Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 06:31 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,850,031 times

Advertisements

I know he favors the Fox network, because some of their news people cater to the man. Is there more behind the favoritism than meets the eye? He loves ratings, and I will bet he is an owner or stockholder. More than just dictatorship, here.

Really hate it when some politicians think all Americans are unaware and stupid and they can pull the wool over our eyes and we will all just bow down to whoever they throw into the leadership of our country; because they want to take away great regulations, ruin unions, cause chaos, ruin our water and air quality, health benefits, health research. Send people back to war torn countries. Tear families apart. Where is the outrage? Congress, just grins and grins and sticks it to us, constantly.

At least they had the backbone to say no to the horrible replacement health care bill.

Since our election was a fraud, can we have a do over?? Yeah, right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2017, 06:32 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,762,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
I know he favors the Fox network, because some of their news people cater to the man. Is there more behind the favoritism than meets the eye? He loves ratings, and I will bet he is an owner or stockholder. More than just dictatorship, here.

Really hate it when some politicians think all Americans are unaware and stupid and they can pull the wool over our eyes and we will all just bow down to whoever they throw into the leadership of our country; because they want to take away great regulations, ruin unions, cause chaos, ruin our water and air quality, health benefits, health research. Send people back to war torn countries. Tear families apart. Where is the outrage? Congress, just grins and grins and sticks it to us, constantly.

At least they had the backbone to say no to the horrible replacement health care bill.

You tell'em! Now go on back to MSNBC and CNN and get yourself some unbiased news reporting!

Old 03-30-2017, 08:09 AM

78,547 posts, read 60,749,385 times
Quote:
Really hate it when some politicians think all Americans are unaware and stupid....
Well, not all Americans are that way but the ones that don't really know what a dictatorship is and don't know how to google the ownership (stock, private etc.) of a public company sure are.

Old 03-30-2017, 10:38 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,111,619 times
Quote:

The whole Trump doesn't pay any taxes, and the Russian conspircy theories are falling apart, so just start another theory.

Good luck with this on gaining traction.

Old 03-30-2017, 10:41 AM

40,956 posts, read 49,260,682 times
The Russians own Fox.

Old 03-30-2017, 10:44 AM

7,492 posts, read 6,276,099 times
Quote:

We had the election. Everybody that wanted to vote voted. Did you?

Old 03-30-2017, 10:52 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,646,448 times
Quote:

Fox is owned by the Murdoch family. The Murdochs, own media across the globe, daddy murdoch became a US citizen solely to allow him to buy news outlets and use them to continue to push his agenda of moving western culture to the right.

Murdoch does this with almost every publication, tv station, publisher that he buys. Rupert Murdoch controls FOX and SKY and NEWS CORP. they are very right wing because that is exactly what Rupert wants.

Now put that together, with the KOCH family, who have founded and supported many dozens of think tanks, institutes (think cato and such like) etc which pays for research that slants a little to the right, and extremely right.

it is all very easy to see and prove is freely available online from very reputable sites... NO dots needed they were so open because the Internet was not yet a big thing, so they never predicted the public would have such free and easy access to this information.

Decades of pushing to the right, across the entire western world, has resulted in things like Britain's exit from the EU. France on the verge of electing a racist fascist thug. And of course the donald. Now keep in mind Donald is just riding the wave they created. And Putin is just using the hate and fear Murdoch instilled for his own ends...

i suggest you check it out yourself, in your own way and draw your own conclusions . Don't take my word or the word of anyone here.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:18 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,117,399 times
Quote:

He owns it, just like the Clintons own CNN.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:51 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,120,437 times
I don't believe so. But FOX News is by far his favorite news outlet as they favor him heavily. Trump refuses to appear anywhere where he'll get boo'd, which is probably why he's the first president in I don't know how long to not throw the first pitch at a baseball game (Trump is on record as saying he won't do it).

He prefers to speak to/in front of people who will adore him, like Fox news and his giant pep rallies.

Old 03-30-2017, 01:34 PM

7,789 posts, read 6,408,183 times
And when Trump was running his TV show, what network was it on? I don't believe it was Fox. Whywaszat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies