Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 04:41 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,692,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
If Trump booked a stadium you guys would come absolutely unglued complaining about the cost.

It was 10s of 1000s.

Thousands Show Up For Trump Rally In Melbourne, Florida! (Photos, Videos)
The "Gateway Pundit",it's a blog.

Old 02-19-2017, 04:41 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,688,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
As you always say " this is not about Hillary" and the fact that you try and deflect it to her speaks volume's.
I clearly stated that I gave it for comparison purposes. Even you state that you believe that 9,000 were there. That's a YUGE rally compared to any politician today especially outside the election cycle.

(feel free to name another politician in DC who could do the same)

Old 02-19-2017, 04:42 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,152,752 times
Quote:
I clearly stated that I gave it for comparison purposes. Even you state that you believe that 9,000 were there. That's a YUGE rally compared to any politician today especially outside the election cycle.

OMG.. you remind of a Justin Bieber groupie...

Old 02-19-2017, 04:43 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,379,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Lol....9,000 at a rally in Melbourne, FL is NOT 10's of thousands. Trump won't even book a stadium that holds tens of thousands of people. He knows there would be plenty of empty seats.

Tens of thousands would be the 50,000 who attended the pro-immigrant march in L.A. yesterday.
LOL.. As, Bill O'Reilly said many times~~ Bloviator .. and I sure do apply that adjective to Trump to the ENTH degree! Everything is 200% the most Bestest ...as 200% the Worstest... along with his claiming " Believe Me" post comment which is a verbal "TELL".. which means Not Truthful! He's actually transparently lying ( he knows it can be proven) yet those that desire to be told repeatedly what they want to hear simply adores him. It's not funny, knowing his finger on the button of Nuk's with codes an arms length way!!

It's not like the electorate wasn't warned or nothing.. BUT it's not entirely clear that he won't do something so dire that USA's credibility in the World will be gone!! I've never seen this happen in my lifetime when newly elected President internationally got such blowback!! It's not just MSM ..It's the international Media and Countries voicing their opinions!! NOT GOOD MR> PRESIDENT!!!

Old 02-19-2017, 04:43 PM

36,666 posts, read 67,603,135 times
Awesome...

Old 02-19-2017, 04:44 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,217,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
As you always say " this is not about Hillary" and the fact that you try and deflect it to her speaks volume's.
The obsession many Trump minions have with Hillary is just weird.

Old 02-19-2017, 04:46 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,152,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
LOL.. As, Bill O'Reilly said many times~~ Bloviator .. and I sure do apply that adjective to Trump to the ENTH degree! Everything is 200% the most Bestest ...as 200% the Worstest... along with his claiming " Believe Me" post comment which is a verbal "TELL".. which means Not Truthful! He's actually transparently lying ( he knows it can be proven) yet those that desire to be told repeatedly what they want to hear simply adores him. It's not funny, knowing his finger on the button of Nuk's with codes an arms length way!!

It's not like the electorate wasn't warned or nothing.. BUT it's not entirely clear that he won't do something so dire that USA's credibility in the World will be gone!! I've never seen this happen in my lifetime when newly elected President internationally got such blowback!! It's not just MSM ..It's the international Media and Countries voicing their opinions!! NOT GOOD MR> PRESIDENT!!!
Donald Trump: BELIEVE ME
https://youtu.be/lAiv83yU9_8

Old 02-19-2017, 04:46 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,692,214 times
Quote:

You still can't comprehend that Trump is President.If he holds a rally you don't give out tickets he is the president to all and all should have the right to see him,an airline hanger ...why not on the Mall in DC ,what is Trump and people like you afraid of?

Bernie Sanders,and you know it.After him maybe Cory Booker.

Old 02-19-2017, 04:52 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,688,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
OMG.. you remind of a Justin Bieber groupie...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
The obsession many Trump minions have with Hillary is just weird.
LOL. Sure sign you lost the argument. Start the personal attacks.

Old 02-19-2017, 04:52 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,217,798 times
Quote:
If Trump booked a stadium you guys would come absolutely unglued complaining about the cost.
Another ridiculous deflection. Trump books small venues because that's all he can fill. There are MILLIONS of people in Florida who had zero interest in watching Trump lie, rant, flail, be obnoxious, and sweat. That appeals to a limited number of adoring groupies who would happily kiss Trump's ever-expanding backside.

Lol...He couldn't even pack the house at his inauguration. That happened the next day during the Women's March.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies