Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 02:29 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

I find it delightful to have women like Maxine voicing their views, and even more delightful to see the effect is has on misogynists and extreme right wing folk who hate to hear any view that does not fall into line with Trump's whims.
I love hearing Ms Waters express her views. I wish she'd do it more often but I suspect her more colorful comments are buried by the MSM. She is a perfect weathervane of you folks on the left. She reliably channels the immense hatred the left has for Republicans in this country, and as crazy as she might sound to some, she is a beacon of truth to the left here in NY.

It's frightening, but the left has lost it's mind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2017, 02:32 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
I really think Maxine Waters is going to prove to be Donny "Little Hands" worst nightmare
I don't think anyone is afraid of her. How many years has she been in the House? Like more than 25 years, right? Has she ever headed any Committee? Plus, she's in the racist Congressional Black Caucus ( "All past and present members of the caucus have been African-American. In 2006, while running for Congress in a Tennessee district which is 60% black, white candidate Steve Cohen pledged to apply for membership in order to represent his constituents. However, after his election, his application was refused. Although the bylaws of the caucus do not make race a prerequisite for membership, former and current members of the caucus agreed that the group should remain "exclusively black". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congre...l_Black_Caucus) and she's got those allegations of corruption in her history.

Old 04-16-2017, 02:51 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,054,375 times
you know I was thinking - it will be a woman that takes him down- I think karma will set it up that way... do your thing- sistah!

Old 04-16-2017, 02:59 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Is his a joke? Lol
Quote:
No but Donny is.

The dirtiest and most obscene joke, we should ever have to hear.

Old 04-16-2017, 03:00 PM

3,163 posts, read 1,726,240 times
Quote:
I really think Maxine Waters is going to prove to be Donny "Little Hands" worst nightmare as she is fearless and starting to call him out in a very forceful manner, and is not afraid to invoke possible impeachment. From his failure to release his taxes, Russia connections, failure on healthcare, war mongering, business conflicts, decision not to release visitor logs, etc, etc she is tearing him a new one on a daily basis.

She is also fearless and can not be compromised or silenced. This should be both fun and amusing to watch and can't wait for Maxine to throw his first stupid tweet about her back in his face.

You go Girl!
I don't agree with everything that she says, but I love ❤️ her FEARLESSNESS.

Old 04-16-2017, 03:09 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
you know I was thinking - it will be a woman that takes him down- I think karma will set it up that way... do your thing- sistah!
Highly unlikely that anyone will "take him down." But keep right on wishing if you want to.

Old 04-16-2017, 03:21 PM

3,536 posts, read 2,858,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3I-PVVowFY

Yes. Pin your hopes on her. hahahahaha
LMFAO, The best part of this video is the reaction of the two people behind her, They know that the batshat crazy, racist aunt, is going off on another looney tangent.

How long before we have video of her having an argument with a coat rack, or fire hydrant.

M. waters for Pres. 2020.

RR

Old 04-16-2017, 03:25 PM

18,018 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3I-PVVowFY

Yes. Pin your hopes on her. hahahahaha
She needs a bigger microphone and 15 minutes to draw a bigger crowd. Let her speak, by all means.

Old 04-16-2017, 03:30 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
LMFAO, The best part of this video is the reaction of the two people behind her, They know that the batshat crazy, racist aunt, is going off on another looney tangent.

How long before we have video of her having an argument with a coat rack, or fire hydrant.

M. waters for Pres. 2020.

RR
That video never gets old.

Old 04-16-2017, 03:46 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
I really think Maxine Waters is going to prove to be Donny "Little Hands" worst nightmare as she is fearless and starting to call him out in a very forceful manner, and is not afraid to invoke possible impeachment. From his failure to release his taxes, Russia connections, failure on healthcare, war mongering, business conflicts, decision not to release visitor logs, etc, etc she is tearing him a new one on a daily basis.

She is also fearless and can not be compromised or silenced. This should be both fun and amusing to watch and can't wait for Maxine to throw his first stupid tweet about her back in his face.

You go Girl!

Sorry, she's just another left wing, open borders, redistributionist communist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies