Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Trump-Russia SCANDAL: Is There A Cover-Up Underway?
Yes. As more facts emerge, it is obvious the White House and Repubs in Congress are engaged in a cover-up. 79 49.69%
No. Trump's innocent and the Repubs are handling the investigation appropriately. 57 35.85%
I don't know. We need a special independent prosecutor to sort it all out. 23 14.47%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 12:35 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Oh, there's a cover up going on alright, but it's not what you think it is.
Nor what you think it is.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:38 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I doubt Trump knows more than he is letting on. He would have blurted it out on the Twitter long ago.
Not something like this, which implicates very high level officials from the previous Admin.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:39 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
That's what it's increasingly seeming to be. If they really had anything on Trump, they'd be screaming it to the world.

My guess is very high levels (very possibly including Obama himself) of the previous Admin have been caught red-handed in unmasking and disseminating highly classified material. Serious Federal felony offense prison time. Trump knows much more than he's letting on, and alluded to it when he said some very surprising things would be coming out in the next few weeks.

I'm thinking there's a lot of behind the scenes scrambling going on to try to both destroy evidence and/or obstruct any investigation (by the guilty parties) AND the Trump Admin is getting all its ducks in a row before laying it all out and letting the guilty suffer the consequences.
I get the same uneasy feeling. I suspect the Trump administration has a much better handle on this than they are letting on. And what are they going to do if they discover that Obama, or more likely Valerie Jarrett (remember, Obama uses women as cutouts) was directing the leaks? The new Trump administration has their own agenda, they don't want to get bogged down in this nonsense.

A small tip-off is the increasing level of hysteria the MSM has been ratcheting up against Trump, because remember, they know who the leakers are, and they are doing their best to divert attention from the truth. They know the leakers broke the law and they know they're being hunted.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:43 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Rep. Nunes has, according to many observers, compromised the investigation into Trump's alleged activities. Nunes also has refused to allow former Asst. AG Sally Yates from testifying. Many observers say she has dirt on Michael Flynn and Trump that Trump does not want made public. A member of the House investigative panel says "this is what a criminal coverup looks like."
I hope this Sally Yates have a body guard.

Also, Nunes is unbelievable. Can you imagine if a democratic congressman behaved the way this sneaky bastid behaved?

Old 03-29-2017, 12:48 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Not something like this, which implicates very high level officials from the previous Admin.

...or almost everyone in this administration!

Old 03-29-2017, 01:01 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
...or almost everyone in this administration!
Hold onto your delusions while you can.

Old 03-29-2017, 01:09 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Rep. Nunes has, according to many observers, compromised the investigation into Trump's alleged activities. Nunes also has refused to allow former Asst. AG Sally Yates from testifying. Many observers say she has dirt on Michael Flynn and Trump that Trump does not want made public. A member of the House investigative panel says "this is what a criminal coverup looks like."
It's shocking that Dems would accuse Reps of a coverup. Shocking, I tell you.

Also shocking that a country who has influenced countless elections all over the globe for decades would be upset at the possibility of the Russians influencing our elections. I would be shocked if the Russians didn't try to influence all of our elections as I'm sure they have for decades.

Old 03-29-2017, 01:11 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Hold onto your delusions while you can.

..............ironic coming from a trump supporter,don't ya think?

Old 03-29-2017, 01:14 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Both sides can argue about this until they are blue in the face. All of this is going to disappear and in six months we will have all forgotten about it.

Old 03-29-2017, 01:14 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Indeed. No doubt there's a cover-up: why would Nunes go alone to a secure room to view classified documents? Why didn't he invite the rest of the intel committee to view the document with him? Why did the White House refuse to show the visitor's log that recoreded Nunes' visit? And why did he cancel the hearing where Sally Yates was scheduled to testify?

Because he's a sneaky snake in the grass protecting President PG!

Quote:
Another Republican joins the ranks of those calling for Nunes to be removed and to have an independent investigation:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/847136022135787521

Isn't she the one that TrumPutin called ugly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies