Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 03:17 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,953,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
If Clinton is lousy, then why did more people vote for her than Donald Trump ?
If Hillary Clinton really did have more votes then why is Trump the president and she is not?

Because US democracy is a farce? Just more proof we are living in a one-party state.
Clinton rigged the elections against Sanders and Trump rigged it against her. Serves her right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2017, 03:23 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
I respect her.

She called out Obama for continually arming several terrorist groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, El Nursa, Hezbollah, etc...

Tulsi Gabbard Says U.S. Is Funding And Arming ISIS | The Daily Caller

I agree with her questioning Trump on striking Syria and I agree with her for criticizing Obama for creating power vacuums and making it rain weapons all over the Middle East.

Old 04-11-2017, 03:26 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
Clinton rigged the elections against Sanders and Trump rigged it against her. Serves her right.
How did Trump rig the election? Did he create the Electoral College in advance as a conspiracy?

Old 04-11-2017, 03:53 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
dailycaller.com/2017/04/10/prominent-democrats-call-for-anti-war-congresswoman-to-be-ousted-from-office/

She should change parties. Hey, Tulsi, we welcome you with open arms!
She'd hardly fit in with the (R)'s.

The (D)'s run her or someone like her or they lose again.

Old 04-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
If Hillary Clinton really did have more votes then why is Trump the president and she is not?

Because US democracy is a farce? Just more proof we are living in a one-party state.
What ?

even if you did believe that the election was rigged, when did 2 wrong make a right ?????

Old 04-11-2017, 04:26 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,904 times
Unlike the hypocrites on the left my non interventionist anti war stance does not know party and IMO it is good to see someone like Gabbard. Though I do lean right {not {R} I am going to cheer on Gabbard just like I do Rand Paul. Was is interesting to me is this situation with Gabbard is just proof that both parties are interventionist war mongers and prostitutes for the MIC. What else could you conclude when the {D}s do not like Gabbard and some {R}s outright hate Rand Paul?

I said before when Obama started his presidency I was hoping for a less non interventionist foreign policy, well we know how that worked out. I was hoping the same with Trump and the Syrian situation sort of forced his hand. We all noticed it was like a " staged bombing" did not hurt the Syrians too much and Trump sent a message. Our leaders are happy happy, so much Trump has even Pelosi war hawking.

I do not know if Trump has intentions of being non interventionist or will the pressure from both parties obnoxious leaders be too much. Think about it, Trump is surrounded by interventionist war mongers and no one man can take on that much power. The only way to take on that much power is the people. Election after election we keep sending those same type of leaders to congress then complain about the MIC and spending.

IMO, I think we are doomed to being the worlds police. On our side we have Paul,Gabbard, and some others and if we keep the same voting patterns they will never ever gain enough power.

Old 04-11-2017, 04:30 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,680,255 times
My problem with her is that she is a stooge for Assad. Funny thing is she is no liberal by any stretch of the imagination.

Old 04-11-2017, 04:35 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
My problem with her is that she is a stooge for Assad. Funny thing is she is no liberal by any stretch of the imagination.
I'd question your ability to determine her standing.

Old 04-11-2017, 04:36 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
That website does not strike me as one that I'd consider reliable. A lot of hype, a lot of click-bait.

Old 04-11-2017, 04:37 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,680,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I respect her.

She called out Obama for continually arming several terrorist groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, El Nursa, Hezbollah, etc...

Tulsi Gabbard Says U.S. Is Funding And Arming ISIS | The Daily Caller

I agree with her questioning Trump on striking Syria and I agree with her for criticizing Obama for creating power vacuums and making it rain weapons all over the Middle East.
Firstly our arming rebels is overblown, remember the 50 or 100 anti ISIS rebels we armed and the program was deemed a failure?

It's myth that the U.S has been arming rebels, and those that we have done so to fight ISIS, NOT ASSAD AS GABBARD FALSELY CLAIMS.

Also we did not arm Hezbollah, no president has. The only one who is I directly on the side of Hezbollah is Tu,since herself, for she calls all opponents of Assad terrorists. Hezbollah is an ally of Assad, supported by Iran, who LIKE Russia backs Assad.

Yes Tulsa GABBARD and Hezbollah back THE Assad side IN Syria. Chew on that!!!

She complains about Trump's strike because it targeted Assad. Or else she would have no problem. And while Obama has allowed a vacuu, to occur in syria, it's because he never took any action against Assad and allowed Russia to fill it in. Meanwhile the refugee crisis soared. And most refugees flee Assad, NOT ISIS. Again the U.S never gave dedicated backing to any armed group in Syria against Assad, only against ISIS. Neither under Obama or Trump. So Tulsa GABBARD is either lying or stupid.

The truth is that no matter what any U.S president does or does not, Syria will not be in peace u til Assad is no longer in power. All this stuff about ISIS, welcoming or banning refugees, etc is besides the point. Tulsa is wrong, no matter how you loo, at it.

She is a stooge for Assad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies