Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 10:49 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
You miss them. I don't miss them. We cancel each other out.

Actually the entire WORLD (except Russia) misses the Obamas. But you and the other King Cheetos cult members have each other to worship that Fat Orange nutjob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2017, 10:57 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The Obamas are such lovely people!! I miss them dearly....and so does the rest of the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9x4hyPWiEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWakx8UYyk0
NO. The rest of the world doesn't miss them. The country overwhelmingly made that clear when they rejected the would-be torch bearer in Hillary Clinton. The rest of the free world didn't hold Obama in high regard either. You are part of a small misguided bunch of people that fawn over a man who did nothing special while he was in office.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:12 PM

32,067 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
NO. The rest of the world doesn't miss them. The country overwhelmingly made that clear when they rejected the would-be torch bearer in Hillary Clinton. The rest of the free world didn't hold Obama in high regard either. You are part of a small misguided bunch of people that fawn over a man who did nothing special while he was in office.
This isn't about politics, it's about the former president and first lady and how they were respectful in the white house. Imagine your wife being called an ape in heels. And that's only one insult they have endured over 8 years. What would you do. Would you be like Trump and go on a twitter rampage which would be pretty disgraceful for a president. He's already done that many times anyway. Or would you be more presidential like Obama and just suck it up and move on.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:16 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Why are the Trumpees so ANGRY?!?!? LOL

They spend more time bashing the Obamas than they spend celebrating the Trumps....its quite telling

The Trumps have absolutely NO chemistry and their body language shows that there is very little intimacy and genuine affection between them. SAD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RnHf_gFCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54viu3IFzk0

Old 03-11-2017, 11:50 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,156 times
He was a rotten President but he does appear to be a good husband and Father....I say let him stick to that. Of course, if he ran again, Obama would likely win NYC.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:09 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
liberal Hollywood and a lot of singers in political lefty's bands are big democrat supporters and big on globalism....what's new? ........somebody its going to make a new topic when the Obama eat dinner with Bruce Springsteen, Cher or Madonna or Miley Cyrus ? .....lol

my favorites bands know better to get political, they know conservatives buy their music and buy their concert tickets and merchandise so they could live like Kings and Queens in their bubble of mansions, private jets, limo driving, exotic cars, exotic parties, personal chefs, have divorces like eating candy with little consequences , all the drugs and alcohol they want and never have to worry about putting food on the table like the rest of us.

Old 03-12-2017, 05:15 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What exactly did Obama do to fix things to make this country better. To make people love him so much. I mean didn't he pile on tons of debt how are we better. He was lame on the war on terror, he was weak on fixing the immigration issue. He wouldn't even say Islamic terrorism, I mean come on here.

Just what warrants this love people show him. I'm legitimately asking because I don't see jack s that he did.

Despite all the hate venom and vitriol thrown his way and a totally obstructionist GOP he managed to accomplish much=
Obama’s Legacy: Nearly 450 Accomplishments, With Citations

The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Kept | PolitiFact

https://soapboxie.com/us-politics/14...ople-Dont-Know

As for the debt? its not like he pocketed that money,that 19 trillion is what it takes to keep America in the Number one position in the world.

Old 03-12-2017, 05:44 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Obama created this monster called Obamacare.

Obama made sure that more than 1000 seats were lost and he helped Hillary loose the election.

I will cut him slack for not understanding all of this and sharing a meal with Bono who believes we need to listen to him because he can sing!

Poor babies!

We the people have shown what we listen to is based on what we experience in every day life and that's not celebrity life.

Old 03-12-2017, 05:46 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What exactly did Obama do to fix things to make this country better. To make people love him so much. I mean didn't he pile on tons of debt how are we better. He was lame on the war on terror, he was weak on fixing the immigration issue. He wouldn't even say Islamic terrorism, I mean come on here.

Just what warrants this love people show him. I'm legitimately asking because I don't see jack s that he did.
You're exactly right and most of his sheeple are completely clueless.

Old 03-12-2017, 05:47 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Let me explain it in simple terms for you. The lunch was secondary. The point is, the Obamas received a standing ovation from the crowd..........in NYC, where people are not prone to false displays of affection. They are still loved and respected. That is the point.
Let's see how loved and respected he is when the $10 Trillion in debt that he borrowed comes due.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies