Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2017, 03:10 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What don't you get with the family. They have accepted his death....so leave them alone to grief without all your conspiracy theories. You guys are like the Sandy Hook conspiracy.....enough.... leave these people alone
Its like a case where the only witness realized that the defendant was a mob boss. All of the sudden he cant remember who it was.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:19 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,858,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Truth is great.... except when you refuse to accept it, and make some poor family suffer more.
Refuse to accept what? Has the killer been caught and convicted? Actually not finding the killer would be more advantageous for those on the right unless of course they are right and this was a political hit.

RR

Old 06-21-2017, 03:27 AM

11,788 posts, read 5,795,007 times
We should accept it because it might further implicate the DNC if the truth does come out? That's what you mean.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:38 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
It is interesting how the DNC has no interest in this.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz does. She intimidated the DC Metro police chief over Seth's laptop. She wants it. Bad.

Old 06-21-2017, 05:27 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What don't you get with the family. They have accepted his death....so leave them alone to grief without all your conspiracy theories. You guys are like the Sandy Hook conspiracy.....enough.... leave these people alone

This is the strangest talking point I've seen coming from the left in quite a while. It's absurd really. It just doesn't work like that. "His family has accepted the death so let's move on" just isn't how a murder investigation works. "Leave his family alone" is not a determining factor in to whether a murder investigation goes forward or not. Just think of the implications of that line of reasoning for families of people who are killed by someone who then turns around and threatens that family. It's like giving the murderer a get out of jail free card, and makes murder by organized entities much easier to get away with.

Old 06-21-2017, 05:32 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The only reason there are conspiracy theories is because people suppress the truth. ...
Malarky.

Nobody was trying to suppress the truth about Sandy Hook. Nobody was trying to suppress the truth about a pizza parlor pedophile ring. Nobody was trying to suppress the truth about leaked emails containing references to satanic rituals. ....

Old 06-21-2017, 05:35 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
If I supposedly got killed in robbery gone wrong... yet my watch is still on my wrist and cash still in my wallet and pocket... I'd come back as the worst ghost ever until the identity of my killer (s) exposed and prosecuted. Whether my family moved on or not...
I'd haunt them too for being sell outs and taking it bent over dry without as much as dinner or a kiss...

Old 06-21-2017, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Even though the Rich family wants this idea to go away a group of non partisan George Washington University students concluded that the Rich murder was not a random homicide.

I don't get the family. They sign off on the private investigator looking into the murder but stab him in the back when his conclusion is not what they want to hear. Now they attack these college students and their conclusion. Odd. If it was my kid I would welcome any and all investigations until the truth is found.

READ: Independent group releases new report on Seth Rich's murder investigation | WJLA
Oh, for crying out loud. Have you read this?

It is hardly an investigation by a non-partisan group.

The Profiling Project, a group of forensic students who put out this bit of idle speculation, is funded by Republican Lobbyist Jack Burkman.

http://wjla.com/news/local/read-new-...-investigation

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 06-21-2017 at 07:03 AM..

Old 06-21-2017, 05:49 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,085,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Truth is great.... except when you refuse to accept it, and make some poor family suffer more.
Every time someone gets murdered, and the murderer is caught, the family of the victim has to suffer through the resulting trial. So should we stop trying to catch all murderers, or just the ones that might end up being a leftie?

Last edited by Cruzincat; 06-21-2017 at 06:01 AM..

Old 06-21-2017, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
This is the strangest talking point I've seen coming from the left in quite a while. It's absurd really. It just doesn't work like that. "His family has accepted the death so let's move on" just isn't how a murder investigation works. "Leave his family alone" is not a determining factor in to whether a murder investigation goes forward or not. Just think of the implications of that line of reasoning for families of people who are killed by someone who then turns around and threatens that family. It's like giving the murderer a get out of jail free card, and makes murder by organized entities much easier to get away with.
More malarky.

It's one thing for the police to move forward with a murder investigation. Quite another to have baseless accusations and wild conspiracy theories tossed into the public forum so that reporters waylay your spouse at the grocery store and your neighbors are wondering what your son was actually up to.

Newsweek and other outlets have debunked the Wikileaks accusation, the Fox affiliate walked back its story, and Fox News retracted its article. Yet the Russian embassy in London and Hannity continue to push this conspiracy tale.

The Profiling Project, funded by funded by GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman, involved forensic-psychology students and instructors writing a report based on already available information.

"As for the conspiracy theories, the Profiling Project says those are unfounded, given that Rich did not die immediately at the scene: “A professional killer, whose sole job would have been to terminate Seth, did not accomplish their mission prior to escaping.”

Seth Rich Update: DNC Staffer Murdered by Serial Killer, Not in Botched Robbery, Report Claims

They also determined that his murder was unlikely a robbery gone wrong because “most robbers are not killers” and Rich still had valuables on him."

Apparently, the idea that an anxious robber who only meant to scare Rich ended up shooting him twice and then running off in a panic did not hold any water for the students.

The students saw no evidence of professional hit due to not "terminating" Seth before departing and thus ruled this out.

Therefore, they came to the conclusion it was either an amateur or a serial killer.

Still nothing to do with leaking DNC emails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies