Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 04:36 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times

Advertisements

Spicer called staffers into an emergency meeting then ordered that they all put their phones on the table. He then went through each phone looking for incriminating apps or texts.

Oh, by the way - it was supposed to be a secret meeting:
"Spicer asked to review both his staff's government-issued and personal cell phones, the sources said. He also specifically asked his staff not to leak information about the meeting or his efforts to crack down on leaks to the media, one source said."

Paranoia, will destroy ya... ♬

White House Staffers Forced To Show Phones To Sean Spicer To Prove They Aren't Sources Of Leaks - Joe.My.God.

Spicer cracks down on office leaks - CNNPolitics.com

Old 02-26-2017, 04:39 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Haha

Source of this story is Politico and CNN. Neither actually cite any sources.

I think they are still mad for being dressed down and shut out of that press gaggle.

Left with making up nonsense about Spicer.

Old 02-26-2017, 04:40 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
You know, I almost feel sorry for Spicer.

Old 02-26-2017, 04:42 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Gotta love this administration , it is almost as good a SNL. Spicer fits right in there.

Old 02-26-2017, 04:42 PM

36,657 posts, read 67,519,268 times
The Trump administration is like Scandal on ABC, except everyone is ugly.

Old 02-26-2017, 04:47 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Haha

Source of this story is Politico and CNN. Neither actually cite any sources.
No. Because this news was LEAKED.

And, as we all know, leaked info is 100% correct and in context.

"I love wikileaks!" DJ Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I think they are still mad for being dressed down and shut out of that press gaggle.

Left with making up nonsense about Spicer.
Did you really think that leakers only leak to sources YOU approve of?

Old 02-26-2017, 04:53 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
No. Because this news was LEAKED.
All their "news" these days is "leaked". And they end up being proven wrong time after time.

Funny thing about that. You guys keep falling for it. This after they had you believing that Hillary Clinton was going to win election by a landslide. I would have thought you would have taken lesson from this.

i.e.
  • Trump isn't a real candidate. Will drop out.
  • Trump isn't will never win a single primary.
  • Trump will be destroyed on Super Tuesday
  • Trump will be beaten by Rubio in Florida
  • Trump will lose nomination to Ben Carson
  • Trump will never win nomination, it will be a brokered convention.
  • Trump will drop out before the convention.
  • Trump will be destroyed by Hillary Clinton in during the debates
  • Trump has no path to 270
  • 98.1% chance that Trump will lose election. (this on Nov 8th)
Yet you guys keep buying the nonsense day after day.

Old 02-26-2017, 04:54 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,045,587 times
Quote:
And, as we all know, leaked info is 100% correct and in context.
Other than some initial comments about it hasn't been checked for authenticity I don't recall anyone specifically saying any of the Wikileaks documents were not authentic.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:02 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,372,422 times
Quote:
You know, I almost feel sorry for Spicer.
But but but, Isn't Spicer's bullet points that it's the Intelligence community that's leaking? Spicer has never bothered to mention that those leaks could possibly be from anywhere else. Intelligence Communities have shared info with the Trump people.. who's to say it isn't one of his closest confidents.

I have to say, the sooner Trump realizes "Leaks" has been an issue in pretty well all administrations since I can recall, the better. This action was no doubt a directive to him to do.. Mico-Management coming from the "Top Dog" and Trump's whisperer's!

I doubt very much will last 4 years in this administration .. His job surely will be shortened by health related "Stress" issues. Possibly even develop into PTSD symptoms given his inability to voice WH's bullet points and it gets rebutted by the few appointed/voted in heads of DHS/SOS/DOD. I'm talking about what Trump says versus what his appointed and voted into office folks that talk to Foreign Leaders.

Chaos seems to be the modes-operandi .. and that's not working so well for non-Trump Supporters and Foreign/Ally's! Outcome is more than likely to be decrease in "Trust" ( normally assumed) and Trade agreements uncertain, then of course Travelling to USA wether as tourist or work-related folks who travel to rhetoric driven FEAR places!

I sure hope Trump moves out of campaign mode soon and into actual governing mode, otherwise the economy is going to suffer greatly. Trump's base can in no way support the USA economy alone!!

Old 02-26-2017, 05:06 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Spicer called staffers into an emergency meeting then ordered that they all put their phones on the table. He then went through each phone looking for incriminating apps or texts.

Oh, by the way - it was supposed to be a secret meeting:
"Spicer asked to review both his staff's government-issued and personal cell phones, the sources said. He also specifically asked his staff not to leak information about the meeting or his efforts to crack down on leaks to the media, one source said."

Paranoia, will destroy ya... ♬

White House Staffers Forced To Show Phones To Sean Spicer To Prove They Aren't Sources Of Leaks - Joe.My.God.

Spicer cracks down on office leaks - CNNPolitics.com

Spicer is going to stroke out, I keep expecting his head to just pop right in front of us.

He is the angriest man to host a press briefing . It must suck to have to lie to people who know you are lying and to have to do it day after day for POTUS who is stuck in some altright reality show..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies