Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 04:03 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,389,212 times

Advertisements

I am opposed to Nazism, but I am even more opposed to 'Punch a Nazi' because a Nazi is a person who espouses an idea.

And engaging in physical violence against ideas is fascist. A super complex oxymoron lost on these antifa role-players.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:32 PM

9,143 posts, read 5,813,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I am opposed to Nazism, but I am even more opposed to 'Punch a Nazi' because a Nazi is a person who espouses an idea.

And engaging in physical violence against ideas is fascist. A super complex oxymoron lost on these antifa role-players.
Not to mention, if ya "Punch a Nazi," more likely than not it'll be an undercover FBI agent.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:43 PM

29,608 posts, read 16,590,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
Let's point this out that the setting for this public altercation of Nazis brazenly harassing skinny homosexual males was in New York City and not Milwaukee. I'm mulatto and not particularly big. The last time I recall seeing a white bald headed Nazi in this city was in the 1980s. And that was an extremely rare sighting for me even back then. I saw the dude downtown in convertible car with the hood dropped down. He was a massive figure.

Anyways, that was it.

I think I have far more to be worried about from other black males in Milwaukee, who supported Obama and Hillary, than from some invasion of Nazis. Didn't some little black girl in Houston just get shot to death in some car accident? Did a white Nazi squeeze the trigger of the gun? Possible, but I'm going with the odds it was a black dude younger than a Baby Boomer.
Dont know where the OP lives, but a friend of mine just had his car destroyed because he had a Freedom to Marry symbol on his car, and what was left of his car had F** written across it.

So maybe what you should be "more worried about" depends on where you live.

Old 02-26-2017, 05:44 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,738,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
When you can't win, you can at least call names.
Or, riot, burn, smash windows, and harass innocents. As long as you can remain the incognito lib coward, that is.

They have to "swole" up before they'll dare punch someone in the face.

CN

Old 02-26-2017, 06:30 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,335,828 times
There are so many nazis in NYC , I mean you can just step on a train in NYC and it's just of blue eyed blonde hessians , you rarely see a person of color .

The left seems to have retreated into a world of fantasy , Russian hookers and Russians blackmailing trump, lies on polls , on and on and on

Old 02-26-2017, 06:36 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,846,249 times
Lol, getting in shape because they want to commit acts of violence...

Old 02-26-2017, 06:45 PM

22,667 posts, read 24,639,634 times
YEAH, label ANYONE who disagrees with your sick agenda a NAZI....that justifies everything, including violence!!!

Old 02-26-2017, 06:56 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,248,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
6 '2 ain't all that big these days.
Two inches taller than I am. It's big enough.

Old 02-26-2017, 07:44 PM

1,478 posts, read 790,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Please don't politicize the killing of an 8 year old girl. The shooter according to the girl's mother was a woman, not a man. We don't know the race or the motive. The woman drove up to the accident, got out of her car and started shooting. I doubt she was trying to shoot the child. Someone else was probably the target.
Political? I'm talking statistical and real world.

So, women in Houston are now dumping bullets into cars with black children potentially in them? Well... as someone Obama identifies as a black man, I am pleased to hear this was not a black dude. So, Obama can't blame this one on black men across the country. But I'm going to hazard a guess, just roll the dice in gambling odds, that the woman that shot and killed that little black girl was not or is not a white American female Nazi. Hey, she could be, but I'm just thinking the statistical odds make that highly unlikely.

And the article in post #1 is about a supposed daily invasion of Nazis terrorizing regular Americans that are in one or more minority categories. The setting for the article's narrative is New York City. Not Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Old 02-26-2017, 07:45 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,640,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
If I'm the muscle bound hulk I'd be more concerned at making sure the skinny guy wasn't this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrlbjKfe0zI

Picking random fights with skinny strangers is like playing the lottery. At some point you are going to hit the jackpot, a jackpot you don't want to win. Someone with training is going to hand your ass to you. .
Wow! That guy knows how to throw 'em. Good swings.

Yep, there's definitely a lesson here for the guy in the OP - be careful what you wish for. Hopefully, for his sake, he never finds what he's looking for, because he may be in for an unpleasant surprise. Being a big guy will only get you so far, and in some ways actually works to your disadvantage.

Being a pretty big guy who grew up in a pretty rough milltown, one thing I learned early on is that being big in and of itself will intimidate a lot of wannabe tough guys, and motivate them to move on and find someone smaller to pick a fight with. But the other thing I learned is that it usually only scares away guys who don't know how to fight - guys who do know how to handle themselves aren't as likely to care how big you are. The only difference it makes to them is that since you are big, and can maybe do some damage, they want to make sure you don't get a chance to land a punch - so the instant it gets ugly, they're going to unload on you with everything they have, and light you up like you've never seen before.

This guy has a dangerous strategy, and I think he needs to think it through a little more. From his picture, I don't think he's going to intimidate very many people who know how to fight. There's nothing about him that looks particularly threatening. By just standing there with his arms crossed looking big, all he's doing is scaring away guys he didn't need to worry about anyway. We may be reading another story about him before long.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies