified information, the content of phone calls, is a felony.

Old 02-16-2017, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Now Democrats say don't look at the legality of these leaks, just look at content...all while the Washington Post is encouraging more illegal leaks and has even set up an apparatus for people to dump more leaks with tips on how not to get caught by the government.

The Washington Post about 90 years ago was openly in favor of the Democrats...why have they since built a façade of neutrality?
I could care less what Democrats say. To some people its all about the two parties, but for some of us in the middle it is about the issues. The intelligence community did their job and caught an unauthorized person making deals with our adversaries. You seem to think, it should be covered up, which is exactly what Trump tried to do, but American people deserve to know about these things. I am glad someone blew the whistle.

3,212 posts, read 1,653,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post

Sad really.
Correct. We must surrender to Putin immediately. Run up the white flag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I believe this is a planned coup by the Obama administration.
That's exactly what it is. That's why he has chosen to stay in Washington. "Organizing for America" is Obama, and these so-called "spontaneous" protests are well planned, and being carried out according to Alinsky "rules" so as to appear spontaneous.

Old 02-16-2017, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
obama is actively working to sabotage donald trump and his administration.
lol . Yes, blame Obama when everything else fails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies