Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 07:38 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,230,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The media is just pissed because they can't use Trump as their doormat the way they usually use anyone on the right that is in politics.

And they don't like it when he stands and punches back and gives as good as he gets. When he does that the Communist Democrats and their lapdogs in the media become like very violent petulant children that throw a temper tantrum and throw things around the room (verbally and otherwise).

They can't control his message and he speaks in a common-man non-politically correct vernacular like ordinary people on main-street USA and therefore they think he is deranged and by their standards he is because they stopped speaking in plain blunt terms about our massive problems decades ago. And instead they speak in sugar-coated politically correct jargon meant to offend no one even when the problem calls for some candor and honesty.

In reality our president is the personification of average Americans -- the problem is the Communist Democrats stopped listening to average Americans a long time ago and all the input they get is from fringe groups and individuals that are race based and wrapped up in identity politics wrapped up in special grievance anti-American anti-White crap.

The media can't control the messenger (Trump) so they must destroy the message, because the message is truth-based and on target and resonates with fully one half of the American electorate. And that scares the livin sh-- out of the Communist Democrats and their propaganda organ the MSM.
Is that why he went into hiding? Oh wait, he entertained some children at the WH.
At least they only ask the questions little Donny can answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2017, 10:14 PM

11,126 posts, read 5,617,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Trump not only fits all 9 of the key symptoms of NPD, but I think that a thorough examination and evaluation of him, will add a few more to the diagnostic list. Such as, a need to preempt any anticipated challenges to his greatness, by counter-attacking before the fact. For example, making the bogus charge against Obama about wiretapping, to offset revelations he expected, about his own misconduct, involving the Russians.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:26 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,349,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Trump not only fits all 9 of the key symptoms of NPD, but I think that a thorough examination and evaluation of him, will add a few more to the diagnostic list. Such as, a need to preempt any anticipated challenges to his greatness, by counter-attacking before the fact. For example, making the bogus charge against Obama about wiretapping, to offset revelations he expected, about his own misconduct, involving the Russians.
Remember when Obama lied about Benghazi and blamed it on a video. What a guy! Keep your doctor he said. You'll save 2500 a year he said.

Or Bush... weapons of mass destruction. .. yep, all over iraq.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:36 PM

3,457 posts, read 1,461,193 times
LMAO! Congress explores options for removing an unfit president as Trump

The 25th Amendment.

I wonder if they'll actually try something so out of reach? I keep hearing this today.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:38 PM

3,457 posts, read 1,461,193 times
Quote:
Remember when Obama lied about Benghazi and blamed it on a video. What a guy! Keep your doctor he said. You'll save 2500 a year he said.

Or Bush... weapons of mass destruction. .. yep, all over iraq.
Right? But, they weren't orange. lol

So many previous presidents did scary crap.. I'm shocked Trump gets the witch hunt, and the rest gets blinders.

I'm not a Trump supporter but I can call it like I see it and it's a witch hunt.

Old 03-08-2017, 10:30 AM

29,566 posts, read 9,788,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
The thread was about Trump's mental health. That's what my response was to. Diverting the thread, to other topics as a form of changing the debate once that primary topic is exhausted, isn't a type of rhetoric that I'm interested in. It's merely a way of trying not to lose a debate, in spite of the inevitability of that occurring.
After my last comment in this thread and signing off yesterday, I have looked forward to learning how you might reply. Hopeful...

The reason; it is hard to find comments in these threads that are worth even passing consideration, and all too often it is the same names spewing the same old nonsense, from both sides, but you're different. Your comments are backed up with what I would consider thoughtful and intelligent knowledge and insight. I write this even though I largely don't agree with you, which makes me all the more interested in why you think the way you do, and/or what I might be missing, so I'll continue with hopes the answer to those questions might emerge...

About what this thread was/is about. I don't check in on many threads, maybe one or two new ones on any given morning I decide to waste some time in this forum. I was drawn to this thread, because of the title, and because I have read many opinions about Trump from a mental health standpoint. Given the definition of mental health, I don't know that the OP is wrong to ask his question, that you are necessarily correct about the OP's intent, or that any of us are wrong to question and/or be interested in Trump's mental health or illness.

Far as I'm concerned anyway, though I think we may be getting too "clinical" in general when it comes to the more free-wheeling intent of most people beginning these threads and commenting about them.

"A mental illness is a condition that affects a person's thinking, feeling or mood. Such conditions may affect someone's ability to relate to others and function each day. Each person will have different experiences, even people with the same diagnosis."

- See more at: NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness | Mental Health Conditions

You describe much of these sorts of dynamics in ways I view as equally "off." To suggest that I am doing as you do in your comment above is really off in fact. All that sort of rhetoric strikes me as the sort neither of us should be interested in if in fact we are both willing to consider an alternative point of view in a more objective manner. Fair?

Old 03-08-2017, 10:32 AM

35,787 posts, read 21,167,263 times
Quote:
The media is just pissed because they can't use Trump as their doormat the way they usually use anyone on the right that is in politics.

And they don't like it when he stands and punches back and gives as good as he gets. When he does that the Communist Democrats and their lapdogs in the media become like very violent petulant children that throw a temper tantrum and throw things around the room (verbally and otherwise).

They can't control his message and he speaks in a common-man non-politically correct vernacular like ordinary people on main-street USA and therefore they think he is deranged and by their standards he is because they stopped speaking in plain blunt terms about our massive problems decades ago. And instead they speak in sugar-coated politically correct jargon meant to offend no one even when the problem calls for some candor and honesty.

In reality our president is the personification of average Americans -- the problem is the Communist Democrats stopped listening to average Americans a long time ago and all the input they get is from fringe groups and individuals that are race based and wrapped up in identity politics wrapped up in special grievance anti-American anti-White crap.

The media can't control the messenger (Trump) so they must destroy the message, because the message is truth-based and on target and resonates with fully one half of the American electorate. And that scares the livin sh-- out of the Communist Democrats and their propaganda organ the MSM.

do you think only the trumpettes are Americans? They are the minority

Old 03-08-2017, 10:35 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,230,650 times
liberalism is a disease and it's symptoms are presenting themselves.

Old 03-08-2017, 10:35 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,954,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I have to say this about the fake president...

He's definitely an entertainer.

That was hilarious.

Old 03-08-2017, 10:41 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,954,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
FIVE repetitive tweets in rapid succession alleging high crimes and misdemeanors against his predecessor.

Then another angry tweet, blasting a TV actor.

If my 70 year old Dad was doing this, we'd take him to a doctor to see if he needed medical treatment.

Why do some Americans think tRump's actions are not an indication of mental illness?
No doubt there are some deep seated psychological issues considering how egomaniacal and narcissistic he is.

I'd also say Trump is using drugs, probably amphetamines based on the fact that he seldom sleeps, that he is very paranoid, and that he doesn't have any forethought before making these crazy proclamations. They may be perfectly legal as far as that goes - but have you ever seen an Adderall or Ritalin abuser? As moonbat crazy and dangerous as any meth head, and they behave a lot like Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies