Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 09:33 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
They have invented this great little thing called a TV remote control. Here is how it works: If you don't like something on TV, you press a button and it changes channels, so you do not have to watch the offending program !

Get yourself one, it will change your life. However, for those of us who like those channels, we can simply leave the TV on that program. Whodathunk !
The so-called NEWS I thought had a duty to the public to report relevant news and to keep us informed. Not just to try to scare us, anger us and get us to consume?

They are all guilty of this. Something needs to be done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2017, 09:33 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Yes that works for entertainment. The adults here are talking about the NEWS.

Only a fool can't see the concern of a corrupt media projecting to the masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL8dHf16CEs
Bingo
The media is so far in the tank with the democrats.....they ought to get a room together.
The bias is unbelievable!!!

Old 04-03-2017, 09:41 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So he goes over to the White House and asks to see the information from the NSC personnel and then indicates he knows the people even though it wasn't unmasked. You can understand why he went back and forth in his press conference, his understanding of unmasking was his familiarity. I bet anyone that works for an organization could guess the same even without clear unmasking.

So he wasn't handed the information, how did he acquire?
You know what I know. The point is Trump was surveilled (legally), and that the identities were made known - illegally.

We also know Obama is totally off the radar on this. Have not heard one peep...

Last edited by DRob4JC; 04-03-2017 at 09:57 AM..

Old 04-03-2017, 09:43 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Well, maybe because they report real and actual news - not crazy, right wing propaganda conspiracy BS.
...if that is what you want, then do tune in to Faux News. They will make sure to tell you everything you hope to hear.

Old 04-03-2017, 09:45 AM

491 posts, read 472,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Let's review the facts, only the facts.

There is no "Obamagate." Trump asserted in a Tweet that Obama wiretapped him before the election.

There has been no evidence at all confirming this.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8fy4feXgAAbXC0.jpg:large

Old 04-03-2017, 09:48 AM

3,733 posts, read 5,966,964 times
I get my news from the Prez's tweets! I know that's true! I can't believe how mean everybody is to him! So unfair. He's my savior and I believe everything Steve Bannon tells him to say.

Old 04-03-2017, 09:49 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,377,042 times
At this point. I don't care about who was unmasked or who did the unmasking. All I care about is if American political candidates and their surrogates worked with Russia to influence the U.S. elections.

Old 04-03-2017, 10:05 AM

4,423 posts, read 7,367,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
I get my news from the Prez's tweets! I know that's true! I can't believe how mean everybody is to him! So unfair. He's my savior and I believe everything Steve Bannon tells him to say.
Is this a joke post? Cause I'm laughing at you.

Old 04-03-2017, 10:11 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,064,273 times
This from the same Susan Rice who went on every Sunday news program after the Benghazi massacre blaming "the video".

Quote:
Rice herself has not spoken directly on the issue of unmasking. Last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today."
Earlier in the article Ms Rice said....
Quote:
White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...iates-in-intel

Curiouser and curiouser. Who knew what, when?

Old 04-03-2017, 10:22 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Bloomberg View now reporting the Susan Rice story.

Top Obama Adviser Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel

White House lawyers last month discovered that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities.

One U.S. official familiar with the reports said they contained valuable political information on the Trump transition such as whom the Trump team was meeting, the views of Trump associates on foreign policy matters and plans for the incoming administration.

Why did Nunes go to the White House?

At the time he said he needed to go to the White House because the reports were only on a database for the executive branch. It now appears that he needed to view computer systems within the National Security Council that would include the logs of Rice's requests to unmask U.S. persons.

Last edited by DRob4JC; 04-03-2017 at 10:39 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies