Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 10:12 AM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Evidently they have helped professionals identify a new mental/public health issue: This blog article from American Thinker:
Blog: Trump Derangement Syndrome emerges as a public health issue
"Evidently they have helped professionals identify a new mental/public health issue:"

Some don't remember we had the SAME dem mentality when W. Bush was in office (many STILL have it)

BDS, Bush Derangement Syndrome was prevalent then as is now, TDS. Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Many of the dems have NOT changed 1 iota.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:16 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
How about stop with the name calling and start with a constructive conversation? Threads like this help no one, it just further divides us.
Oh you mean like this guy - this is how you lefties really are. You're the ones causing violence, calling people names, blocking free speech - example - Milo at UC Berkeley, being fascists, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Sure it does. If I am about to buy an Audi and found out it advertises on that piece of crap, then I send a nasty note to Audi telling them that they lost out to Mercedes because of it. Enough of this and Audi takes their ad out. It's my choice and my money, and multiply that by however many. It's the market. If you right wing nut jobs have the organizational ability and numbers and pocketbook power to force Audi back onto that piece of crap rag, then you go try. Let's take this fight to the marketplace and see who wins. Your minions of red neck unemployed donkey rapists won't stand a chance.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 02-26-2017 at 10:29 AM..

Old 02-26-2017, 10:19 AM

11,789 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Don't suppose you remember this do you? Trumpettes usually don't like to be called out in their hypocrisy but I love to do it for them. It makes my day!

Right-Wing violence
Although there were some incidents of violence - it wasn't the large protests that we have seen from the left.

Here are some of the "violence" and "hostility" presented by NBC at the time:

The day after the vote hailed as a sign of a nation changed, black high school student Barbara Tyler of Marietta, Ga., said she heard hateful Obama comments from white students, and that teachers cut off discussion about Obama's victory.

'Stupid and ineffectual'

Tyler spoke at a press conference by the Georgia chapter of the NAACP calling for a town hall meeting to address complaints from across the state about hostility and resentment.
Another student, from a Covington middle school, said he was suspended for wearing an Obama shirt to school Nov. 5 after the principal told students not to wear political paraphernalia.

The student's mother, Eshe Riviears, said the principal told her: "Whether you like it or not, we're in the South, and there are a lot of people who are not happy with this decision." - He was informed not to wear the t-shirt just as many have been warned not to wear Trump items.

Other incidents include:
Four North Carolina State University students admitted writing anti-Obama comments in a tunnel designated for free speech expression, including one that said: "Let's shoot that (N-word) in the head." I may not like their opinion but it was a Free Speech - I wonder how many Trump comments are on it now - maybe NBC should take a look.

University of Alabama professor Marsha L. Houston said a poster of the Obama family was ripped off her office door. A replacement poster was defaced with a death threat and a racial slur. "It seems the election brought the racist rats out of the woodwork," Houston said. Residents in my area had their Trump signs stolen and defaced - it's bound to happen with ignorant people.

Black figures were hanged by nooses from trees on Mount Desert Island, Maine, the Bangor Daily News reported. The president of Baylor University in Waco, Texas said a rope found hanging from a campus tree was apparently an abandoned swing and not a noose.
Mexicans burn effigies of Trump in Easter ritual
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson...lm9#.laeKJYYk3
Obama didn't corner the market - Trump is being burned too.

Crosses were burned in yards of Obama supporters in Hardwick, N.J., and Apolacan Township, Pa.
A black teenager in New York City said he was attacked with a bat on election night by four white men who shouted 'Obama.'
In the Pittsburgh suburb of Forest Hills, a black man said he found a note with a racial slur on his car windshield, saying "now that you voted for Obama, just watch out for your house."
Now how many instances of violence and name calling have been reported against Trump - many more than against Obama and the media relishes in each case.

When you actually put the acts after both elections side by side - the acts committed after Obama's election are squat and done mainly by a few ignorant people - not hundreds of ignorant people we see today.

Old 02-26-2017, 10:24 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
That real hardworking Americans care about their healthcare enough to challenge their representatives to keep their government hands off of their (government subsidized) healthcare with the repeal of Obamacare. That and how chicken Republican congressional representatives are with either cutting town halls short, canceling them or in the case of one of my senators, the apply named Jeff Flake hasn't even held one.

Old 02-26-2017, 12:49 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
How abusive and shallow some conservatives can be.
Substitute "liberals" and your statement would be correct.

Old 02-26-2017, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Don't suppose you remember this do you? Trumpettes usually don't like to be called out in their hypocrisy but I love to do it for them. It makes my day!

Right-Wing violence
You really do project a lot, don't you? SMH

You didn't like it when your idol, Obama, was criticized, did you? You also don't like it when you are called out for your hypocrisy, do you?

Old 02-26-2017, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
That real hardworking Americans care about their healthcare enough to challenge their representatives to keep their government hands off of their (government subsidized) healthcare with the repeal of Obamacare. That and how chicken Republican congressional representatives are with either cutting town halls short, canceling them or in the case of one of my senators, the apply named Jeff Flake hasn't even held one.
Even the "real hardworking Americans" who, due to Obamacare, either lost their health insurance or saw their premiums skyrocket to the point where they couldn't afford them?

Old 02-26-2017, 01:48 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
Quote:

Right-Wing violence
There has been very little violence from any Trump supporters but there has been tons from the lefties this can't be disputed. It's a fact.

Old 02-26-2017, 02:06 PM

626 posts, read 381,171 times
Unfortunately I think this kind of behavior is here to stay.

Take it with salt though. This behavior is one of the big reasons they LOST and Trump WON so I think that even though it's so pathetic and annoying, in the end it will help us keep WINNING.

Old 02-26-2017, 02:08 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
After a month of hate filled rage, all the Dims have done is self inflict: strokes, gnashed teeth, busted blood vessels, bulging temples, extreme hypertension, and brain aneurysms!

Meanwhile, Trump is filling out is cabinet very nicely despite all the futile obstructionism. Also, the pipelines are being built after all the eco-terrorists have been arrested, and the border wall is under construction! The stock market is soaring, and the sun is shining!

Can the Dims keep their hate and rage up for another 7.5 years?

The Republicans are still crying about Obama and he is out of Office so I would say till at least when Trump is impeached.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies