Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 07:56 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What nap? What's a nap?

And what does her hair have to do with anything?
Ummm, just this whole (wayyyyy to long by the way) thread...

Old 03-30-2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:
I have no idea what the hell you're going on about, but whatever. All I know is that you referred to blacks as n*ggers and now you're trying to pawn it off on LBJ, the Democrats or whomever.

Just move on. I've already taken the measure of you.
Actually, that's YOUR bias showing. Taratova was in fact quoting a reported statement that LBJ made on Air Force One.
I feel for you, it must be rough going through life believing that everyone who disagrees with you or thinks any way different than you MUST be a racist instead of just disagreeing with your ideology...

Quote:
"As a matter of fact, it was Democrat President Lyndon Baines Johnson who stated, “I’ll have those ******s voting Democratic for the next 200 years” as he confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One regarding his underlying intentions for the “Great Society” programs."
ALLEN WEST: LBJ, "I

Lyndon B. Johnson quote: I'll have those ******s voting Democratic for the next 200...

Old 03-30-2017, 08:18 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
If Maxine can't take the heat, she shouldn't wear James Brown wigs!
I never understood why James Brown had an old lady hairstyle.

Old 03-30-2017, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I never understood why James Brown had an old lady hairstyle.
Maybe he was a trend setter?

Old 03-30-2017, 08:25 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Maybe he was a trend setter?
Well maybe so, when I was a kid they all had buns. Now, every old lady I know wears their hair like that.

Old 03-30-2017, 08:48 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,432 times
Pretty much - old ladies of every race wear their hair like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Well maybe so, when I was a kid they all had buns. Now, every old lady I know wears their hair like that.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:36 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I thought maybe you like to eat desert in Detroit?
Eat "desert" in Detroit? Lemme guess....conservative Republican?

Yeah, I knew it. Gotta be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Its more fun this way.
Uh huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Actually, that's YOUR bias showing. Taratova was in fact quoting a reported statement that LBJ made on Air Force One.
I feel for you, it must be rough going through life believing that everyone who disagrees with you or thinks any way different than you MUST be a racist instead of just disagreeing with your ideology...

ALLEN WEST: LBJ, "I

Lyndon B. Johnson quote: I'll have those ******s voting Democratic for the next 200...
Right. That's why you guys are taking the opportunity to call us n*ggers and then say "I didn't say it, LBJ did!"

Don't even try it..

What you're trying to do is worse. You wanna preclude my right to choose my own political party by saying that if I vote for Democrats, then I'm LBJ's n*gger, which leaves only the logical choice in your mind... The Republican Party. Typical Republican Conservative Paternalism. "Do what we want you to, because only WE know what's best."

Nahh...you got the wrong one.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:48 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Everything Maxine Waters says is absolute bullsht. Why shouldn't she be criticized? Because she is black? Lol
On top of it all, even though what he said was the absolute truth... he still apologized to the sociopath.

Oops... now I need to apologize.

To Maxine Waters; I'm sorry you're a sociopath

Quote:
Right. That's why you guys are taking the opportunity to call us n*ggers and then say "I didn't say it, LBJ did!"
Whoa dude... Jimj only cited what LBJ said and you instantly went into your canned response of how he was saying it. You did exactly what he tried his best not to convey.

It is true that LBJ did everything he did for votes, and not because he cared about the lives of minorities. HE screwed you, and certainly got the intended results of the black vote... even as they abandon the inner cities after every election cycle. You can keep voting for whatever letter you wish... just as I have abandoned both the authoritarian big government party of the right and the totalitarian hypocrite party of the left, opting for the Constitutional Party of the Libertarians.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:53 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
On top of it all, even though what he said was the absolute truth... he still apologized to the sociopath.

Oops... now I need to apologize.

To Maxine Waters; I'm sorry you're a sociopath
Then it's obviously a takes one to know one case... because there's no bigger sociopath, liar and bully than Bill O'Reilly.

Old 03-30-2017, 12:03 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Then it's obviously a takes one to know one case... because there's no bigger sociopath, liar and bully than Bill O'Reilly.
He is a political talk show host, she is a freaking member of Government. Bill lives by the ratings, Maxine's shameful behavior needs to stop! She is an absolute racist who is commiting treason
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies