Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 05:35 AM

18,470 posts, read 15,259,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The democratic party has a bunch of loonies and relics and off the walls. The loons gravitate to the democratic party I have noticed . It is not the party of JFK. I don't know much of Perez but I sure hope they find one who is not a weirdo. Maybe the guy can lead them back to think and behave in a normal and rational manner.
I was kind of hoping a loon like Ellison would be picked. He would have been more likely to keep the party fractured, plus, they would lose a lot in donations with him at the helm. Jewish donors who are typically democrat-friendly would be less friendly and less apt to hand piles of money over to someone with such a history of involvement in the Nation of Islam and repeated defense of anti semites like Louis Farrakhan.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:42 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I was kind of hoping a loon like Ellison would be picked. He would have been more likely to keep the party fractured, plus, they would lose a lot in donations with him at the helm. Jewish donors who are typically democrat-friendly would be less friendly and less apt to hand piles of money over to someone with such a history of involvement in the Nation of Islam and repeated defense of anti semites like Louis Farrakhan.
I feel for the democrats that are being forced to partake in the loonie party of the left. Kind of sad to see them destroying themselves with loons. Many democrats already bailed.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:56 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I agree with Trump. The Democrat party made an excellent choice.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...10917568200705

All you are being is silly, Waldo. Your boy toy puts out a senseless tweet and you get all giddy. You better concentrate on the demise of your own administration, instead of worrying about what the other team is doing. Your leader with the mentality of a 5 year old continues to show how immature and dumb he is, every time he picks up that tweet mobile of his.

I can't wait to see his final tweet, when they drag him kicking and screaming out of the WH.

Old 02-26-2017, 06:03 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
All you are being is silly, Waldo. Your boy toy puts out a senseless tweet and you get all giddy. You better concentrate on the demise of your own administration, instead of worrying about what the other team is doing.
So why aren't you doing what you tell others to do?

Oh yeah, I thought so. LOL.

Here's a tip. You can start here.

WoW!! Hillary Clinton Says Democrats are United and "Energized"!

Old 02-26-2017, 06:07 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Have you cashed this months check from the Donald Trump Supporters Club yet ? You better do it quickly, you know how bad Trump is about paying his helpers.

Your posts show how concerned all of you are about what is going on. You KNOW your boy is on the way out, it is only a matter of time. Funny part is, every time he opens his mouth, he speeds up the process a little more.

Real winner you picked there, Waldo.

Old 02-26-2017, 06:16 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah...he got the rubes and hayseeds motivated. Not exactly the stuff of electoral genius.
You know.....I want a Ying to Trump's Yang. I see replies like your and I get incredibly frustrated. This is why the (D)'s lost. I know you are bright enough to understand that but you just couldn't stop yourself.

I am NOT a (D) but the (D)'s need me to win. Trump does not.

Perez is everything about the party I despise. Calling those who would not vote establishment this time names is NOT going to work.

I need someone to vote for. I'm not going to vote simply to vote against someone. Present me another Hillary and once again I will vote third party.

Old 02-26-2017, 06:21 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Dems and independents - ball is in your court - in a way hope we get pinched enough by trump to wake us UP!

Old 02-26-2017, 06:23 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You know.....I want a Ying to Trump's Yang. I see replies like your and I get incredibly frustrated. This is why the (D)'s lost. I know you are bright enough to understand that but you just couldn't stop yourself.

I am NOT a (D) but the (D)'s need me to win. Trump does not.

Perez is everything about the party I despise. Calling those who would not vote establishment this time names is NOT going to work.

I need someone to vote for. I'm not going to vote simply to vote against someone. Present me another Hillary and once again I will vote third party.
that is how trump won- they smeared Hilly so badly, people voted against her... not for trump --

Old 02-26-2017, 06:23 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
that is how trump won- they smeared Hilly so badly, people voted against her... not for trump --
Hillary smeared herself.

Old 02-26-2017, 06:24 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookieboy View Post
That tweet. What, is he a 12 year old? So proud to have him as our president.
I bet the first time he has ever heard of Perez was sometime early this morning.

What is the matter?

Is his tweet over your head?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies