Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 01:06 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Bill O'Reilly (and this thread) proves, yet again, that you people are obsessed with black folks
Actually most people are dying to not hear about black folks.
Or brown folks or white folks or any other racial adjective folks. We're so f'n sick of the bs race politics in this whiny country. Sack up and just live. America has the least racial discrimination of any similarly sized multi-ethnic country (if one exists) and it's diminishing every year. Newsflash to the SJW outrage cadre - America is far more 'just' now than at any time in its history. You have no cause. It's all manufactured and you've swallowed the injustice narrative because you're a bunch of loser followers deficient in critical thinking skills and you're just flat out dying to be a part of something big in your time.

Old 03-30-2017, 01:19 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
But you said it though. You said that I was a n*gger for voting Democrat! Read your own post.

No spin. You thought that you were being slick, but I can see through the circumlocution really well. I've dealt with your type for years. You're not coming up with a new technique to get cute. Folks that think like you have showed those cards a long time ago. That game is old.

Come up with a new one.
weak defense.. you are trying to be slick but you insist I call you the N word.. no, I call you misguided.. and you are selectively a hater as well.

Old 03-30-2017, 02:48 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Actually most people are dying to not hear about black folks.
Or brown folks or white folks or any other racial adjective folks. We're so f'n sick of the bs race politics in this whiny country. Sack up and just live. America has the least racial discrimination of any similarly sized multi-ethnic country (if one exists) and it's diminishing every year. Newsflash to the SJW outrage cadre - America is far more 'just' now than at any time in its history. You have no cause. It's all manufactured and you've swallowed the injustice narrative because you're a bunch of loser followers deficient in critical thinking skills and you're just flat out dying to be a part of something big in your time.
Ummm ... are you sure your name ain't Omar Little? 'Cause every time you show up this place clears out like the projects on re-up day.

Old 03-30-2017, 03:00 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Ummm ... are you sure your name ain't Omar Little? 'Cause every time you show up this place clears out like the projects on re-up day.
Indeed.

Old 03-30-2017, 03:04 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Indeed.
Clutch.

The farmer in the dell, the farmer in the dell ...

Old 03-30-2017, 04:56 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Maxine Waters deserves criticism. She's an idiot!

Old 03-30-2017, 04:58 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Everything Maxine Waters says is absolute bullsht. Why shouldn't she be criticized? Because she is black? Lol

Old 03-30-2017, 05:16 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Yeah, everyone who disagrees with you is a racist and out to get you. Must be a hard way to live, I feel for ya man, I really do.
I'm sorry you think that anyone other than LBJ (who was quoted) was calling you anything other than wrong. That sadly is your interpretation that you wish to push on others and not my intent nor do I believe it was the other poster's intent...
Sure it was their intent, and it was yours too.

I ain't mad about it, ya dig? I'm just letting you know that I see you. That's all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
weak defense.. you are trying to be slick but you insist I call you the N word.. no, I call you misguided.. and you are selectively a hater as well.
But that's what you did!

Old 04-21-2017, 05:59 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Oh, is that so?

When is the next episode coming on?
Oh, did he leave because of the Maxine remark? Or did you veer off topic?

Old 04-21-2017, 12:21 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Oh, did he leave because of the Maxine remark? Or did you veer off topic?
Hmmmph. No i'm TOTALLY on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies