Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 03:49 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Lol.

How stupid can you get.
This is the United States of America! This video is in no way reflective of the limits of just how stupid we can get. This video is just a small appetizer. LMAO

Old 04-11-2017, 04:04 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
To hell with that.

Give the public heroin dealer hunting permits. Wait for the silencers to come off the NFA list first.

If you're a good hunter, you can use a drone to recon the area, use a junkie to bait your prey, confirm the target and what is behind it, thread the suppressor on a 300 black out.

Sure they might catch on and have armed homies watch their back.

Even better.

No tax payer dollars wasted.
Gangs will scurry like rats until exterminated.
If they catch on and decide to use body armor... Aim for the knees, thighs, or head. Or just get your hands on a 338 lapua and get some steel core projectiles. Inside 1000 yards, yeah thats going through level 4 vests both sides. Trauma plates, might prevent the round from passing into the chest cavity, but it will break the sternum and ribs for the amount of kinetic energy that round brings with it...

Could set bear traps in the alley ways for when they do scurry.

I'd be spending my weekends in a ghillie suit in lake county. Meth. Coke. Heroin. Pills. No mercy no remorse.

Lost a cousin to that crap. First time was his last time. Thats not what bothered me. He made the decision. Got what he deserved. Seeing it destroy his fiance, his mother, his father, his little sisters... That bothered me.

Old 04-11-2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
To hell with that.

Give the public heroin dealer hunting permits. Wait for the silencers to come off the NFA list first.

If you're a good hunter, you can use a drone to recon the area, use a junkie to bait your prey, confirm the target and what is behind it, thread the suppressor on a 300 black out.

Sure they might catch on and have armed homies watch their back.

Even better.

No tax payer dollars wasted.
Gangs will scurry like rats until exterminated.
If they catch on and decide to use body armor... Aim for the knees, thighs, or head. Or just get your hands on a 338 lapua and get some steel core projectiles. Inside 1000 yards, yeah thats going through level 4 vests both sides. Trauma plates, might prevent the round from passing into the chest cavity, but it will break the sternum and ribs for the amount of kinetic energy that round brings with it...

Could set bear traps in the alley ways for when they do scurry.

I'd be spending my weekends in a ghillie suit in lake county. Meth. Coke. Heroin. Pills. No mercy no remorse.

Lost a cousin to that crap. First time was his last time. Thats not what bothered me. He made the decision. Got what he deserved. Seeing it destroy his fiance, his mother, his father, his little sisters... That bothered me.
He deserved to die because he tried it?

Old 04-11-2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He deserved to die because he tried it?
Yup. Long story about that screw up.

Let's just say he liked to manipulate others and use them for his benefit. Drug of choice fluctuated to whatever he could get his hands on.

Had a way of making others feel sorry for him, and got extremely violent when he didn't get his way. Would steal anything that wasn't locked or bolted down. He deserved it. He wasn't worth treatment/rehab. He'd hurt someone or himself, they'd have to put that slime ball in a medically induced a coma to get him clean.

Sad part is, there's laws that protect him and his ilk.

Old 04-11-2017, 04:37 PM

35,693 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Im 45 min from there- my kids live there -it's a sorta rural area with mostly vacation homes as it is next to Mickey-- BUT RT# 27 is a drug ROUTE- and Lakeland (Polk Cty) is on the other side- all kinds of bad stuff festers in them thar woods-- Sheriff Judd on that side-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOre6PSvo_4

Lake County Sheriff just trying to send a message to the hoodlums in the area- I am OK with it. just like the neighboring county..
WATCH JUDD

Old 04-11-2017, 05:45 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,367,819 times
Guessing there is an election coming up?

Old 04-11-2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Yup. Long story about that screw up.

Let's just say he liked to manipulate others and use them for his benefit. Drug of choice fluctuated to whatever he could get his hands on.

Had a way of making others feel sorry for him, and got extremely violent when he didn't get his way. Would steal anything that wasn't locked or bolted down. He deserved it. He wasn't worth treatment/rehab. He'd hurt someone or himself, they'd have to put that slime ball in a medically induced a coma to get him clean.

Sad part is, there's laws that protect him and his ilk.
But he's your family, and if he's dead, he can't change his life.

But hey man... you've got every right to feel anyway you want.

Old 04-11-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
But he's your family, and if he's dead, he can't change his life.

But hey man... you've got every right to feel anyway you want.
Family. Friend. Junkie down the road. Makes no difference to me. He had PLENTY of chances. He made his bed now he's laying in it.

I didn't lose any sleep or shed one tear over him. Nor did I attend his funeral or wake. I'd probably pissed in the grave. He was dead to me years before his death.

I could understand my aunt and uncle and younger cousins being upset, and I did not sympathize with them what so ever. I wasn't sorry for my aunt and uncles loss, for it was a blessing in disguise, same for his fiance who felt she could change him... And blessing in disguise it was.

The parents dont have to worry and be so stressed when the fiance couldn't find him. They also learned what enabling does. The younger ones know what drugs will do to you. His fiance went through a year of counselling and found someone worth her time. Doesn't have to worry about him, who he owes money to, or whether he'll get a dirty needle and poison her with some degenerate disease.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies