Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 11:46 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,913,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Right....wouldn't that be considered , answering the call instead of intercepting it ?
Because you can only intercept it at one end?????????????

Old 03-15-2017, 12:02 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,739,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Except the order to go ahead with the bin Laden raid was given by President Obama personally, whereas FBI's decisions on who to investigate with FISA warrants are kept far, far away from the President, for obvious reasons. Apart from that, yes - exactly the same.

I know you're not dumb, why do you pretend to be?

Loretta Lynch does not do anything without briefing HER BOSS.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:24 PM

7,829 posts, read 4,575,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Well, if we follow your convoluted logic why would Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III make a statement saying he sees no reason to believe there was wiretapping going on?

Old 03-15-2017, 12:26 PM

47,000 posts, read 26,047,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Now you're just making stuff up.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:37 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,674,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Damn! I guess this means it's safe to get a new microwave. Should have waited before taking a sledgehammer to the old one. I'll miss that thing, it was the only working webcam I had.

Rats.
Based on information from the President of the United States head counselor, KellyAnne Conway, I mounted my emerson 1000W microwave on top of my computer monitor and tried to skype my son in Maryland. I could see him fine on my monitor, but He couldn't see me.
I guess I'll need to search for a driver and upgrade the system.

You don't suppose that an advisor to the POTUS could send out wrong information do you? They run the country and we're supposed to believe them.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Tapping Russian phones that happen to make/receive calls to/from Trump Tower is MILES AND MILES different from tapping phones in Trump Tower.

Surely you realize this, yes?
Bingo! Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!

You have hit the bedrock of truth and pinpointed exactly what happened. when Trump was secretly informed that his conversations with russian operatives had been monitored and transcribed, he immediately accused Obama of wiretapping him personally to provide cover for himself. At 6:35AM no less.
When the FBI investigation releases the information that they have transcripts of Trump conversations with russians, he'll just tell his base, "See! I told you Obama had me wiretapped!" And they'll swallow that chocolate covered turd with relish.

Perfect cover for the leader of the Dumpster divers.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Oh snap. This will only fuel the legions of Trumpeters to disassemble their microwaves and look for the hidden cameras that will vindicate Trump!!!

On the bright side, there could be a new market opening up for "camera-free microwaves" in red states.
If you order 10 oz of gold from Rush Limbaugh, they will give you a camera free microwave at no charge.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:48 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Live on CNN folks, Trump's own lapdog congressman admits that the so called president is full of brown stuff.

Dang, Trumps must have had his phone on speakerphone set next to the loud speaker, when he talked privately to the President of Australia.

With the capabilities of the NSA, Julian Assage can find out everything about anyone.

The power and capabilities of the NSA is being used by more than US intelligence.
It is being used in a manner, that they said would never happen, when they argued to start it up.
It is being used to violate Constitutional rights of the people of the USA, without due process.
Unconstitutional Domestic Espionage to dig dirt.... Gotcha! The Police State 3.0 Guilty before proven innocent.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:48 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,907,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Live on CNN folks, Trump's own lapdog congressman admits that the so called president is full of brown stuff.
Full of crap, it is a known fact that the NSA collects ALL data from ALL sources regardless of the person. Obama opened up access to this collection data to ALL agencies.

Trump is right.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:50 PM

10,816 posts, read 4,370,274 times
President Trump will never owe Obama an apology.
Has Obama ever apologized for unleashing ISIS on the world?
All Obama had to do was stay in Iraq, instead he either colluded with ISIS to accommodate their recruiting plans, or he's the dumbest man in American history.....
Either way, Obama owes the entire world an apology, and he should keep apologizing for the rest of his life.
President Trump will get Obama, one way or another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies