Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 12:42 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post

Really?

That's like defending rapists who say, "She wanted it. "
You have never made out with anyone consensually?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2017, 12:42 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:

Do you have poor reading comprehension? Women have already came forward accusing your president of sexual assault.
Trump isn't "your president"? What country are you living in?

You weren't paying attention when those stories came out---they were debunked.

HERE IT IS=> List of Debunked Groper Allegations by Corrupt Media Against Donald Trump

Old 03-30-2017, 12:43 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
You have never made out with anyone consensually?
No, they always jumped me.

Old 03-30-2017, 12:48 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:

Do you have poor reading comprehension? Women have already came forward accusing your president of sexual assault.
Lol. They didn't sound like they thought he was 'attractive.' One said she threw up after he pushed her up against a wall and stuck his tongue down her throat.

I lived in NYC for years and sure don't remember him ever being described as 'attractive.' Mostly people made fun of him. Attractive men were not Howard Stern regulars talking crudely about women. Attractive men don't have to pretend to be John Barron describing how attractive Donald Trump was to women.

Guess there weren't so many women chasing him around as he would have you believe. In addition, most people felt sorry for his wives, due to the way he treated them.

Old 03-30-2017, 12:50 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Lol. They didn't sound like they thought he was 'attractive.' One said she threw up after he pushed her up against a wall and stuck his tongue down her throat.

I lived in NYC for years and sure don't remember him ever being described as 'attractive.' Mostly people made fun of him. Attractive men were not Howard Stern regulars talking crudely about women. Attractive men don't have to pretend to be John Barron describing how attractive Donald Trump was to women.

Guess there weren't so many women chasing him around as he would have you believe. In addition, most people felt sorry for his wives, due to the way he treated them.
Many women find men with fat wallets attractive.

http://people.com/tbd/from-the-archi...shall-ii-1994/

Old 03-30-2017, 12:52 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
No, they always jumped me.
Watch what you say. That can be construed by some to mean that you have been raped by multiple women.

Old 03-30-2017, 12:53 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,679,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Many women find men with fat wallets attractive.

FROM THE ARCHIVES: Anna Nicole Smith Weds J. Howard Marshall II (1994)
Bill Cosby has a fat wallet. And been rich most of his adult life.

Old 03-30-2017, 12:55 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,260,559 times
Quote:
Can anybody explain this to me?
The obvious answer is Cosby didn't run for the job.

Old 03-30-2017, 02:21 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Can anybody explain this to me?
Two different men, two different life situations, two different times in the past.

It took a very long time for the women Cosby drug-raped to come forward, and to be believed. He began a very long time ago, back in the late 50's. That was a completely different time when it comes to sex offenses.

And Cosby's warm and funny stories of his childhood, along with his wise and loving persona as TV's favorite father in the Cosby Show, made it very hard to believe that who he is in private is not who he is in public.

Cosby, remember, is an actor. While he's best known as a comedian, his first acting job was in a dramatic series as a private eye. Any good actor learns how to take on and cultivate a persona, and Cosby was very deliberately loveable in his self-created persona. He's also a very intelligent man, so that helped him cover his other side up, too.

Trump is no actor. He's a celebrity, but the difference between acting and celebrity is the second doesn't adopt a persona like the first to get a job. A celebrity stays who he is and exaggerates his personality a little, good side and bad side, as both pay off equally.

A big part of Trump's personality is bragging. He brags and brags constantly. Personally, I took his comments that were caught unawares with a grain of salt. He may have grabbed p***y, but he wouldn't ever say he got slapped silly when he did it- that's not Trump. He would brag about how it works every time. That's Trump.

I don't know if he did what Cosby did. But until there's some evidence otherwise, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, now that he's the President. I think that since he was elected, a lot of folks gave him the benefit of the doubt before he was elected.

While I don't like him, that's the way we do here. I do not believe in trial by innuendo or rumor. Show me some solid evidence if you want to say anyone is guilty of anything before you lock them up.

That goes just as much for the person I didn't vote for as the one I voted for.

If you think Trump is guilty, prove it. If you think Clinton is guilty, prove it. Until you do with either, keep your mouth shut until there's something solid to back the charges up.

Old 03-30-2017, 02:23 PM

3,118 posts, read 5,357,689 times
I don't remember bill cosby running for president. And Cosby drugged and then raped a lot of women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies