Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 07:04 AM

723 posts, read 1,005,704 times

Advertisements

This guy lives in a complete fantasy world and less than 100,000 voters have endangered the world! Please go read the TIME interview then get scared, really, really scared if you are a human.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 07:27 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
If Trump is so fake then why are so many people literally flipping out ?
I think they have been brainwashed by the Liberal Media that has made mountains out of Trumps mole hills.

Obama did some good things and some terrible things yet the media gave him a pass and would barely report the negative in his administration.

The time and wasted energy on trying to bring Trump down is ridiculous and unprecedented. If people backed off he would become like most Presidents and simply plod along and like Obama do some good things and some not so good.

Trump is not a politician, never claimed to be, and his unorthodox approach really scares people IF you choose to believe the hyped up negative propaganda.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:32 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,982,264 times
I don't think I've ever been scared by a president, and reading some dumb interview isn't going to change that. We have a constitution, and we have three branches of government to make sure things don't get out of control. Additionally, I don't look to politicians to control my life and make things better for me or give me things. If I want something I figure out how to get it, if I can't then it just means I have a goal to work towards, it doesn't mean I have to wait for some elected official to come get it for me or make my life better. These people only control your life to the extent that you let them, or that you fool yourself into thinking that they do.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:34 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Can someone define the adjective "FAKE" when used to describe a President? From the meanings I can find online, this does not compute. President Trump is the legitimate POTUS. He was voted into office and took the oath of office.

I think instead, we are dealing with "FAKE" outrage from a bunch of libs who have their panties in a wad over Hillary Clinton being put down where she belonged, the loser pile. Anything Trump sets off their "FAKE" outrage to try to justify their not accepting reality.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:35 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Please explain the term Fake

Old 03-24-2017, 07:36 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Default TRUMP is our first FAKE President

He's as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

And as obvious, except to this Trumpling followers.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:37 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailCT View Post
This guy lives in a complete fantasy world and less than 100,000 voters have endangered the world! Please go read the TIME interview then get scared, really, really scared if you are a human.

I hear you can order Play-Doh and Crayons on Amazon.
The next 8 years are going to be hell for you.
You may want to put your life on hold.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:40 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailCT View Post
How is the world endangered?

66 million people voted for Trump.

Time has long been nothing but a liberal propaganda rag. It's credibility is low.

Wasn't Time the magazine to feature a Tranny on the cover an announce the "next civil rights movement" immediately after gay marriage passed through judicial activism? Immediately after which we were pressured to allow men into women's bathrooms? Time has zero moral credibility.

Isn't telling us that one "will be scared if you are human" a 'speciest' statement according to liberals? Isn't it a supremacist statement, according to liberal principles? Isn't this dehumanizing people who aren't scared? Are they "less than"? Your statement sounds kind of Nazi to me.

How about being a competent forum member and posting a link?

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
If Trump is so fake then why are so many people literally flipping out ?
I think they have been brainwashed by the Liberal Media that has made mountains out of Trumps mole hills.

Obama did some good things and some terrible things yet the media gave him a pass and would barely report the negative in his administration.

The time and wasted energy on trying to bring Trump down is ridiculous and unprecedented. If people backed off he would become like most Presidents and simply plod along and like Obama do some good things and some not so good.

Trump is not a politician, never claimed to be, and his unorthodox approach really scares people IF you choose to believe the hyped up negative propaganda.

The fact that Trump is not a politician is very appealing to people who have had it with the Demopublicans.

0.1% of the population provides two-thirds of all campaign funding and the same 0.1% are waiting when politicians retire to reward them for years of loyal service with a cushy do-nothing advisory position on a board, the purpose being to funnel to them all the bribes they couldn't when they were still in office.

This is how the people we vote for get compromised even before primary races take place.

Trump, being far less interested in the mere millions for which so many others would have sold their mothers, has upset the natural order of our corrupt system just like I wanted him to.

If you think this isn't a war between the political class and the working-class, you haven't been paying attention.

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Trump makes Obama look like a Puppet for the Deep State. Now a puppet is a Fake President.
What is about to take place, is going to make Watergate look like Kindergarten.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies