Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2017, 02:36 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Weiner got attacked? I thought it was savage?

Oh, and BTW, the dolts on the left still say it was palin who actually said she can see russia from her back yard.....

Your ignorance is noted....
Yeah, I just recently had to explain to someone that it was Tina Fey who said something like that in a SNL parody skit, not Palin.

They didn't believe me until I texted them a link to the clip. Hard to believe some people are actually that ignorant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2017, 02:54 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
Micheal Savage claims he has PTSD - but was never in uniform. @ 3:15

The Savage Nation with Michael Savage - March 16 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJOD_W4Z1ZA

Old 03-16-2017, 03:05 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,773,006 times
I thought Michael Savage would have body guards when going out in public.

Old 03-16-2017, 03:09 PM

46,290 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post

I guess you can show us where PTSD is in conjunction with ONLY being in uniform?

Or if what you say is true, that those in uniform are the only people who can have PTSD, then there many people who have played the system and receiving benefits for PTSD, that have NEVER been in uniform...

Better yet,

LMGTFY

Another leftist ignorance is showing proud and loud.....

Old 03-16-2017, 03:25 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post

Without listening to the audio, does Weiner say his PTSD is a result of him being "attacked" the other day? Or the result of him being rejected by California liberals years ago and then turning into a conservative? Does it cause him to dress up like Elton John and carry a toy poodle?

The thing with conservatives these days (exemplified by Trump) is if you were a Hollywood screen writer and came up with someone like Weiner or Trump or Limbaugh someone would say that your characterization is too outlandish or not realistic enough.

Yet here we are stuck with the real thing, almost too absurd to even believe.

Old 03-16-2017, 03:26 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maus View Post
I thought Michael Savage would have body guards when going out in public.

Only when he is in red states, dear.

Old 03-16-2017, 03:28 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I guess you can show us where PTSD is in conjunction with ONLY being in uniform?

HTF does one get PTSD working in radio??????!!!!!!!

Let me guess, Savage watched Good Morning Vietnam and developed PTSD.

Old 03-16-2017, 03:31 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,761,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Limbaugh only sold his condo in 2010, he lived there for quite a while. And that's the thing, it's the taxes that drove him away, not the culture. He talked crap about liberal values but he apparently has no problem living in it, and would continue to do so if the price is more affordable.

Savage, I take it back if he moved from NYC. Another poster points out that he actually owns homes in the SF Bay and very likely lives there. He is another right-winger who talks smack about liberal culture that he happily lives in.

These extreme Right personalities, if they really find the liberal culture that offensive and intolerable and loves Middle America that much, you'd think they'd live in somewhere like Nashville or Indianapolis. But they often live in very blue cities.
Rush Limbaugh may not have sold his apartment in the upper west side until recently, but he always hated NYC and moved to FL in the late 1990s. It's well known. And what difference does it make where someone chooses to live? I like visiting NYC, but I'd never live there, even if I could afford to live in Trump Tower.

Old 03-16-2017, 04:37 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,934,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
Pro-Trump radio host Michael Savage claims he was attacked | Daily Mail Online

Not surprised at all with all the hate in the Bay Area. Surprised he doesn't move.
Pretty bizarre that he was having dinner with a dog. But the funniest part was this:

Both men had placed each other under citizen's arrest, but police let them go

"You're under arrest!" "No, you are!" "Am not!"

Old 03-16-2017, 04:43 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Left wing psycho fascist in action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies