Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2017, 09:01 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
After a month of hate filled rage, all the Dims have done is self inflict: strokes, gnashed teeth, busted blood vessels, bulging temples, extreme hypertension, and brain aneurysms!

Meanwhile, Trump is filling out is cabinet very nicely despite all the futile obstructionism. [/b]Also, the pipelines are being built after all the eco-terrorists have been arrested, and the border wall is under construction! The stock market is soaring, and the sun is shining!

Can the Dims keep their hate and rage up for another 7.5 years?
Actually not. Trump still has another almost 2000 vacancies to fill most of which do not need Senate approval. Obstructionism is not an issue with him failing to fill the vacancies; his inability to deal with criticism from anyone is.

Old 02-25-2017, 09:03 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
Who are the dims?????????? I've never heard of Dims. Educate me please???????
Consult your nearest mirror.

CN

3,500 posts, read 2,788,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Actually, most Trump supporters were not expecting to win. Thanks to all the lazy democrats who thought everything was in the bag for them and didn't turn up at the polls in swing states, Trump supporters got a wonderful surprise! Honestly, we were expecting another four years of going down the toilet drain under Hillary.

Thank you lazy liberals!
I don't think it's so much as being lazy liberals. More it's the liberal establishment who didn't present an candidate which would bring out and inspire liberals in general. In 2008 they made the right pick with Obama. Last year they made the wrong pick with Hillary when they should have picked Bernie Sanders.

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The only thing they have accomplished, is to pull the masks off to expose who is really filled with so much hate, intolerance and violence.

This is what decades of raising children to have no self control and low self esteem, has accomplished.
We didn't have this crap, when kids got their asses tore up for screwing up, from mom when you got home from school & then again, dad when he got home from work.
You nailed it, these people are acting like degenerates, because they are degenerates.

It's disconcerting just how many democrats are such degenerates.

Old 02-25-2017, 09:04 PM

3,500 posts, read 2,788,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Consult your nearest mirror.

CN
I'll consult mine if you consult yours.

Old 02-25-2017, 09:05 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
THE FIRST LATINO LEADER OF THE DNC.

It's all about them "firsts". I'm not hallucinating am I? It's like the whole point of everything is to have a "first xxxx" right? Or so it seems.

Old 02-25-2017, 09:06 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
you freaking kidding me? Who were the ones rioting, threatening electors, needing therapy dogs etc? Liberal live in an alternate reality. It is the only explanation
^^^^This.

When Obama won, those who didn't vote for him weren't out rioting, threatening electors, etc.

I wasn't happy about Obama being elected, then re-elected but I sucked it up and dealt with it. I went about my day to day life and didn't allow Obama to live in my head. If anything, I paid as little attention to him as possible. Unlike the anti-Trumps, I wasn't constantly scrutinizing Obama's every action in minute detail.

After every single presidential election, the losing side is never happy. However, I've never witnessed such unhinged behavior by the losing side as I've seen this time around.

If I were running for public office, I would be embarrassed to be associated with the democrats these days. It's sad to see just how low the dems have sunk. Many of us are old enough to remember when the dems truly looked out for their constituents and put them first and foremost.

Old 02-25-2017, 09:06 PM

5,994 posts, read 3,734,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
After a month of hate filled rage, all the Dims have done is self inflict: strokes, gnashed teeth, busted blood vessels, bulging temples, extreme hypertension, and brain aneurysms!

Meanwhile, Trump is filling out is cabinet very nicely despite all the futile obstructionism. Also, the pipelines are being built after all the eco-terrorists have been arrested, and the border wall is under construction! The stock market is soaring, and the sun is shining!

Can the Dims keep their hate and rage up for another 7.5 years?
It's not hate. Why do you righties assume that anyone who doesn't go along with your orange god they must hate him? Nothing could be further from the truth. I bear no ill will towards him. I just don't like the way he's attempting to ruin this country. The "hate" you're seeing is people mobilizing to make sure his term is as short as possible. And don't pretend like you don't see what's going on.

Oh just to let you know...you overextended your estimate on how long we are going to have to deal with him by 4 years. Well, 6 years if you count the pounding the GOP is going to take come November of 2018. After that we'll be able to more effectively contain him until we can get him out.

Old 02-25-2017, 09:08 PM

11,253 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
I don't think it's so much as being lazy liberals. More it's the liberal establishment who didn't present an candidate which would bring out and inspire liberals in general. In 2008 they made the right pick with Obama. Last year they made the wrong pick with Hillary when they should have picked Bernie Sanders.
I can agree with that to an extent, and yet the burning hate mentioned in the thread title is aimed at Trump and his supporters, when in reality it should be aimed towards their own establishment who screwed over the one candidate that could have likely buried Trump back on Nov 8th. As usual, though, liberals are pros at blaming everything under the sun except themselves.

Old 02-25-2017, 09:09 PM

1,132 posts, read 2,124,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
n.

Oh just to let you know...you overextended your estimate on how long we are going to have to deal with him by 4 years. Well, 6 years if you count the pounding the GOP is going to take come November of 2018. After that we'll be able to more effectively contain him until we can get him out.
Nov. of 18 the Republicans will gain even more. Reality will set in for you soon, LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies