Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 01:09 PM

30,641 posts, read 18,249,084 times

Advertisements

Ann Coulter On Milo Meltdown: 'Pederasty Acceptable Only for Refugees and Illegals'

In response to the Milo controversy, Ann Coulter wrote:

Quote:
‘Pederasty Acceptable Only for Refugees and Illegals’
Now, while I condemn Milo's comments in the strongest way possible, I also note that Milo has never been accused of engaging in any unlawful behavior in this regard. On the other hand, leftist shrieks like Meryl Streep have applauded Roman Polanski, a leftist Hollywood filmmaker who was convicted of raping a 13 year old girl, and who subsequently fled the country to avoid being jailed. PIERS MORGAN slams Meryl Streep's Golden Globes spech | Daily Mail Online

Yet, leftists had no problem praising Meryl when she gave her hysterical, out of touch, anti-Trump rant recently. What gives?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 01:35 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,841,256 times
I am glad its all out in the open now. PC culture is liberal extremism & bullying. People need to talk about these fraud celebrities & corrupt media, desperately trying to brainwash people of this country into agreeing for an invasion. Luckily we have few patriots left in this country who are fighting for democracy. Otherwise we would have to surrender like Europe. It is an act of treason to incite people against your country & govt under the guise of free speech. I hope these traitors get thrown in jail. A friend of your enemy can never be your friend. Do not trust these sellout celebrities & media who show zero patriotism.

Old 02-21-2017, 01:43 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
I can't believe anyone really cares about what this person has to say. We have people living on the streets. Not being able to afford to see a doctor. Almost a 100 million not in the labor force. Trillions ln debt. In five wars and this is what we discuss?

Old 02-21-2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
I am glad its all out in the open now. PC culture is liberal extremism & bullying. People need to talk about these fraud celebrities & corrupt media, desperately trying to brainwash people of this country into agreeing for an invasion. Luckily we have few patriots left in this country who are fighting for democracy. Otherwise we would have to surrender like Europe. It is an act of treason to incite people against your country & govt under the guise of free speech. I hope these traitors get thrown in jail. A friend of your enemy can never be your friend. Do not trust these sellout celebrities & media who show zero patriotism.
Yep. I'm just floored by the double standard in this case. It wasn't but a couple of weeks ago that they were praising Meryl and more than a few other celebrities who still support that rapist Polanski.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:44 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,770,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I can't believe anyone really cares about what this person has to say. We have people living on the streets. Not being able to afford to see a doctor. Almost a 100 million not in the labor force. Trillions ln debt. In five wars and this is what we discuss?
I agree.

This Milo guy says outrageous things just to draw attention and make a few dollars. Same thing with Ann Coulter.

Luckily, they'll all go away in time. They have contributed nothing to society.

Old 02-21-2017, 05:53 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Talking Does Ann Coulter Have a Point?

She definitely does.

But if she wears a hat or styles her hair just right, it doesn't show so badly.

Attention wh*re...

Old 02-21-2017, 05:55 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Ann Coulter On Milo Meltdown: 'Pederasty Acceptable Only for Refugees and Illegals'

In response to the Milo controversy, Ann Coulter wrote:

Now, while I condemn Milo's comments in the strongest way possible, I also note that Milo has never been accused of engaging in any unlawful behavior in this regard. On the other hand, leftist shrieks like Meryl Streep have applauded Roman Polanski, a leftist Hollywood filmmaker who was convicted of raping a 13 year old girl, and who subsequently fled the country to avoid being jailed. PIERS MORGAN slams Meryl Streep's Golden Globes spech | Daily Mail Online

Yet, leftists had no problem praising Meryl when she gave her hysterical, out of touch, anti-Trump rant recently. What gives?
You have forgotten Coulter did some ranting of her own about Trump during the campaign.

After she endorsed him, he appeared at her opening book signing event, where her latest book was introduced, and proceeded to say things that made the book irrelevant after 18 months of work. And it promptly flopped.

So there she was, while Trump essentially was saying "Don't bother to buy this book." to her face. At her own book signing party.

Nice work, Donald. Bite the hand that fed you. I'm no Ann Coulter fan, but she was entitled to complain about how he treated her. That was a really shabby way to treat someone who had really helped him out when he needed it.

Roman Polanski won't ever be allowed back in the U.S., period. There's no expiration on the charges he faces here.
But that has not prevented him from producing and directing hit movies from his home in Europe, and the man is a top-rank pro in both areas.

Ironically, the girl you mentioned, now long grown and adult, said in an interview several years ago she forgave him so far back that she would like the entire matter dismissed, because people like you keep bringing it up and she would just as soon have us all forget about the incident and her. She hates being forever linked to it, as do her children, who are now all grown and have young kids of their own.
She and her family wish it was all dropped so it could be forgotten. And she doesn't care if Polanski is allowed back into the U.S. or not, because he's never going to contact her again and vice versa.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
You have forgotten Coulter did some ranting of her own about Trump during the campaign.

After she endorsed him, he appeared at her opening book signing event, where her latest book was introduced, and proceeded to say things that made the book irrelevant after 18 months of work. And it promptly flopped.

So there she was, while Trump essentially was saying "Don't bother to buy this book." to her face. At her own book signing party.

Nice work, Donald. Bite the hand that fed you. I'm no Ann Coulter fan, but she was entitled to complain about how he treated her. That was a really shabby way to treat someone who had really helped him out when he needed it.

Roman Polanski won't ever be allowed back in the U.S., period. There's no expiration on the charges he faces here.
But that has not prevented him from producing and directing hit movies from his home in Europe, and the man is a top-rank pro in both areas.

Ironically, the girl you mentioned, now long grown and adult, said in an interview several years ago she forgave him so far back that she would like the entire matter dismissed, because people like you keep bringing it up and she would just as soon have us all forget about the incident and her. She hates being forever linked to it, as do her children, who are now all grown and have young kids of their own.
She and her family wish it was all dropped so it could be forgotten. And she doesn't care if Polanski is allowed back into the U.S. or not, because he's never going to contact her again and vice versa
Of course, it doesn't matter what the woman wants. Polanski is a convicted rapist/felon. Yet, he's celebrated by the left

Old 02-21-2017, 06:44 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I agree.

This Milo guy says outrageous things just to draw attention and make a few dollars. Same thing with Ann Coulter.

Luckily, they'll all go away in time. They have contributed nothing to society.
Normally I would not set an ox cart on fire and run it through the market place. However with the mass insanity of safe spaces, petting zoos and baby rattles at the Universities, a destroying angel like Milo was appropriate.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:46 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Of course, it doesn't matter what the woman wants. Polanski is a convicted rapist/felon. Yet, he's celebrated by the left
Not just by the left. Conservatives pay for movie tickets, too, don't they?

If he's celebrated, it's for his accomplishments. But 'celebrated' is the wrong word anyway, as Hollywood is all about business, first and foremost always. Polanski makes money for Hollywood, no matter where he's living. His pictures are generally all quite good, but even if they weren't, it wouldn't matter; as long as they deliver big payoffs, he will be appreciated for that alone. It ain't the art that counts, it's the money.

His old sin hasn't been forgotten by any means. But there are lots and lots of people in the movie biz who have similar crimes and sins in their pasts, and there are as many conservatives with those histories as liberals. That's what money can do to some people.

Don't try to paint conservatives as being any more righteous than anyone else. They are not, and never have been. That's why Hollywood as always been the American Babylon, and Babylon always has attracted us all. We all love to sin vicariously, inside the safely of a theater, watching someone else do the sinning.

But it's all moot. Polansky won't ever be back. He will be arrested if he returns, and he knows it. No need to get your nose all out of joint over it. Try for a better comparison next time instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies