Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 03:08 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,035,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

As I said in my post about this on another thread, the black male is confronting this idiot antifa twit asking him what HIS message is. The black man knows why he is there, he wants to know wth antifa thinks they are doing there.

In other words, the black man is essentially asking why this lilly white scrawny piece of garbage is trying to do the talking for black people.

Antibrain can't answer, he's just a robot with mind virus and can only regurgitate talking points or resort to violence. He didn't use the violence route this time because he knew he would get his ass handed to him. In seconds.
I think part of Twerpy Boy's reaction (or lack thereof) is that he wasn't from around those parts, and was completely overwhelmed by the attempt to understand what the black man was saying to him, using a regional dialect that Twerpy Boy obviously could only have heard in the movies.

Your summary of the counter-protestor's questions coincides with mine...then again, we have a lot of people in Southeast Texas who speak in the same manner as the counter-protestor.

The embarrassing thing for Twerpy Boy is that if he can't even understand what a member of the group he is supposedly fighting for is saying (and it's clear that he couldn't,) then how could he have come to any substantive understanding of whatever grievances these supposedly disenfranchised groups may have?

The counter-protestor didn't appear to be disenfranchised to me. He just wanted to know what Twerpy Boy was doing there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2017, 03:24 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
As I said in my post about this on another thread, the black male is confronting this idiot antifa twit asking him what HIS message is. The black man knows why he is there, he wants to know wth antifa thinks they are doing there.

In other words, the black man is essentially asking why this lilly white scrawny piece of garbage is trying to do the talking for black people.

Antibrain can't answer, he's just a robot with mind virus and can only regurgitate talking points or resort to violence. He didn't use the violence route this time because he knew he would get his ass handed to him. In seconds.
What would be your sentiments if this black dude had ran up on a big mouth Trump supporter in the same way?

Old 04-21-2017, 06:51 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What would be your sentiments if this black dude had ran up on a big mouth Trump supporter in the same way?
Why would a Trump supporter be there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
I think part of Twerpy Boy's reaction (or lack thereof) is that he wasn't from around those parts, and was completely overwhelmed by the attempt to understand what the black man was saying to him, using a regional dialect that Twerpy Boy obviously could only have heard in the movies.

Your summary of the counter-protestor's questions coincides with mine...then again, we have a lot of people in Southeast Texas who speak in the same manner as the counter-protestor.

The embarrassing thing for Twerpy Boy is that if he can't even understand what a member of the group he is supposedly fighting for is saying (and it's clear that he couldn't,) then how could he have come to any substantive understanding of whatever grievances these supposedly disenfranchised groups may have?

The counter-protestor didn't appear to be disenfranchised to me. He just wanted to know what Twerpy Boy was doing there.
Yep. This is where education comes in to play. Had these idiots not "taken a break from school", and actually paid attention in English classes, they would have learned about "context".

I didn't understand a lot of the words the guy was saying, and I'm not from the south, but in context, you can tell what he's asking this idiot. If he didn't understand, he merely had to ask, "Can you say it again, I don't understand" but he was so fearful of looking "WACIST!!" that he could only stand there wondering why this black man, who idiot thinks he's "helping", would confront him. It must have shorted out any brain that he has left.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 04-21-2017 at 07:01 PM..

Old 04-21-2017, 07:56 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,155 times
Antifa are such p***ies. In their little social bubbles where they only interact with other like-minded individuals, they actually think that they are some kind of revolutionaries; they think that they're doing something important. Out in the real world, they're finding out how worthless their ideas really are.

Old 06-25-2017, 05:25 PM

2,309 posts, read 901,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
That moment you realise you're not in Berkley anymore...
Reminds of the line "THIS IS SPARTA" when you said that.

Old 06-25-2017, 06:13 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Twerpy boy?
Too funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies