Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2017, 05:10 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times

Advertisements

The difference is, the conservatives here dont hold him up as an example and want him to be a prison [female dog] to the general population. The lefty black block gets chanting crowds as they beat up people holding Trump signs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2017, 07:23 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
True. Let me correct that. Juanita Broaddrick said Clinton raped her, while Willey says Clinton sexually assaulted her by groping her, forcibly kissing her, and placing her hand on his genitals.
Yes, and Ms Broaddrick recanted her accusation, then recanted that, which made her case impossible to litigate. Willey likewise has a credibility problem.

Old 03-17-2017, 07:46 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
And Ralph Shortey is one of the most outspoken ultra-conservative politicians against LGBT.....and he was going to pay for sex with a teenage boy Wow, what a disgusting human being. Scum.

This is a major black eye for the "Family Values" movement, but due to the sensitive nature of the story/situation I won't even get into it.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:52 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
No. He raped Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey. Is that somehow less offensive?
No, actually he did not, unless you have evidence nobody else does?

Broderick actually stated that he did not in a sworn affidavit.

Trump has been accused of rape, as well. Shall we just go ahead and say he did it?

Old 03-17-2017, 09:16 AM

26,214 posts, read 49,044,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
And Ralph Shortey is one of the most outspoken ultra-conservative politicians against LGBT.....and he was going to pay for sex with a teenage boy Wow, what a disgusting human being. Scum.

This is a major black eye for the "Family Values" movement, but due to the sensitive nature of the story/situation I won't even get into it.
I know. It seems the ones who are the most outspoken are actually trying to cover up their own sins. We saw that with "Rev" Ted Haggard in COLO SGPS. Haggard founded New Life mega church and also was President of the 40-million member National Assoc of Evangelicals. Rev Ted snuck off to Denver for hanky panky and drugs with a gay prostitute. All the while Ted was railing against homosexuality and gay rights from his pulpit. James Dobson gave him the 3-week anti-gay miracle cure then hustled Ted out of state to stop detracting from fund raising efforts. Ted's circus was completed with the requisite appearance on Oprah. You can't make this stuff up.

Storey, a pillar of his community, studied at, wait for it, Heartland Baptist Bible College. Hallelujah Brother!

Of course his real sin was using a tacky Super 8 Motel. I mean, really, couldn't he have chosen a nice Mormon Marriott to honeymoon with that lad? A Super 8 Motel? Oh the ignomy.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 03-17-2017, 09:21 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Do you know why Republican Congressmen don't use book-marks?

Spoiler
They would rather bend over a page

^Recycled joke from the mid-80's, when the GOP was doing the same thing, but with staff pagers. Still NOT funny, but relevant.

Old 03-17-2017, 09:58 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Its evident you don't. But by your own standards, you shouldn't be yapping about this case as the man hasn't been convicted after trial/had any charges against him proved in court. Consistency matters.
Good...then be consistent. Admit that this is a GOP staple.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:41 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
This is only the beginning. Whenever Republicans have the White House their sex scandals become commonplace, just like they did under Bush, ands just like they will under Trump. The party of no morals and values becomes emboldened, and that leads to people getting caught.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:41 AM

30,638 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Yes, and Ms Broaddrick recanted her accusation, then recanted that, which made her case impossible to litigate. Willey likewise has a credibility problem.
Again, whether some want to believe these women (and let's not forget about Paula Jones) doesn't mean that there is no evidence to support their claims. The evidence is their claims. I never claimed that Bill has been convicted or rape or other sexual assault. But I believe his accusers.

Old 03-17-2017, 12:04 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Again, whether some want to believe these women (and let's not forget about Paula Jones) doesn't mean that there is no evidence to support their claims. The evidence is their claims. I never claimed that Bill has been convicted or rape or other sexual assault. But I believe his accusers.
This is off-topic, so I don't want to pursue the discussion. I certainly do understand wanting to believe his accusers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies