Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 05:21 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,044,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Wish the left would cut it out with the BS and let him concentrate on the country. Even with all the crap the left keeps throwing at him - the guy has accomplished more in 50 days than any other president in my lifetime.
!
He hasn't done a damn thing in 50 days that is worth mentioning, unless you consider making house less affordable and religious bans "good for the nation."

The rest of his worthless ideas aren't even law yet, but they are utter idiocy. Everything from building useless walls with our taxes to wasting even more money on a bloated military while cutting education, science, health and environmental protections on top. Oh, and then there's his stupid health-care plan, with fewer people having coverage and the elderly and poor getting hit the hardest. Disgraceful greedy ignorance would describe everything Trump has done and proposed so far.

Sadly, right-wing puppets don't care. As long as they have their guns, some brown people are being blown up, and not a dime of their taxes are going to help anyone else, they are happy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2017, 05:24 AM

10,839 posts, read 4,385,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Please.

It'll be more insane accusations based in nothing, at best. At worst, he'll actually start making crap up, false evidence and everything, and all the right-wing Trumppets will buy into it, and nobody will have the guts to prosecute the Dumpster as should be done if he does cross that line and just start falsifying evidence. I wouldn't put it past him - he's utter scum - but so far he's taken the lazy, angry man's way out, so I expect it just be more lunacy with a thin, laughable veneer of "reliable sources told me this" plastered over top.
You aren't describing President Trump.....you are describing CNN and The New York Times.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:26 AM

17,843 posts, read 13,758,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I can't think of a single time Trump has been wrong.

Well we still don't know about the birther thing. Trump's sleuths haven't reported back from Hawaii yet.

Last edited by eddie gein; 03-16-2017 at 05:38 AM..

Old 03-16-2017, 05:28 AM

33,592 posts, read 18,213,853 times
Loretta Lynch I believe is the source.. of course there will be people that will try to protect her. Trump has to drain the swamp.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:38 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,826,752 times
Quote:
I can't think of a single time Trump has been wrong. It's almost been like he has some kind of vision for the future along with great hindsight when the media is getting into a snit about how "nothing happened" at a place Trump referenced, quickly followed by facts that something indeed did happen.

When Trump speaks, I listen.
04/06/2011 - Donald Trump on Obama's birth certificate - "I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding".

09/16/2016 - Donald Trump - "President Barack Obama was born in the United States. Period."

Last edited by Redd Jedd; 03-16-2017 at 05:49 AM..

Old 03-16-2017, 05:43 AM

33,571 posts, read 37,194,916 times
Quote:
I can't think of a single time Trump has been wrong. It's almost been like he has some kind of vision for the future along with great hindsight when the media is getting into a snit about how "nothing happened" at a place Trump referenced, quickly followed by facts that something indeed did happen.

When Trump speaks, I listen.
You cannot possibly be serious...

Old 03-16-2017, 05:49 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,826,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Please.

It'll be more insane accusations based in nothing, at best. At worst, he'll actually start making crap up, false evidence and everything, and all the right-wing Trumppets will buy into it, and nobody will have the guts to prosecute the Dumpster as should be done if he does cross that line and just start falsifying evidence. I wouldn't put it past him - he's utter scum - but so far he's taken the lazy, angry man's way out, so I expect it just be more lunacy with a thin, laughable veneer of "reliable sources told me this" plastered over top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitemsohard View Post
You aren't describing President Trump.....you are describing CNN and The New York Times.
Who said it wasn't raining at his inauguration?

Who said the the crowd size at his inauguration was the biggest ever despite photo evidence to the contrary? Who keep bring the subject up when they weren't even asked about it?

Who said they received the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl - well the said it was equal. (really?) He had to add, so you knew "I got a standing ovation. It lasted for a long period of time.”

Who said the previous president wiretapped his building and provided no evidence, and is now asking government agencies and Congress to provide it for them?

I don't remember CNN or the NYT making up those stories.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:49 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,815,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You cannot possibly be serious...
Sadly, I believe she is. It's like hearing from cult followers.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:50 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,238,545 times
Just add it to the list. Stuff the POTUS will never tell anyone about, the hundreds of lies he threw out.

We can list them. It keeps getting longer everyday.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:51 AM

39,296 posts, read 27,684,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitemsohard View Post
Trump told host Tucker Carlson that the administration "will be submitting things" to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence "very soon." The president added that he "will be, perhaps speaking about this next week" and predicted that "you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next 2 weeks."
Trump says he will submit evidence of wiretapping to House committee 'very soon' | Fox News

Any predictions?
I think we are going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next 2 weeks. Just like Trump said.

Now, "very interesting items" are subject to interpretation, I don't believe anybody would be sued or impeached because of this. So it is just another political drama means absolutely nothing. The media is not going to prove Trump is a liar either. It is just another drama.

Do I believe Obama wiretapped Trump during the election? Not directly. Indirectly? possibly. These are the "very interesting items" Trump was talking about. Doubt Obama has done anything illegal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies